Can OCTAs Provide Positive Evidence Flt 77 Was Hijacked?

I think he's just crying for the attention he never received from women. Some guys are like that.

Looks like the typical garbage. So far there has been no objective evidence provided May or Olson received calls from 77. So you try to hide that by focusing on me personally. Losers like you are so boring because you are so predictable.

Except the testimonies of the secretaries of Mr. Olson.
Except that the Mays called AA to report the hi-jacking after being urged by their daughter.

Other than that, you're right.:lol:

You stupid fuck. Do you know what "objective" evidence means? Apparently not.

What is weak is your spine if you're supposedly 8 years into your examination of the events and you don't even have an opinion youre "brave" enough to share.

You're simply a coward; loser. On second thought, please keep it to yourself. You're adding nothing so fuck off and die or whatever. Nobody cares. And, as you know, nobody will miss you outside of the drive thru lane.

I have never said I've been studying it for 8 years. It's just another example of an OCTA **** putting words in others' mouths to try and score points.

You've known about it for 8 years I suspect....most people form opinions within like 2 minutes or something; you haven't yet. I'm guessing you're developmentally disabled and a social neophyte. You get your ass kicked all the time don't you? Tell those girls not to be so rough.:lol:

Great! That's perfect! On another occasion when it is shown you make a false claim you once again do nothing but try to keep it to personal jabs and completely avoid admitting you fucked up.

You want to back that up?

Seems to me that the founders of the truth movement were unemployed drop-outs making movies in the woods, talk-radio show hosts, preachers unaffiliated with 9/11, architects, etc.

so you are in willful ignorance then

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

OpEdNews - Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deoAo1LxnbA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n3ayDFUXI0&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcxjJDlbnC4&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW4NopI4tvU&feature=related[/ame]

He said that the Truth movement was founded mainly by victims and first responders. You want to show where you links confirm this?

Are you aware......hmmm.....scratch that. It's obvious you are not aware of anything of relevance. Less than 2 weeks after 9E the Bush admin drafted a Bill that would give welfare to victims families in exchange for the victims not suing airlines. It was the first and fastest public move to suppress any type of investigation. Not all families bought into the extortion. The Commission was formed from pressure of lobbying by victims families.

GovTrack: House Record: RECOGNIZING BEVERLY ECKERT FOR 9/11 VICTIMS WORK (111-h20090304-31)

Victims’ families continue fight for new 9/11 probe - RT Top Stories

9/11 Family Steering Committee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9-11 Commission Funding Woes - TIME

Jersey Girls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How in the fuck can you be so unbelievably ignorant about 9E basics? This just shows OCTAs on the whole are ill informed and really have little to any business trying to speak on the matter lest they reveal their ignorance.

and lets not forget that al qeda takes credit for the attacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCUN7KbUg5M&NR=1

You bimbo. We've already covered this. Bin laden denied involvement and he's never been charged with anything about 9E. Yeah, yeah, your next move is to say he admitted it. Well genius, if that admission was credible the FBI would have used it to charge him. They never have. That means the FBI doesn't have enough evidence to charge bin laden. As for alkida admitting it.....do you even know who they are or do you just turn on the tv and wait for the government to tell you? How can you tell the difference between a member and non-member? Do they have Alkida Club Cards? As for extremists admitting responsibility. Well no shit! Do you have any idea how beneficial it would be for any anti-Western group to claim they played a role? Of course not because you're fucking clueless.

Couple things about the phone calls. It seems pretty strange the CR cannot provide a single objective piece of evidence showing successful calls from 77 were made. Whether the calls were by cell or airfone it makes absolutely no sense the billing records from the private companies cannot confirm the numbers. How many times has it happened where you get your phone bill without the destination numbers? The FBI, one of the most powerful law enforcement agencies in the world cannot find the destination numbers?

Another issue is the straight up deception. This is from a link posted by Ollie:

(looks like a government run website by address "america.gov")

"Mr. Meyssan’s book also ignores the fact that several passengers from American Airlines flight 77 made phone calls reporting that their plane had been hijacked."

