Can Obama save the Democrats?

You bet!
Interesting.

When I tried to check your facts, I found that you are wrong according to Google, but according to other search engines, yes, you do appear to be correct. Antifa is very violent and will not let any conservatives speak.
It also depends on the definition of the word "violence".

But the nutters can parse and quibble and deflect, that's fine.

And your definition of violence is....

well Mac1958 what is your definition of violence.
Dictionary.com, good enough:

noun
1. swift and intense force: the violence of a storm.
2. rough or injurious physical force, action, or treatment: to die by violence.
3. an unjust or unwarranted exertion of force or power, as against rights or laws: to take over a government by violence.
4. a violent act or proceeding.
5. rough or immoderate vehemence, as of feeling or language: the violence of his hatred.
6. damage through distortion or unwarranted alteration: to do editorial violence to a text.

The right wing mails bombs to people. The rank and file right winger here justifies it by saying they didn’t explode.

The right wing marches in VA at night doing Third Reich salutes and chanting NAZI slogans.
The rank and file right wing here calls them patriots.

During the same demonstration the right wing runs over political opponents in their car. The rank and file right winger here justified that as well.

surely you and the dictionary would call these acts of violence, right?

Interesting.

When I tried to check your facts, I found that you are wrong according to Google, but according to other search engines, yes, you do appear to be correct. Antifa is very violent and will not let any conservatives speak.

noun
3. an unjust or unwarranted exertion of force or power, as against rights or laws: to take over a government by violence.
5. rough or immoderate vehemence, as of feeling or language: the violence of his hatred.
6. damage through distortion or unwarranted alteration: to do editorial violence to a text.

The right wing mails bombs to people. The rank and file right winger here justifies it by saying they didn’t explode.

The right wing marches in VA at night doing Third Reich salutes and chanting NAZI slogans.

During the same demonstration the right wing runs over political opponents in their car. The rank and file right winger here justified that as well.

You bet.

noun

You bet.

Have you seen people on the left match this scale of violence?

noun

You bet.

Overall, yes.

Are you almost done?

noun

You bet.

Overall, yes.

Are you almost done?

links please to left wingers mailing bombs to people, chanting NAZI slogans, and driving over political opponents that supports the left “losing their shit”...or is this just another one of your feelings

noun

You bet.

Overall, yes.

Are you almost done?

links please to left wingers mailing bombs to people, chanting NAZI slogans, and driving over political opponents that supports the left “losing their shit”...or is this just another one of your feelings
The Left doesn't do those things.

If you can't think of anything the Left does, there is nothing I can say. And I don't care enough about this conversation to continue it.

And, of course, this is off topic.

You bet.

Overall, yes.

Are you almost done?

If you can't think of anything the Left does, there is nothing I can say. And I don't care enough about this conversation to continue it.

which is why I said “Have you seen people on the left match this scale of violence?”

And your answer is no. Thanks for defeating your own premise from earlier.

As for Obama, I think you’re correct. He sees the venom and hate the right wing trades in and hopes the left wing doesn’t deteriorate into what they represent.

your premise is that the left already has and you cannot back it up....as you have proven above.

Do I appreciate it?

you bet

Interesting.

noun

We all know what an idiot you are, why type it and prove it?

noun

We all know what an idiot you are, why type it and prove it?

good to see that a little boy like you is interested in politics; you just don’t know much about it.

I wonder if this thread will ever get back on topic.

Obviously, some people don't want that to happen.

Not a surprise!

Topic has been dealt with. Obama has his opinion. It will probably prevail and Biden will end up being the nominee. Then we hope to God that hatred of Trump will be enough to get people's asses to polls, even though that didn't work in 2016.

Here's the thing. People don't vote for moderates. MODERATES LOSE. Trump wasn't a moderate. Obama wasn't a moderate when he ran. Bush wasn't a Moderate when he ran.

Now the nice thing is that usually people moderate once they get into the office. Barack Obama in 2019 wouldn't recognize Barack Obama in 2008. The reality of the office gobsmacked him after he found out that ending perpetual war is a lot harder than you think, and he ended up supporting RomneyCare Writ Large instead of the Single Payer he promised us.

Trump is the exception, because he figures the only way he survives and stays out of jail is to keep his angry supporters angry all the time.

So I'm not worried that Liz Warren is going to have us singing the Internationale when she gets into office.

You bet.

Overall, yes.

Are you almost done?

which is why I said “Have you seen people on the left match this scale of violence?”

As for Obama, I think you’re correct. He sees the venom and hate the right wing trades in and hopes the left wing doesn’t deteriorate into what they represent.

your premise is that the left already has and you cannot back it up....as you have proven above.

Do I appreciate it?

you bet
Shooting up a ball field full of R congressmen is unequaled. The beating up and haranguing of people who wear MAGA hats is quite common. Spitting on them is a nice touch. Right wing speakers are regularly harassed on college campuses.

To think the left not as violate as the right, is to not be paying attention.

Here is a list that might alleviate your ignorance.
This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing

Overall, yes.

Are you almost done?

Do I appreciate it?

you bet
Shooting up a ball field full of R congressmen is unequaled. The beating up and haranguing of people who wear MAGA hats is quite common. Spitting on them is a nice touch. Right wing speakers are regularly harassed on college campuses.

To think the left not as violate as the right, is to not be paying attention.

Here is a list that might alleviate your ignorance.
This List Of Attacks Against Conservatives Is Mind Blowing
It won't matter.

large

41756502_303.jpg

18529342_401.jpg

So far we've firmly established that violence and ugliness exists on both ends of the political spectrum.

Gosh. What a shock. I am shocked. Shocked, I say. I'm really shocked over here.

Anyway, I wonder if we'll ever get back to the actual thread topic.

I do realize some here don't want to do that (another shock), but it would be nice.

:rolleyes:

So far we've firmly established that violence and ugliness exists on both ends of the political spectrum.

Gosh. What a shock. I am shocked. Shocked, I say. I'm really shocked over here.

Anyway, I wonder if we'll ever get back to the actual thread topic.

I do realize some here don't want to do that (another shock), but it would be nice.

:rolleyes:
I asked you for examples of the scale of violence from the left wing that has demonstrated by the right wing. Will you concede none exist?

I asked you for examples of the scale of violence from the left wing that has demonstrated by the right wing. Will you concede none exist?
Absolutely. I see no violence from the Left. They are nothing but warm, tolerant, loving angels.

You're really super right.

Now perhaps we can return to the thread.

Absolutely. I see no violence from the Left. They are nothing but warm, tolerant, loving angels.

You're really super right.

Now perhaps we can return to the thread.

well I would say there is violence from the left. But they are not supporting fellow left wingers mowing down people in cars, ethnic cleansing attempts, or calling the tiki torch parade very fine people.

why you make a statement saying the left is just as violent as the right and act like a little baby when you are asked to support it...you sound like a petulant winger who can’t see his own flaws or [worse] won’t admit to them.

Forum List

Back