Can OCTAs Provide Positive Evidence Flt 77 Was Hijacked?

you really have no idea how the legal system works, apparently. filing charges before he is caught would accomplish what exactly?

fucking moron....:cuckoo:

So here is Genius Fizz claiming I'm ignorant of our legal system because charges shouldn't be filed until the perp is caught. Let's look at the FBI page:

"A federal arrest warrant was recently issued and a manhunt is still under way for alleged murderer Paul Merhige."
Federal Bureau of Investigation - Wanted by the FBI

Golly gee gomer! An arrest warrant cannot be issued without CHARGES BEING FILED! Guess what? They haven't even caught him so by your sooper logic the FBI has wasted time and energy by charging the guy before he has been caught.

Tell me again how I have "no idea" how our legal system works! Rotfl.....you're such a fucking dildo!!!!!

Now squirm and dance you whiny ****!
an "arrest warrant" is NOT charges you dumbfuck

Arrest warrant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I never said an arrest warrant is charges you dumb bitch. Good job on laying out another strawman.

So here is Genius Fizz claiming I'm ignorant of our legal system because charges shouldn't be filed until the perp is caught. Let's look at the FBI page:

"A federal arrest warrant was recently issued and a manhunt is still under way for alleged murderer Paul Merhige."

Golly gee gomer! An arrest warrant cannot be issued without CHARGES BEING FILED! Guess what? They haven't even caught him so by your sooper logic the FBI has wasted time and energy by charging the guy before he has been caught.

Tell me again how I have "no idea" how our legal system works! Rotfl.....you're such a fucking dildo!!!!!

I never said an arrest warrant is charges you dumb bitch. Good job on laying out another strawman.

no you didnt say it. you did even worse. in response to a conversation about charges you provide evidence of an arrest warrant for somebody completely unrelated to the conversation.

so consider this an early christmas present....

T7 B12 Flight 93 Calls- General Fdr- 5-20-04 DOJ Briefing on Cell and Phone Calls From AA 77 408

notice renee's call of 158 seconds is NOT one of the unknown calls.

One. More. Time.

Where in the 9/11 Commission Report does proof of Renee's call exist?

You fucking cite a public sharing board? You do realize scribd is set up a lot like wiki? Anyone can post documents from anywhere on there.

Can you show where her calls are proven in the CR or not?

let me type this really slow so you can understand.

if something isnt in the 9/11 commission report it doesnt mean that it doesnt exist.

so if you think the documents i posted are fake then feel free to go through the process of verifying them through the freedom of information act.

But you OCTAs have been screaming all along the CR is a full report of that day. Yet, you are now saying it is incomplete. So which is it you ignorant ****? Once again you have shown you don't know what you are talking about. That's why Candycorn stopped trying to post evidence of Renee's call. When it was realized the CR did not provide the evidence the next move was to dodge.

So it appears you are also conceding that the CR does not provide objective evidence Renee made the call. I would ask but since you lie so much why waste the time?

Surely there must be at least one OCTA willing to address the fact the CR is lacking evidence of the OCT. You ***** kept screaming it has evidence Renee made the call but when you really had to prove that you realized it is not true. Look on the bright side, you can say the reason you won't continue is because I'm such an asshole. That's always a good mulligan for lying fucks like you and candycorn.

no you didnt say it. you did even worse. in response to a conversation about charges you provide evidence of an arrest warrant for somebody completely unrelated to the conversation.

You. Stupid. Mother. Fucker. I linked the FBI page to show they don't wait until they have physically caught someone before charging him with a crime.

You. Stupid. Mother. Fucker. I linked the FBI page to show they don't wait until they have physically caught someone before charging him with a crime.

you clearly thought "arrest warrant" and "charges" were the same thing as you quoted the arrest warrant portion in your post.

typical cop out. you got caught again saying stupid shit and instead of admitting you were wrong you simply claim i am dumb and not worth it.

so if i am dumb and not worth it why dont you stop replying to me? :lol:

You're the dumb **** that said the reason bin laden was not charged with 9E is because it would be worthless to do it before he was caught. I explained why that was stupid shit and you ignored it. I keep responding because you keep showing how fucking dumb and ignorant you are and this "why bin laden not charged" bit shows it even more. You're the one who made another stupid claim you can't support.

