Can Liberals feel shame?

And I hope you work out your honesty issues.

Not that I'm expecting anything.

I remember a thread quite clearly where you spelled out how you felt minorities felt persecuted all the time. I had an in-law who married a Hispanic man. Her mother in law hates her to this day because she is white. The mother in law was treated like crap for many years, and she can not accept a white person under any terms. I see the same thing with you Mac. I don't blame you for feeling that way, but maybe ease up on the race trolling threads. I honestly think I can see your bias in these troll threads. I get it, but I think you could express it better. I'm not trying to falsely represent you, and at first it upset me quite a bit, but I am getting tired of trolling.
I've never, ever said that "minorities are persecuted all the time." Not once, ever. So you've once again misrepresented me. That's now three posts of yours in a row.

Until and unless you can start being honest, just stop posting to me. Or maybe just comment on things I actually say, and stop assuming and tossing out distorted paraphrases. Do you know how you can do that? Use the quote function, so it's an actual quote. My actual words.

And for the ten thousandth time, I make no claims on being unbiased, objective or impartial. Not once, not ever, period. I even went so far as to go into detail on this in the second line of my sig.

Enough already. This is long past being old.
Two questions-I remember a thread quite clearly where you spelled out how you felt minorities felt persecuted all the time. Did you say felt? That would make a difference. Also, how do we use the quote function? I'm sure others beside me would like to know.
Look on the bottom right of a post, click "Reply".

I'm sure you'll figure it out from there.

"Felt"? I don't know what you mean.
And I hope you work out your honesty issues.

Not that I'm expecting anything.

I remember a thread quite clearly where you spelled out how you felt minorities felt persecuted all the time. I had an in-law who married a Hispanic man. Her mother in law hates her to this day because she is white. The mother in law was treated like crap for many years, and she can not accept a white person under any terms. I see the same thing with you Mac. I don't blame you for feeling that way, but maybe ease up on the race trolling threads. I honestly think I can see your bias in these troll threads. I get it, but I think you could express it better. I'm not trying to falsely represent you, and at first it upset me quite a bit, but I am getting tired of trolling.
I've never, ever said that "minorities are persecuted all the time." Not once, ever. So you've once again misrepresented me. That's now three posts of yours in a row.

Until and unless you can start being honest, just stop posting to me. Or maybe just comment on things I actually say, and stop assuming and tossing out distorted paraphrases. Do you know how you can do that? Use the quote function, so it's an actual quote. My actual words.

And for the ten thousandth time, I make no claims on being unbiased, objective or impartial. Not once, not ever, period. I even went so far as to go into detail on this in the second line of my sig.

Two questions-I remember a thread quite clearly where you spelled out how you felt minorities felt persecuted all the time. Did you say felt? That would make a difference. Also, how do we use the quote function? I'm sure others beside me would like to know.

If you're trying to make a point or ask a question, please try to do so clearly, thanks.

If you're trying to make a point or ask a question, please try to do so clearly, thanks.
I hit reply and nothing. I hit quote and nothing. I hit more options and ???
After reply what do I hit?

Still you are just making sounds and blaming Trump because you want to.
Give something that you want him to do and how you expect him to enforce it short of shooting someone.
We have crazy Democrats refusing to follow laws. They are encouraging illegals by creating sanctuary, handing out drivers licenses, giving the right to vote, giving free healthcare. If Trump tries to push anything they threaten to take him to court, do take him to court, or call him racist 24/7.
Democrats pretended for months there was no problem at the border then suddenly they said there was.

Bust the businesses hiring illegals. SImple. I'm not asking for much. Simply enforce the laws. Is that asking too much out of Trump? Besides, you already knew this.
Oh you make that sound soooo simple. How is he supposed to do that? As I stated if he tries to do that with federal resources then he is going to have how many democrats, media idiots wanting his head. People Claiming he is a dictator. States and cities suing him and any government agency involved. Dems already want to impeach for having the audacity to win the election. What a great way to commit political suicide.
I am beginning to think that is what you have in mind because you realize that is the only hope Dems have.

Like Trump cares when Democrats or the media gets upset. Do you want him to deal with the issue or not? If not, then fine, lets get on with giving them health care so we all can feel better. If you do, then demand it. As a supporter are you not going to support him because Democrats get mad?

P.S. I made an argument all the while knowing it's little more than a bogus hypocritical excuse on your part.
No I am not going to demand it just as you never demanded of any democrat.
No you knew very well that no one was going to undercut some just for your pleasure. Funny that you would call anyone hypocritical. But then again I have yet to meet a dem that has real morals.

I don't expect much from the Dems. Are you saying you expect the same from the GOP?
If you are talking about congress I have not expected anything from either side of the isle for many many years. Even when they do pass some kind of meaningful legislation there are so many add ons, loop holes, exemptions they might as well not even bothered.

The last few people I remember seeing that actually rated the label democrat were JFK and Bobby.

Forum List

Back