Can democrats lead a country they despise? And ppl they HATE

And the list gets longer.
One example I can give right off, IAFF Local 282 represents the firefighters of the Buffalo Fire Department. In their last contract, they got stuck with so-called "Dynamic Staffing" which translates into a closed Engine Company whenever a certain percentage of firefighters call off for that day. And it's usually the same busy houses that get shuttered for that shift. We had a rather large rash of multiple alarm structure fires around the 4th of July and because of this, response time nearly TRIPLED for the third due company.

One example I can give right off, IAFF Local 282 represents the firefighters of the Buffalo Fire Department. In their last contract, they got stuck with so-called "Dynamic Staffing" which translates into a closed Engine Company whenever a certain percentage of firefighters call off for that day. And it's usually the same busy houses that get shuttered for that shift. We had a rather large rash of multiple alarm structure fires around the 4th of July and because of this, response time nearly TRIPLED for the third due company.

And it gets better, if not mistaken it's Portland that wants to fire police officers by race.

And it gets better, if not mistaken it's Portland that wants to fire police officers by race.
Holy shit! that happens look for a Federal discrimination lawsuit. Some years back, the BFD faced a discrimination lawsuit filed by 9 white Lieutenant candidates who scored better on the exam than the black counterparts who got the promotions. They won the suit.

You're still mistaken. It's one city council person who suggested it in the face of budget cuts.

I see, so you want to play word games. Yes it was one council person, and it was due to defunding of the department. It all starts with one.

I see, so you want to play word games. Yes it was one council person, and it was due to defunding of the department. It all starts with one.

"word games"?

The original assertion was that the city of Portland was firing white officers.

The truth was far from that.

"word games"?

The original assertion was that the city of Portland was firing white officers.

The truth was far from that.

Your reading comprehension appears to be severely lacking, you may want to read that post again.

Observation is not paranoia. We were actually going to hit 2 or 3 million people until we the people decided to do something? We take our direction from Trump's team, particularly Dr. Fauci. When we talk about all the cases the US has to other places, your comrades tell us it's because of Trump's failed policies. However when you ask them which ones, they can't tell you.

If you are speaking for your ilk, then what you are saying is that the fact we didn't get anywhere near deaths in the millions had nothing to do with Trump, it was everybody else, but the fact we have such a population with the virus is Trump's fault. And you don't see a problem trying to use that logic on the rest of us.

Didn't trump say deaths from the COVID-19 virus would be way, way, way way less than 100,000...

Current death toll is over 142,000
/——/ Its widely reported the anyone who dies WITH COVID is listed as dying FROM COVID. The numbers are inflated.

It's totally loony to say that one of our two major political parties "hates" the country. Where did this sort of shit come from?
From the lefts own mouth and actions.
Where does this thing come from that the American People hate our country? I am 67 years old, from the suburbs, reasonably well educated, worked all of my life with a 35-year award from my company, and I have never seen this before. Nobody hates their country. This is absurd. Are you trying to force me to back trump? The cults? This will never happen. Get real.

It's totally loony to say that one of our two major political parties "hates" the country. Where did this sort of shit come from?
From the lefts own mouth and actions.
Where does this thing come from that the American People hate our country? I am 67 years old, from the suburbs, reasonably well educated, worked all of my life with a 35-year award from my company, and I have never seen this before. Nobody hates their country. This is absurd. Are you trying to force me to back trump? The cults? This will never happen. Get real.
It's what they're told to believe, so....

Forum List

Back