Look at that! "Several" passengers? From my knowledge it has always been TWO. Suddenly "2" is on par with "several?" Puuuleeease! That is a deliberate attempt to give false info to boost the OCT.

The last item, which may or may not be important is the only 2 people said to have called were also people who's voice would have been publicly audible on many many occasions. This suggests fake phone calls were possible. Once you have recordings of their voices you can dub their tone through different types of software. Also, if fake phone calls happened it would answer all relevant questions. It would solve these issues:

1. No confirmation on the phone numbers. (a fake call would use trace blocking technology)

2. May's parents and Ted Olson would have been telling the truth about receiving calls.

3. There is no objective proof May and Olson made successful calls.

People are also forgetting the initial evidence used to say 77 was hijacked was Olson's rather strange media circuit run. The dude's wife just got whacked and he's making talk show rounds like he pushing a rogue book. By the time he got done anyone within a mile of the Pentagon was saying they saw flight 77.

For all the rabid readers, no I'm not claiming fake phone calls definitely happened but based on all information I am currently aware of, the scenario clearly answers more questions than the other popular theories.

Bin laden denied involvement and he's never been charged with anything about 9E. Yeah, yeah, your next move is to say he admitted it. Well genius, if that admission was credible the FBI would have used it to charge him. They never have. That means the FBI doesn't have enough evidence to charge bin laden. As for alkida admitting it.....do you even know who they are or do you just turn on the tv and wait for the government to tell you? How can you tell the difference between a member and non-member? Do they have Alkida Club Cards? As for extremists admitting responsibility. Well no shit! Do you have any idea how beneficial it would be for any anti-Western group to claim they played a role? Of course not because you're fucking clueless.

you really have no idea how the legal system works, apparently. filing charges before he is caught would accomplish what exactly?

fucking moron....:cuckoo:

so you think it is complete coincidence that 4 planes got hijacked on the same day? and then 2 of them hit the same target?

if so you are correct. the terrorists conspiring is only a theory.
if you think they all worked together then the theory has been proven.

Coincidence? I never said the OCT is prophetic or casting predictions. It is a Theory because it has not been proven in our legal system (ie. Bin laden has never been charged with anything 9E related yet the bush admin claimed he was responsible.) It has also not been proven in the public arena as demonstrated by the Truth movement which was formed mainly by victims families and first responders. OCTAs believing the OCT is not proof it is true.

Zacarias Moussaoui, you fucking dumbass.

ZM's trial covered ALL of 9E? Of course it didn't but ***** like you have a deep affinity for rewriting anything that fits your agenda.

I'd gladly examine your facts if you had any sort of position other than "I don't accept the OCT!"

As it stands, I am getting bored of having my intelligence insulted. We all know damn well that you have definitive beliefs about this. You just won't state them, because as CandyCorn observed, that would require you to actually defend them.

As it stands, my best guess is that you simply create these threads to insult people who don't suspect a conspiracy under every rock.

Hmmmmm.....well thank you! Damn it's so pathetic when OCTAs do this shit. Earlier in this thread I pointed out OCTAs were trying to tell me what to think and you responded in post 114 by saying:

(geauxtohell. Post 114)
"No, douchebag, we don't want to tell you what to think. We want you to tell us what you think.

If our opinion of you is so meaningless, why do you keep coming back for more abuse."

Now you say:

"We all know damn well that you have definitive beliefs about this."

But.....you aren't trying to tell me what to think? How can you not be embarrassed?

Then you say you'd gladly look at any facts if I stated my position. That makes no sense. The facts are the facts, period. Anyone's belief is independent of addressing the facts.

Again. Asking you to tell us what you believe is not telling you what to believe.

Quit the contrary.

Then I said, we know you must have some sort of strong belief about this. I didn't say what the belief was or that you "had to believe" this or that (as you dishonestly accused me of doing), I stated that I don't believe you when you state your only belief is that we need a new investigation.

Holy shit. When you state:

"We all know damn well that you have definitive beliefs about this."

You are trying to tell others what they think.