So explain to us all einstein how the Feds don't charge someone UNTIL the suspect is caught you dumb fucking ****.
you're the dumbfuck that doesnt know what Charges mean
Bin Laden hasnt been CHARGED with anything yet
you are not "charged" untill your arraignment, which is AFTER you are caught

You're just proving how fucking dumb you are too. The arraignment is simply a legal procedure that happens after a suspect is charged. Sometimes people get pulled over for a traffic violation then arrested DUE TO UNRELATED CHARGES. You ignorant useless ****. Why do you keep making an ass of yourself?

and lets not forget that al qeda takes credit for the attacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCUN7KbUg5M&NR=1

You bimbo. We've already covered this. Bin laden denied involvement and he's never been charged with anything about 9E. Yeah, yeah, your next move is to say he admitted it. Well genius, if that admission was credible the FBI would have used it to charge him. They never have. That means the FBI doesn't have enough evidence to charge bin laden. As for alkida admitting it.....do you even know who they are or do you just turn on the tv and wait for the government to tell you? How can you tell the difference between a member and non-member? Do they have Alkida Club Cards? As for extremists admitting responsibility. Well no shit! Do you have any idea how beneficial it would be for any anti-Western group to claim they played a role? Of course not because you're fucking clueless.

God you're a fucking idiot.

The fact that the FBI does not have enough evidence admissible in a civilian court of law does not mean bin Laden wasn't responsible for it. Much gathered intelligence is not admissible in a civilian court of law.

Now the government HAS charged Al Zawahiri. Zacarias Moussaoui was found guilty. Or is this all part of the conspiracy too?

you clearly thought "arrest warrant" and "charges" were the same thing as you quoted the arrest warrant portion in your post.

YOU USELESS LYING ****

I said charges had to be filed in order for an arrest warrant to be issued!

HOW CAN YOU BE THIS FUCKING PATHETIC?

You are so obsessed with trying to show I am wrong on anything you can't even read simple posts.

One. More. Time.

Where in the 9/11 Commission Report does proof of Renee's call exist?

You fucking cite a public sharing board? You do realize scribd is set up a lot like wiki? Anyone can post documents from anywhere on there.

Can you show where her calls are proven in the CR or not?

if something isnt in the 9/11 commission report it doesnt mean that it doesnt exist.

so if you think the documents i posted are fake then feel free to go through the process of verifying them through the freedom of information act.

But you OCTAs have been screaming all along the CR is a full report of that day. Yet, you are now saying it is incomplete. So which is it you ignorant ****? Once again you have shown you don't know what you are talking about. That's why Candycorn stopped trying to post evidence of Renee's call. When it was realized the CR did not provide the evidence the next move was to dodge.

So it appears you are also conceding that the CR does not provide objective evidence Renee made the call. I would ask but since you lie so much why waste the time?

Surely there must be at least one OCTA willing to address the fact the CR is lacking evidence of the OCT. You ***** kept screaming it has evidence Renee made the call but when you really had to prove that you realized it is not true. Look on the bright side, you can say the reason you won't continue is because I'm such an asshole. That's always a good mulligan for lying fucks like you and candycorn.

first of all, i am not a OCTA (whatever that is) i am a Truther seeking the truth.

The commission report says she made the call. are you denying that? is that what you are disputing and are you claiming the 9/11 commission is lying about it??

have you proved she didnt make the call? how do you explain her parents calling american airlines to pass her message on?

did you have a dick in your ass all night or what? i think it damaged your brain.

Please link other examples of leaders who have committed acts of war against the United States who have been charged by the FBI for civilian crimes.

YOU USELESS LYING ****

You are so obsessed with trying to show I am wrong on anything you can't even read simple posts.
jackass, you are the that likes getting involved in the minutia of everything and loses the big picture. so if you want to get into minutia and claim that the official version of events were never proven in a court of law when they were i am going to call you out on every little thing i see. you are the jackass that quoted an arrest warrant, not me. now you call it pathetic.

you want to know what is pathetic? its that you are an apologist for the terrorists that committed these acts on america.

Bin laden denied involvement and he's never been charged with anything about 9E. Yeah, yeah, your next move is to say he admitted it. Well genius, if that admission was credible the FBI would have used it to charge him. They never have. That means the FBI doesn't have enough evidence to charge bin laden. As for alkida admitting it.....do you even know who they are or do you just turn on the tv and wait for the government to tell you? How can you tell the difference between a member and non-member? Do they have Alkida Club Cards? As for extremists admitting responsibility. Well no shit! Do you have any idea how beneficial it would be for any anti-Western group to claim they played a role? Of course not because you're fucking clueless.

you really have no idea how the legal system works, apparently. filing charges before he is caught would accomplish what exactly?

