Can Garland be charged with influencing an election?

He found out about the classified documents Biden stole (and had in an unsecured place) on November 2nd. Instead of raiding the place as the FBI did to Trump, he suppressed the news from the voters.

We had some very close races this midterm. Would knowledge that our current president Biden illegally removed classified documents from the WH when he was VP, at the same time he was enriching his family with Communist payouts, have been concerning to enough voters to have them vote for more Republican control?

He "surpressed" the news about Trump stealing documents for 18 months. He didn't publicize it all. Donald Trump is the one who publicized it.

You have a real double standard going on here.

Good! So you ADMIT that the Republican House speaker did what should have been done much earlier, but that Pelosi didn’t see fit to do it.

And the Democrats colluding with social media to ban speech from Republicans is NOT keeping my rights intact. Glad that is changing.

You're insane. You're whining about not being able to lie and promote conspiracy theories on social media. You're so fed into Republican bullshit and lies that you demand the right to lie, cheat and steal.

He "surpressed" the news about Trump stealing documents for 18 months. He didn't publicize it all. Donald Trump is the one who publicized it.

Bullshit. There were disagreements on whether Trump should continue possession of those documents, it was not hidden at all. That's besides the fact it was after the election, not before as in this case.

You're insane. You're whining about not being able to lie and promote conspiracy theories on social media. You're so fed into Republican bullshit and lies that you demand the right to lie, cheat and steal.

The only people that lied and created conspiracy theories was the FBI when they knew damn well everything on that laptop had zero to do with Russia.

Okay Lisa ... I understand what you are trying to express and the implications ...
But let's actually take a second to think about it ... Before we just chase the ball someone threw down the road.

If you are the Chief Law Enforcement Officer of the United States of America ... And someone brings you a memo the day before an election ...
With serious allegations concerning a major political figure ... Running to a podium and throwing dirt would not be responsible behavior.

The Attorney General would be compelled to vet the information in the memo ... Ensure he was not being careless ...
And let his job represent doing more than just throwing crap against the wall to see what sticks.

You can tie yourself in knots about it ... But I am glad someone occasionally gets it right ...
And does what they can to avoid just more garbage spilling out of the Beltway.

Attorney General Garland appointed a Special Counsel ... For whatever that ends up being worth ...
But I am going to have to give him a pass on not turning his efforts into just another show in the circus.

Or could it be his lawyers knew all about them long before and decided not to come out with it until just before the election so Garland would not act on it?

They changed the 2020 election by suppressing the Hunter story and they may have changed the 2022 election by doing the same with these documents. How often are they going to be able to get away with these tactics?

Yup. I played Connect-A-Dot as a 6-year-old that was harder to figure out than what’s happened here: The Biden Crime Family has been exposed. All that remains to be seen is how far the Dems will go to protect him.

It may be that it's the dems that are behind it. They want to get rid of Joe since he announced he plans on running for reelection. They don't want him there. So they kept the story under the rug until after midterms and now he's red meat.

Trump was raided due to the inability to cooperate, Biden is cooperating. Do you see the diff, probably not.

Trump had constitutional authority to be in possession of those documents since it's only he that could declassify them. The VP not. Anybody taking top secret or classified documents from the White House unauthorized committed a felony.

See the difference? Probably not.

Or could it be ...

I am not talking about what "could be" ... I am talking about what we know it was.

What it "could be" is never confined to what one may want it to be.
When you are an Executive ... You want to avoid the appearance of impropriety or recklessness in your actions.

You don't entirely trust anyone ... You vet the information and release it with the confidence you can make it hold up.
That's what I want to see coming out of the Beltway ... Not some silly Hollywood version of what people might think it should be.

If you want them to stop ... Tell them to stop.
Quit expecting them to do something stupid and careless ... And hope they fricken stop.

They need to quit trying to play musical chairs with responsible behavior ...
They run our Nation.

Well, they've presented their strategy, so basically giving away the ending here..kind of like spoiling the end of a movie.

I've got a couple Federal Reserve Notes that says this is precisely how it's all going to end, given the crew they have ''investigating''...

Last edited:
I've got a coule Federal Reserve Notes that says this is precisely how it's all going to end, given the crew they have ''investigating''...

That's kind of a safe bet ... What would you expect from a bunch people acting like Assclowns in a Banana Republic.
I would rather we stop encouraging them ... Asking them to do irresponsible things.

You can throw in the towel if you feel like it ... :auiqs.jpg:
But you know me ... I am going to say it ... And I tend to mean it.

What they end up doing with it ... I may fail ... Won't be the first time.