Couple things about the phone calls. It seems pretty strange the CR cannot provide a single objective piece of evidence showing successful calls from 77 were made. Whether the calls were by cell or airfone it makes absolutely no sense the billing records from the private companies cannot confirm the numbers. How many times has it happened where you get your phone bill without the destination numbers? The FBI, one of the most powerful law enforcement agencies in the world cannot find the destination numbers?

Another issue is the straight up deception. This is from a link posted by Ollie:

"Mr. Meyssan’s book also ignores the fact that several passengers from American Airlines flight 77 made phone calls reporting that their plane had been hijacked."

Look at that! "Several" passengers? From my knowledge it has always been TWO. Suddenly "2" is on par with "several?" Puuuleeease! That is a deliberate attempt to give false info to boost the OCT.

The last item, which may or may not be important is the only 2 people said to have called were also people who's voice would have been publicly audible on many many occasions. This suggests fake phone calls were possible. Once you have recordings of their voices you can dub their tone through different types of software. Also, if fake phone calls happened it would answer all relevant questions. It would solve these issues:

1. No confirmation on the phone numbers. (a fake call would use trace blocking technology)

2. May's parents and Ted Olson would have been telling the truth about receiving calls.

People are also forgetting the initial evidence used to say 77 was hijacked was Olson's rather strange media circuit run. The dude's wife just got whacked and he's making talk show rounds like he pushing a rogue book. By the time he got done anyone within a mile of the Pentagon was saying they saw flight 77.

For all the rabid readers, no I'm not claiming fake phone calls definitely happened but based on all information I am currently aware of, the scenario clearly answers more questions than the other popular theories.

holy fuck!!! :lol:

your denials are fucking hilarious!!!

there are phone records the calls happened. there are independent witnesses the calls happened. now you are saying that some type of voice morphing technology is actual more credible than the actual phone calls?

Bin laden denied involvement and he's never been charged with anything about 9E. Yeah, yeah, your next move is to say he admitted it. Well genius, if that admission was credible the FBI would have used it to charge him. They never have. That means the FBI doesn't have enough evidence to charge bin laden. As for alkida admitting it.....do you even know who they are or do you just turn on the tv and wait for the government to tell you? How can you tell the difference between a member and non-member? Do they have Alkida Club Cards? As for extremists admitting responsibility. Well no shit! Do you have any idea how beneficial it would be for any anti-Western group to claim they played a role? Of course not because you're fucking clueless.

you really have no idea how the legal system works, apparently. filing charges before he is caught would accomplish what exactly?

Rotfl! You dumb fuck. Look at the FBI's list. He has already been charged with other crimes and you got it fucking backwards. So if filing charges before he is caught accompishes nothing then you better call the FBI legal department immediately and tell them to drop all charges until bin laden is caught. In this situation charges have to be filed before an arrest is legal. What do you think the Most Wanted list is? Stupid. Mother. Fucker.

ZM's trial covered ALL of 9E? Of course it didn't but ***** like you have a deep affinity for rewriting anything that fits your agenda.

hey jackass, you claimed it was only a theory because it was not proven in our legal system. cant you even remember what you wrote? now you try to change what you said to something else entirely. you cant even keep your own story straight.:cuckoo:

typical fucking terrorist apologist.

Rotfl! You dumb fuck. Look at the FBI's list. He has already been charged with other crimes and you got it fucking backwards. So if filing charges before he is caught accompishes nothing then you better call the FBI legal department immediately and tell them to drop all charges until bin laden is caught. In this situation charges have to be filed before an arrest is legal. What do you think the Most Wanted list is? Stupid. Mother. Fucker.

how stupid can you possibly be?

he's already been charged with other crimes so what would charging him with 9/11 accomplish?

you actually made my point for me. lets see how you try to squirm out of this one. :lol:

there are phone records the calls happened. there are independent witnesses the calls happened. now you are saying that some type of voice morphing technology is actual more credible than the actual phone calls?

This is why you are a laughable piece of shit. You fucking pussy. There are no records the phone calls happened as OCTAs claim. Once again the facts from the FBI in the CR states:

(footnote from page 9 of We Have Some Planes)
"57.The records available for the phone calls from American 77 do not allow for a determination of which of four "connected calls to unknown numbers" represent the two between Barbara and Ted Olson..."