Since Fizz is practicing his art of lying again I had to quote this to show I've never said an arrest warrant is the same as charges. In fact, back in post 294 I even said:

(CL post 294)
"I point out your fucking idiocy by highlighting the fact the law says they have to be charged before being arrested."

And in the post I just quoted look at this sentence:

"An arrest warrant cannot be issued without CHARGES BEING FILED!"

Now Fizz wants to claim I said "charges" and "arrest warrants" are the same thing? You fucking idiot ****! Read that sentence again you fucking waste. If an arrest warrant cannot be issued without charges being filed how the hell do you accuse me of saying they are the same thing? Holy shit you are making liability and divecon look like geniuses! The arrest warrant is issued only AFTER charges have been filed. Damn you're so fucking dumb! No wonder you believe the OCT!

except he wasnt CHARGED you dumbfuck
he has an arrest warrant

YOU USELESS LYING ****

jackass, you are the that likes getting involved in the minutia of everything and loses the big picture. so if you want to get into minutia and claim that the official version of events were never proven in a court of law when they were i am going to call you out on every little thing i see. you are the jackass that quoted an arrest warrant, not me. now you call it pathetic.

you want to know what is pathetic? its that you are an apologist for the terrorists that committed these acts on america.

Hahahaha....you're such a fucking useless pussy. You tried to say bin laden wasn't charged because it would be "useless" to charge someone before catching the person. You stupid fuck. The charges have to be filed before arresting the person. Then you want to twist my questioning the OCT into claiming I am a terrorist apologist? You're fucking pathetic and you continue to prove it by lying and trying to find any way to demonize me instead of discussing the facts. Fucking **** loser.

YOU USELESS LYING ****

Hahahaha....you're such a fucking useless pussy. You tried to say bin laden wasn't charged because it would be "useless" to charge someone before catching the person. You stupid fuck. The charges have to be filed before arresting the person. Then you want to twist my questioning the OCT into claiming I am a terrorist apologist? You're fucking pathetic and you continue to prove it by lying and trying to find any way to demonize me instead of discussing the facts. Fucking **** loser.
please show proof Bin Laden has been charged with anything?

except he wasnt CHARGED you dumbfuck
he has an arrest warrant

The arrest warrant only happens AFTER CHARGES HAVE BEEN FILED YOU FUCKING ****! At the Arraignment is where the Formal charges as returned by a Grand Jury are presented you dumbass! Read this you simple spunk fucking turd:

"Step 2: File charges with a District Court commissioner. Step 3: How to complete the application. Step 4: Issuing a summons or an arrest warrant."
Criminal Issues

Do you see how CHARGES get filed before the arrest warrant is issued? Read it until you understand how fucking wrong you are.....but just like everything else you will find a way to weasel out of admitting you fucked up. Bitch.

please show proof Bin Laden has been charged with anything?

Goodness you're a stupid fucking loser. It only happened over ELEVEN YEARS AGO!

"Osama bin Laden was first indicted by the United States on 8 June 1998, when a grand jury indicted Osama bin Laden on charges..."
Osama bin Laden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Some researcher...he can't spell Al Queda correctly. :lol:
You're dealing with someone who is simply crying for attention in Curvelight.
He's dead to me until he produces some sort of contradictory story.

It's always telling when ***** like you focus on how Alkida is spelled instead of the substantive issues. You can't provide objective evidence of your claim so you pull this stupid shit.

Testimony of Mr. Olson's secretaries and the May's contacting AA about 77 being hijacked is proof. That you can't see it only strengthens my position that you guys are all morons.

Anyway, good luck in life; you'll need it fry chief.

first of all, i am not a OCTA (whatever that is) i am a Truther seeking the truth.

The commission report says she made the call. are you denying that? is that what you are disputing and are you claiming the 9/11 commission is lying about it??

have you proved she didnt make the call? how do you explain her parents calling american airlines to pass her message on?

did you have a dick in your ass all night or what? i think it damaged your brain.

The CR never proves she made the call you dumbass. I've posted that evidence several times.

I read Curvelight's words and this comes to mind:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcrF346sS_I[/ame]

Forum List

Back