Can Obama Keep His Generals In Check In The War Against Isis?

JRoc, let YOURS be the first boots on the ground, or your son's, or your father's or your daughter's or your brother's....

put something up, like your own life or your own family's life...

Put your money where your mouth is....

GO, GO DO IT.....

It's too easy for you to sit in your chair and call for the deaths of our husbands, our children, our fathers.... :(
Depending on where isis chooses to make their move ALL our boots could be on the ground. That poor Tevlin boy never thought his boots would be on the ground. He's still dead.
Then you go too Katz...put up, or shut up....
Or just go to Chicago, and put your boots on the ground there....where many others are being murdered and killed! ;)

there is no end to this madness in the middle east, unless you are willing to spend trillions upon trillions of our tax dollars and the next 20 years being there....

tell us what the end game is....what is it that we think will change permanently and how long do you see it taking to truly make this CHANGE? How many of our lives should be shed for this? How many husbands do you want to be deployed over there and how many tours do you want them to make for you or for this cause? How many kids here are you willing to leave fatherless? How many mothers and fathers here do you want to leave childless?

All of this warring is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.....

bring it to a vote for war, where 2/3's of the congress and 2/3's of the senators have to vote YEA.....before one boot hits the ground....that's where I stand.....Katz.

Be patient. The 13 people killed by Nidal Hassan had boots on the ground right here. Four dead last week, three in Seattle were boots on the ground. Right here. Didn't have to be deployed any place.

Thats the kind of war this regime wants. One in which we don't fight. Just die.

I don't want anyone to go to the middle east. Not a boot. Not a sandal. Not a toenail. obama is incompetent. If he is commander the goal is everyone dies. Even the generals know it. How long will they let obama dither before they take action? And how many dead boots will there be in this country before they do?

JRoc, let YOURS be the first boots on the ground, or your son's, or your father's or your daughter's or your brother's....

GO, GO DO IT.....

It's too easy for you to sit in your chair and call for the deaths of our husbands, our children, our fathers.... :(

This is a very weak argument that reveals your foolishness. First, we have a volunteer military. Do you live in another country and, thus, are unfamiliar with this fact? Our military is composed of adult men and women who choose to serve, with full knowledge of the risks and the benefit. Second, war is not "calling for the deaths" of our loved ones". Rather, war, in this instance, is to counter and defeat a known enemy who has expressed a clear intent to do us harm and who has the means to do so. In other words, war here may prevent your child, husband, or father from being blown to pieces by some whacked out Muslim igniting a bomb on a busy American street. Do you not get that?

ISIS are murderers. They kill children. They hate the west. They hate Christianity. They are well funded and well armed. They have organization and propaganda machinations working 24/7. Now they also have borders. ISIS terror is coming to the west, like it or not. It is coming. Ignoring this will not make it go away. In fact, someone who ignores this threat is complicit when the terrorist attacks are actualized.

So, "Care4all", it appears that you really only care for one: yourself. If you care for others then you would want to stop the spread of this cancer known as ISIS. Your expressed point of view is bizarre. I will assume that it arises as a result of profound ignorance on your part. Frankly, if I were you I would read up on this subject, as well as read up on a myriad of other subjects. There is a whole world of different people, cultures, and ideologies just outside your front door. It will serve you well to engage them.

GO, GO DO IT.....

I will go. We do have a volunteer military so I will leave others in my family to volunteer on their own but I am willing to go and kill these fucking people.

Here's what I would like you to volunteer for instead of sitting on your candy ass hoping someone like me may save you from having to do anything. You come with me and give ISIS a big ole hug and smoochy kiss on the cheek and let's see which of our approaches is more effective.

I will start shooting them after you being raped and sold off. Or I may wait for you to lose your head. Either way I got it after your failure.

So Obama refuses to put even special forces on the ground to help defeat ISIS? This guy is all political. He doesn't want to defeat anybody. What's the point of announcing no boots on the ground never?..The answer, politics. You liberals must be proud. Notice the weak Obama handshake. Like the general could crush him if he wanted and Obama and Biden know it.... LOL
:rofl:

1410947117355.cached.jpg

The president promised no combat troops to fight ISIS, but his top general says he may recommend them. Why Obama and his commanders are not on the same page for the new war.
In his major address explaining America’s new war against ISIS, President Obama pledged that there would be no U.S. combat troops. On Tuesday, Gen. Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said he may recommend ground forces in the future.