Look at my post. I clearly said iam not claiming fake phone calls definitely happened. I pointed out there is no objective evidence proving calls took place between 77 and May's parents or ted olson.

You want to continue being the lying sack of shit you are by ignoring what my post actually says (just like you do with the CR or anything else) and use your editing practices to make it say whatever you want it to say. Don't worry, I fully expected a piece of worthless shit like yourself to try and change what I said. Do the world a favor...........

how stupid can you possibly be?

he's already been charged with other crimes so what would charging him with 9/11 accomplish?

you actually made my point for me. lets see how you try to squirm out of this one. :lol:

First you claimed I have no idea how the legal system works because they wouldn't charge him until he got caught. I point out your fucking idiocy by highlighting the fact the law says they have to be charged before being arrested and he is already charged with other crimes....WHILE NOT BEING CAUGHT!

Then your dumbass asks what would be accomplished by charging him with 9E?

YOU STUPID FUCKING MORONIC ASS LICKING DOUCHEBAG!

The government does not have a choice! If there is evidence someone committed a federal crime the Feds, BY LAW, HAVE TO CHARGE THE PERSON!

I guess I should just say thank you for yet another example of you trying to talk about something you are fucking clueless about.

Tell us again how he can't get charged until he gets caught? Rotfl! Idiot.

This is why you are a laughable piece of shit. You fucking pussy. There are no records the phone calls happened as OCTAs claim. Once again the facts from the FBI in the CR states:

(footnote from page 9 of We Have Some Planes)
"57.The records available for the phone calls from American 77 do not allow for a determination of which of four "connected calls to unknown numbers" represent the two between Barbara and Ted Olson..."

Look at my post. I clearly said iam not claiming fake phone calls definitely happened. I pointed out there is no objective evidence proving calls took place between 77 and May's parents or ted olson.

You want to continue being the lying sack of shit you are by ignoring what my post actually says (just like you do with the CR or anything else) and use your editing practices to make it say whatever you want it to say. Don't worry, I fully expected a piece of worthless shit like yourself to try and change what I said. Do the world a favor...........

whats wrong? you wake up today with sand in your pussy? quit fucking crying about what i choose to include or not include in my posts. my god you fucking whine and cry about everything. do you need your mommy to hold your hand and wipe your nose when you read the boards or what?

you claim that the phone morphing answers more questions than the actual phone call records. :cuckoo:

Some researcher...he can't spell Al Queda correctly. :lol:
You're dealing with someone who is simply crying for attention in Curvelight.
He's dead to me until he produces some sort of contradictory story.

hey jackass, you claimed it was only a theory because it was not proven in our legal system. cant you even remember what you wrote? now you try to change what you said to something else entirely. you cant even keep your own story straight.:cuckoo:

Lol....."terrorist apologist?" ZM's trial was not a legal proceeding that proved the OCT true you fucking ****. I didn't change anything I said. All you do is lie like a little crack bitch. Go kill yourself. At least you could be useful by giving other people work to do....you know... the morgue technicians, funeral home etc.

Some researcher...he can't spell Al Queda correctly. :lol:
You're dealing with someone who is simply crying for attention in Curvelight.
He's dead to me until he produces some sort of contradictory story.

It's always telling when ***** like you focus on how Alkida is spelled instead of the substantive issues. You can't provide objective evidence of your claim so you pull this stupid shit.

Lol....."terrorist apologist?" ZM's trial was not a legal proceeding that proved the OCT true you fucking ****. I didn't change anything I said. All you do is lie like a little crack bitch. Go kill yourself. At least you could be useful by giving other people work to do....you know... the morgue technicians, funeral home etc.

you claimed it was only a theory because it was not proven in our legal system. ZM is convicted with evidence from all four hijacked flights.

you lied.

[
It's always telling when ***** like you focus on how Alkida is spelled instead of the substantive issues. You can't provide objective evidence of your claim so you pull this stupid shit.

it has been provided. your denials are stupid.

this is apparently caused by a small particle of brain that is located inside your skull.

Forum List

Back