Can Jesus be God if he is not all knowing?

Can Jesus be God if he is not all knowing?

For the Trinity concept to work, Jesus as well as the Father and Holy Ghost would all have to be all knowing and equal in all ways.

A number of times Jesus says he does not know what the Father knows. That and if Jesus was God, who did he pray to as a God does not pray to himself.

For those two reasons and more, especially his poor moral tenets, Jesus cannot be God. I see his worst moral tenets as being his no divorce policy and substitutionary punishment policy. This link speaks to other moral deficiencies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUfGRN4HVrQ&t=2s

Thoughts?

Regards
DL
Jesus knew he was immortal, if we stick to the narrative of the story. So what was the big sacrifice here? So what is the point of Christianity?
He sacrificed himself to himself because his own creation wasnt living up to his demand

He sacrificed himself to reconcile justice with mercy.

Man I get tired of correcting idiots who can't help but to intentionally misstate the beliefs of others.

There's no conundrum. Read the Catechism.
Im not as easily as convinced as you are, ding.
Convinced about what?

A non-existent conundrum of religion and direct answers? There's a shitload of direct answers in the Catechism.

I think the most annoying thing about militant atheists is their habit of misstating the beliefs of others. It's non-stop strawman building.
Im not really concerned with what you think. Rock on, dude.
I'm crushed. But my point was more about correcting you, than it was about letting you know what I think.

But anyway, good for you, little obsessive.

When you've got an honest or intriguing point to make, hopefully your screaming about will let someone know.
That was pretty impressive of you to get the mods to not only edit out your "then" snafu of not only your post but mine.

Damn, you got an ego son.

There's no conundrum. Read the Catechism.
Convinced about what?

A non-existent conundrum of religion and direct answers? There's a shitload of direct answers in the Catechism.

I think the most annoying thing about militant atheists is their habit of misstating the beliefs of others. It's non-stop strawman building.
I'm crushed. But my point was more about correcting you, than it was about letting you know what I think.

When you've got an honest or intriguing point to make, hopefully your screaming about will let someone know.
Which mod did you get to do it for you?

Man I get tired of correcting idiots who can't help but to intentionally misstate the beliefs of others.
I dont think you understand the meaning of sacrifice. Thats alright.

When someone is all knowing and all powerful and they proclaim suffering, its a little tedious to point out the obvious to the narrow minded that "dying" on the "cross" isnt jackshit when one already "knows" theyve got "eternity" in glorious "heaven."

See, cause to most....to "sacrifice," means....to actually lose something that one covets.

Convinced about what?

That was pretty impressive of you to get the mods to not only edit out your "then" snafu of not only your post but mine.

Your obsession is like 36 outta 40 weird, dude

I dont think you understand the meaning of sacrifice. Thats alright.

When someone is all knowing and all powerful and they proclaim suffering, its a little tedious to point out the obvious to the narrow minded that "dying" on the "cross" isnt jackshit when one already "knows" theyve got "eternity" in glorious "heaven."

See, cause to most....to "sacrifice," means....to actually lose something that one covets.
I'll get to this in a bit.

Which mod did you get to edit your post and actually two others that had captured your "then" snafu?"

I recently saw a meme, "Jesus died for your sins? What the hell does that have do with anything? I hit my foot with a shovel for your mortgage?"

Last edited:
Convinced about what?

You get all embarrassed because you made a mistake, had the mods edit three posts to cover it up and you are calling me obsessive?

You get all embarrassed because you made a mistake, had the mods edit three posts to cover it up and you are calling me obsessive?
Ill bet my membership vs. yours that a mod didnt edit my post.

Put up or shut up, you obsessed fuckin freak

Who edited it?

I recently saw a meme, Jesus died for your sins? What the hell does that have do with anything? I hit my foot with a shovel for your mortgage?
Jesus was an omniscient, all knowing, all powerful being that was a useful tool to tools like dingerred to point out obvious mores and implications of sacrifice, oblivious to the short sightedness that "it" being "god" itself, means, necessarily, that it wasnt actually even a sacrifice of any sort.

Who edited it?
I corrected one (my) post.

That devolved you into a conspiracy theory about mods, 3 posts, and a whole buncha other shit. In other words, I made a typo and corrected it, and your disgusting obsession led you to believe that mods were brought in to cover up my typo and edit three posts

You are seriously obsessive and gross

I recently saw a meme, Jesus died for your sins? What the hell does that have do with anything? I hit my foot with a shovel for your mortgage?
Jesus was an omniscient, all knowing, all powerful being that was a useful tool to tools like dingerred to point out obvious mores and implications of sacrifice, oblivious to the short sightedness that "it" being "god" itself, means, necessarily, that it wasnt actually even a sacrifice of any sort.
Could you please translate that?

Who edited it?

That devolved you into a conspiracy theory about mods, 3 posts, and a whole buncha other shit. In other words, I made a typo and corrected it, and your disgusting obsession led you to believe that mods were brought in to cover up my typo and edit three posts

Typo? You are calling that a typo?

You tried to correct me by saying I should have used "then" instead of "than".

How was that a typo?

Last edited:
He's trying to say that suffering death wasn't a sacrifice.

But that's only because he doesn't believe Jesus was fully human and fully God.

Basically it is a militant atheist building another bullshit straw man by misstating the beliefs of others. Something they always do.

Sure.

If you know.....for a FACT.... that the human body is but a temporary blip... (cuz you created it to be this way)

and that a "soul" is everlasting, i.e. "eternal"

If you ...are all powerful, as the described God, of the bible...

Then what sort of sacrifice is it ....that your human body dies?

1 outta ten?

huge?

Who edited it?

I captured your "typo" when I hit reply. That was mysteriously edited out of my post. As well as one other post.

Sure.

If you know.....for a FACT.... that the human body is but a temporary blip... (cuz you created it to be this way)

and that a "soul" is everlasting, i.e. "eternal"

If you ...are all powerful, as the described God, of the bible...

Then what sort of sacrifice is it ....that your human body dies?

1 outta ten?

huge?
Suffering death in the manner that was done to him?

Forum List

Back