The White House is seeking to gloss over the rift between the president and his top general, but it is clear that just below the waterline Obama is not on the same page as the commanders who will be leading the new fight. U.S. military officials and members of Congress have complained privately for weeks that Obama appears unwilling to commit the resources necessary to achieve his aim of defeating ISIS.

The Washington Post reported this week that Gen. Lloyd Austin, the general in charge of the military command that includes Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan, recommended a war strategy with a small contingent of special operations forces fighting alongside Iraqi and Kurdish security forces. But Obama rejected that advice. Obama traveled to Tampa Wednesday to meet with Austin about the ISIS strategy on his own turf.

Can Obama Keep His Generals in Check in the War Against ISIS - The Daily Beast

Do you remember Obama looking into the camera and lying to American people that if you like your plan you get to keep your plan.....he knew he was lying. Same thing now.

GO, GO DO IT.....

This is a very weak argument that reveals your foolishness. First, we have a volunteer military. Do you live in another country and, thus, are unfamiliar with this fact? Our military is composed of adult men and women who choose to serve, with full knowledge of the risks and the benefit. Second, war is not "calling for the deaths" of our loved ones". Rather, war, in this instance, is to counter and defeat a known enemy who has expressed a clear intent to do us harm and who has the means to do so. In other words, war here may prevent your child, husband, or father from being blown to pieces by some whacked out Muslim igniting a bomb on a busy American street. Do you not get that?

ISIS are murderers. They kill children. They hate the west. They hate Christianity. They are well funded and well armed. They have organization and propaganda machinations working 24/7. Now they also have borders. ISIS terror is coming to the west, like it or not. It is coming. Ignoring this will not make it go away. In fact, someone who ignores this threat is complicit when the terrorist attacks are actualized.

So, "Care4all", it appears that you really only care for one: yourself. If you care for others then you would want to stop the spread of this cancer known as ISIS. Your expressed point of view is bizarre. I will assume that it arises as a result of profound ignorance on your part. Frankly, if I were you I would read up on this subject, as well as read up on a myriad of other subjects. There is a whole world of different people, cultures, and ideologies just outside your front door. It will serve you well to engage them.
we are NOT the World police in this New World order Dream of yours and others...

we have no constitutional grounds to send our men to fight someone elses war....NONE. Our men joined the service to protect our Nation and the people within it....

THERE ARE MURDERS everywhere in the world....

The only people that can end this madness in the middle east, are the people within the middle east...only a FOOL thinks otherwise,

No, the whole problem is that none of us are in to this....not this president nor the previous president.

If Bush had put the 250,000 boots on the ground when we went in to Iraq in the first place, and if he had listened to his generals on this, we would not be in this mess today....

no one wants to put the troops on the ground in the depth that is required to shock and awe, to truly shock and awe them in to immediate submission.... Not bush, Not Obama, Not the American people.

so we will once again have a bunch of our fathers and brothers and sons killed, FOR NOTHING.....

therefore, NOT ONE boot should be set on the ground over there, not one! It'll just be in VAIN if we do.
The reason we can't just go in and kick someones ass is people like you. You are the ones that keep us from winning. In order to win you need to be brutal and unapologetic in your tactics. You people can't handle that.

250k troops with orders to kill anything threatening to them would have this war over in two weeks. Yes, there will be innocent casualties and yes it's going to be fucking ugly but it can be done if you and your ilk have the stomach for it. You don't. So you will hamstring our people to the point they can't win.

GO, GO DO IT.....

I will go. We do have a volunteer military so I will leave others in my family to volunteer on their own but I am willing to go and kill these fucking people.

Here's what I would like you to volunteer for instead of sitting on your candy ass hoping someone like me may save you from having to do anything. You come with me and give ISIS a big ole hug and smoochy kiss on the cheek and let's see which of our approaches is more effective.

I will start shooting them after you being raped and sold off. Or I may wait for you to lose your head. Either way I got it after your failure.
Lovely!

Get your butt over there ASAP Mike....and go to all the places where atrocities are occurring.