That's kind of a safe bet ... What would you expect from a bunch people acting like Assclowns in a Banana Republic.
I would rather we stop encouraging them ... Asking them to do irresponsible things.

You can throw in the towel if you feel like it ... :auiqs.jpg:
But you know me ... I am going to say it ... And I tend to mean it.

What they end up doing with it ... I may fail ... Won't be the first time.

Hey, I ain't said nothin about throwin in a towel.

The stuff they're told about the Mar A Lago raid -- and then, of course, post here -- paint Trump as an innocent victim who did exactly what he was supposed to do, exactly when he was supposed to do it.

As it is on virtually every issue, there is simply no way to communicate with the alternative universe. Or at least I haven't figured out a way yet.

Ultimately, this is what we're up against...
6bbrkvmontba1.jpg
Short and to the point.

I was talking about the bet you made ... Not what you might have thought you said ... :auiqs.jpg:

Well, ultimately, the debate should premise on proper understanding of actual Law regarding the issue. Aside from you mentioning it, I haven't really seen much discussion about that. Seems like the debate is centered on the Mickey Mouse excuses for not recognizing and operating within the parameter of the Law.

And leave my radio knobs alone. :mad:

Whatever ... I am already grabbing the wheel and stealing your car ... And I don't even like your car.
If you want to jump in the mud ... Let me show you how this 4x4 works ... :auiqs.jpg:

Oh shit ... We might have gotten a little off-topic ...
That irresponsible behavior is tough to get rid of.

I am still laughing.

The stuff they're told about the Mar A Lago raid -- and then, of course, post here -- paint Trump as an innocent victim who did exactly what he was supposed to do, exactly when he was supposed to do it.

As it is on virtually every issue, there is simply no way to communicate with the alternative universe. Or at least I haven't figured out a way yet.

This isn't rocket science.

Trump was working with the FBI on the documentations in his possession.
Trump had the exclusive authority to declassify anything he wanted while President.
Trump's residence is protected by the SS 24/7.
The raid took place in early August. It's now January of the following year, and no indictments or charges against him.

Biden had zero authorization to remove any classified or top secret documents.
It was known he had them for two months and no action by the FBI or DOJ.
He kept them in a college that accepted big bucks from the Chinese.
Now it's found he had similar documents stored in a garage next to his vet.
Biden had zero ability to declassify anything.

Okay Lisa ... I understand what you are trying to express and the implications ...
But let's actually take a second to think about it ... Before we just chase the ball someone threw down the road.

If you are the Chief Law Enforcement Officer of the United States of America ... And someone brings you a memo the day before an election ...
With serious allegations concerning a major political figure ... Running to a podium and throwing dirt would not be responsible behavior.

The Attorney General would be compelled to vet the information in the memo ... Ensure he was not being careless ...
And let his job represent doing more than just throwing crap against the wall to see what sticks.

You can tie yourself in knots about it ... But I am glad someone occasionally gets it right ...
And does what they can to avoid just more garbage spilling out of the Beltway.

Attorney General Garland appointed a Special Counsel ... For whatever that ends up being worth ...
But I am going to have to give him a pass on not turning his efforts into just another show in the circus.

I get the point of the first point - not to rush out and spew garbage right off the bat.

But think….the only reason this is known NOW, two months after it happened, is because someone leaked the story to CBS. How long was Garland planning to sit on this? Keep it quiet until….the 12th of Never?

And you know that if something this consequential - we ARE talking about possible, and multiple felonies - were leaked about Trump, CBS would have been on the airwaves within hours. What should be concerning is the double standards.

Well, they've presented their strategy, so basically giving away the ending here..kind of like spoiling the end of a movie.

I've got a couple Federal Reserve Notes that says this is precisely how it's all going to end, given the crew they have ''investigating''...

OK….so let’s say that their investigation yields the classified documents were “inadvertently misplaced.” Lack of intent does not excuse the behavior, and is still a felony.

Remember that Marine who was Skyping with his mother, and in the background there was a classified document on a different computer screen? Big oops. That was inadvertent too, and that guy was sent to prison.

He found out about the classified documents Biden stole (and had in an unsecured place) on November 2nd. Instead of raiding the place as the FBI did to Trump, he suppressed the news from the voters.

We had some very close races this midterm. Would knowledge that our current president Biden illegally removed classified documents from the WH when he was VP, at the same time he was enriching his family with Communist payouts, have been concerning to enough voters to have them vote for more Republican control?
Democrats are against Russia influencing elections but they are perfectly fine with everyone else influencing elections.

Forum List

Back