My husband IS A DISABLED VET, My Father IS A retired VET, with 3 different cancers attributed to Agent Orange in Viet Nam....

so, you can take your arse, and put it where your mouth is Mike...GO, GO ENLIST NOW so you won't miss the boat and needless bloodshed that will only be a 50 year cancer and thorn in America's side....

GO, GO DO IT.....

Lovely!

Get your butt over there ASAP Mike....and go to all the places where atrocities are occurring.

My husband IS A DISABLED VET, My Father IS A retired VET, with 3 different cancers attributed to Agent Orange in Viet Nam....

so, you can take your arse, and put it where your mouth is Mike...GO, GO ENLIST NOW so you won't miss the boat and needless bloodshed that will only be a 50 year cancer and thorn in America's side....
Let's go. Are you going to do your part? Are your husband and father on your side or mine? Nam was won until people like you got involved. I'm sure your father appreciated that.

If we are going to go let's go to win. Obie's plan doesn't seem to be a winner. Go and kick ass and get back home. Fuck rebuilding, fuck future elections, fuck nation building, and fuck limited casualties. Leave a smoking fucking hole where your enemies used to call home. That's how you win. You and obie don't have the guts for that.

GO, GO DO IT.....

Lovely!

Let's go. Are you going to do your part? Are your husband and father on your side or mine? Nam was won until people like you got involved. I'm sure your father appreciated that.

If we are going to go let's go to win. Obie's plan doesn't seem to be a winner. Go and kick ass and get back home. Fuck rebuilding, fuck future elections, fuck nation building, and fuck limited casualties. Leave a smoking fucking hole where your enemies used to call home. That's how you win. You and obie don't have the guts for that.

history tells us

that is how it has to be done

Jefferson didnt stop at sinking the Muslim ships

he laid waste to Libya Tunisia and Algeria

left it in a smoking ruins

GO, GO DO IT.....

we are NOT the World police in this New World order Dream of yours and others...

we have no constitutional grounds to send our men to fight someone elses war....NONE. Our men joined the service to protect our Nation and the people within it....

THERE ARE MURDERS everywhere in the world....

The only people that can end this madness in the middle east, are the people within the middle east...only a FOOL thinks otherwise,

Nobody is advocating using US military to "police the world". Quite to the contrary. Defeating ISIS is necessary to protect our homeland. It is to kill off the bastards before they come here with bombs to blow up Americans and recruit others, perhaps in this country, to do the same. Further, there is absolutely nothing unconstitutional or extra-constitutional about taking military action to protect our homeland. It would be malfeasance not to take action under these circumstances. Congress will authorize action if asked. However, one has to ponder whether such an action against a group like ISIS even constitutes an action where congressional authorization is necessary. Constitutional scholars disagree. I will go out on a limb here and assume that you are not a constitutional scholar.

Nobody likes war, sweetheart. But you are quite mistaken to believe that war is not at times necessary. This is especially true when dealing with barbarians like ISIS.

One last time - ISIS is a viable threat to our homeland. If that does not justify military action then nothing does. I too have reservations about Obama leading the effort. He is prone to fucking things up. However, ISIS is not some localized rogue group. They are a direct threat to our security.

Do you really need me to explain this to you any more? Have you got it yet, you stupid woman? Go play with your dildo or something. You are not making any sense on this topic. Perhaps post to a cooking blog or something.

So nobody has actually given a reason for Obama to keep saying "we'll never put any ground troops in' even if he wont do it why say it if not for purely political reason. Why say anything? politics.... What a pathetic president we have....Plus he's a little girly man....probably the most effeminate we've ever had. Im sure the terrorist tremble over the name Obama:rolleyes:

So Obama refuses to put even special forces on the ground to help defeat ISIS? This guy is all political. He doesn't want to defeat anybody. What's the point of announcing no boots on the ground never?..The answer, politics. You liberals must be proud. Notice the weak Obama handshake. Like the general could crush him if he wanted and Obama and Biden know it.... LOL

1410947117355.cached.jpg

The president promised no combat troops to fight ISIS, but his top general says he may recommend them. Why Obama and his commanders are not on the same page for the new war.
In his major address explaining America’s new war against ISIS, President Obama pledged that there would be no U.S. combat troops. On Tuesday, Gen. Martin Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said he may recommend ground forces in the future.

The White House is seeking to gloss over the rift between the president and his top general, but it is clear that just below the waterline Obama is not on the same page as the commanders who will be leading the new fight. U.S. military officials and members of Congress have complained privately for weeks that Obama appears unwilling to commit the resources necessary to achieve his aim of defeating ISIS.

The Washington Post reported this week that Gen. Lloyd Austin, the general in charge of the military command that includes Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan, recommended a war strategy with a small contingent of special operations forces fighting alongside Iraqi and Kurdish security forces. But Obama rejected that advice. Obama traveled to Tampa Wednesday to meet with Austin about the ISIS strategy on his own turf.

You or the daily beast don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

Special Ops is always an option but you don't freakin blab it to everyone.

And as for the handshake? Obama is straight, and he's pulled the General's hand over to him.

That doesn't appear weak at all.

ISIS has been putting out propaganda films and they mention Obama's wishy washy approach. It's almost like he's openly telling them he won't stand in their way. I guess he doesn't want to offend them.
>>>>>>>>>>>
of course not, why would he ever think of offending his brothers ?

this pussy presidunce is a muslime at heart, he was raised a muslime, indoctrinated in muslime ways and traditions, all his "mentors" were/are America hating commies/muslimes.

i believe he would love the chance to behead a top Republican/Conservative..., he just has that look about him when he shook the General's hand. :up:

GO, GO DO IT.....

It's easy for you to sit in your chair and call for the deaths of our husbands, our children, our fathers.... :(

That's the job of the military.... I know you liberals would prefer there be no military and just try to love everybody.. it's best to keep it in the real world shall we?
>>>>>>>>>>>>
love everybody ??

NO.., they hate us on the right side of every issue, idea, and......, GOD !!

ISIS has been putting out propaganda films and they mention Obama's wishy washy approach. It's almost like he's openly telling them he won't stand in their way. I guess he doesn't want to offend them.
I love watching you people fall for everything
oh it's Obama's genius? He's really going to put boots on the ground? and he's just play acting when he looks like a little bitch there right?..Genius i tell you...Really Obama is a man's man like the general...Got it:thup:
Well more man than you tough guy...but that isn't saying much. Nor was that the point of my post you moron...you neocon need to be put in fema camps so we can ignore your stupidity
>>>>>>>
Jroc.., just look at the hate here, there is no love..., except for the muslime jihadists..., but that is just my opinion. :lmao:

ooooh, BTW Mr.Plasmaballess :fu: ....... :asshole:

1410947117355.cached.jpg

He's putting boots on the ground to help the fighters in Iraq, but not in combat. I guess to hold their hands and give them a shoulder to cry on when they need one?? :dunno:

GO, GO DO IT.....

Depending on where isis chooses to make their move ALL our boots could be on the ground. That poor Tevlin boy never thought his boots would be on the ground. He's still dead.
Then you go too Katz...put up, or shut up....
Or just go to Chicago, and put your boots on the ground there....where many others are being murdered and killed! ;)

there is no end to this madness in the middle east, unless you are willing to spend trillions upon trillions of our tax dollars and the next 20 years being there....

tell us what the end game is....what is it that we think will change permanently and how long do you see it taking to truly make this CHANGE? How many of our lives should be shed for this? How many husbands do you want to be deployed over there and how many tours do you want them to make for you or for this cause? How many kids here are you willing to leave fatherless? How many mothers and fathers here do you want to leave childless?

All of this warring is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.....

bring it to a vote for war, where 2/3's of the congress and 2/3's of the senators have to vote YEA.....before one boot hits the ground....that's where I stand.....Katz.

Be patient. The 13 people killed by Nidal Hassan had boots on the ground right here. Four dead last week, three in Seattle were boots on the ground. Right here. Didn't have to be deployed any place.

Thats the kind of war this regime wants. One in which we don't fight. Just die.

I don't want anyone to go to the middle east. Not a boot. Not a sandal. Not a toenail. obama is incompetent. If he is commander the goal is everyone dies. Even the generals know it. How long will they let obama dither before they take action? And how many dead boots will there be in this country before they do?

The jack boots in the US have no problem killing US citizens...

Forum List

Back