Can OCTAs Provide Positive Evidence Flt 77 Was Hijacked?

holy fuck!!! :lol:

your denials are fucking hilarious!!!

there are phone records the calls happened. there are independent witnesses the calls happened. now you are saying that some type of voice morphing technology is actual more credible than the actual phone calls?

This is why you are a laughable piece of shit. You fucking pussy. There are no records the phone calls happened as OCTAs claim. Once again the facts from the FBI in the CR states:

(footnote from page 9 of We Have Some Planes)
"57.The records available for the phone calls from American 77 do not allow for a determination of which of four "connected calls to unknown numbers" represent the two between Barbara and Ted Olson..."

Look at my post. I clearly said iam not claiming fake phone calls definitely happened. I pointed out there is no objective evidence proving calls took place between 77 and May's parents or ted olson.

You want to continue being the lying sack of shit you are by ignoring what my post actually says (just like you do with the CR or anything else) and use your editing practices to make it say whatever you want it to say. Don't worry, I fully expected a piece of worthless shit like yourself to try and change what I said. Do the world a favor...........

whats wrong? you wake up today with sand in your pussy? quit fucking crying about what i choose to include or not include in my posts. my god you fucking whine and cry about everything. do you need your mommy to hold your hand and wipe your nose when you read the boards or what?

you claim that the phone morphing answers more questions than the actual phone call records. :cuckoo:

The theory of fake phone calls do answer more questions than the OCT you useless ****. Have you already forgotten there is no solid evidence of the calls due to "unknown" numbers? ***** like you pretend you are being honest but you fail to address the simple points laid out here. I'm looking at every single aspect of the calls and factoring them into a possibility. You are doing nothing but cherry picking to fit your agenda you useless bitch.

hey jackass, you claimed it was only a theory because it was not proven in our legal system. cant you even remember what you wrote? now you try to change what you said to something else entirely. you cant even keep your own story straight.:cuckoo:

typical fucking terrorist apologist.

Lol....."terrorist apologist?" ZM's trial was not a legal proceeding that proved the OCT true you fucking ****. I didn't change anything I said. All you do is lie like a little crack bitch. Go kill yourself. At least you could be useful by giving other people work to do....you know... the morgue technicians, funeral home etc.

you claimed it was only a theory because it was not proven in our legal system. ZM is convicted with evidence from all four hijacked flights.

you lied.

You're so fucking dumb it's not even worth it.

I'm looking at every single aspect of the calls and factoring them into a possibility. You are doing nothing but cherry picking to fit your agenda you useless bitch.

so share with us all the info you have. that way you cant accuse me of cherry picking.

for instance, share with us how long Renee May's call to her parents lasted. was this one of the "unknown" calls?

typical cop out. you got caught again saying stupid shit and instead of admitting you were wrong you simply claim i am dumb and not worth it.

so if i am dumb and not worth it why dont you stop replying to me? :lol:

I'm looking at every single aspect of the calls and factoring them into a possibility. You are doing nothing but cherry picking to fit your agenda you useless bitch.

so share with us all the info you have. that way you cant accuse me of cherry picking.

for instance, share with us how long Renee May's call to her parents lasted. was this one of the "unknown" calls?

You have to be fucking kidding. I did that already and it was in the post you quoted....what the fuck is wrong with you? From what I could find the only calls verified by the FBI are 4 calls to unknown numbers as stated in footnote 57 that I've posted several times. Candycorn said there was "iron clad" proof Renee made the call but then referenced page 9 of the "We Have Some Planes." That was footnote 56 which simply references footnote 57. So where in the CR does it prove Renee made the call?

typical cop out. you got caught again saying stupid shit and instead of admitting you were wrong you simply claim i am dumb and not worth it.

You're the dumb **** that said the reason bin laden was not charged with 9E is because it would be worthless to do it before he was caught. I explained why that was stupid shit and you ignored it. I keep responding because you keep showing how fucking dumb and ignorant you are and this "why bin laden not charged" bit shows it even more. You're the one who made another stupid claim you can't support.

So explain to us all einstein how the Feds don't charge someone UNTIL the suspect is caught you dumb fucking ****.

You have to be fucking kidding. I did that already and it was in the post you quoted....what the fuck is wrong with you? From what I could find the only calls verified by the FBI are 4 calls to unknown numbers as stated in footnote 57 that I've posted several times. Candycorn said there was "iron clad" proof Renee made the call but then referenced page 9 of the "We Have Some Planes." That was footnote 56 which simply references footnote 57. So where in the CR does it prove Renee made the call?

so consider this an early christmas present....

T7 B12 Flight 93 Calls- General Fdr- 5-20-04 DOJ Briefing on Cell and Phone Calls From AA 77 408

notice renee's call of 158 seconds is NOT one of the unknown calls.

You're the dumb **** that said the reason bin laden was not charged with 9E is because it would be worthless to do it before he was caught. I explained why that was stupid shit and you ignored it. I keep responding because you keep showing how fucking dumb and ignorant you are and this "why bin laden not charged" bit shows it even more. You're the one who made another stupid claim you can't support.

So explain to us all einstein how the Feds don't charge someone UNTIL the suspect is caught you dumb fucking ****.

apparently i am stupid so please explain what the advantage of charging him now.we both know he already has charges against him for which he can be arrested. if they charge him now does that mean they get to arrest him twice or something? :cuckoo:

Bin laden denied involvement and he's never been charged with anything about 9E. Yeah, yeah, your next move is to say he admitted it. Well genius, if that admission was credible the FBI would have used it to charge him. They never have. That means the FBI doesn't have enough evidence to charge bin laden. As for alkida admitting it.....do you even know who they are or do you just turn on the tv and wait for the government to tell you? How can you tell the difference between a member and non-member? Do they have Alkida Club Cards? As for extremists admitting responsibility. Well no shit! Do you have any idea how beneficial it would be for any anti-Western group to claim they played a role? Of course not because you're fucking clueless.

you really have no idea how the legal system works, apparently. filing charges before he is caught would accomplish what exactly?

fucking moron....:cuckoo:

So here is Genius Fizz claiming I'm ignorant of our legal system because charges shouldn't be filed until the perp is caught. Let's look at the FBI page:

"A federal arrest warrant was recently issued and a manhunt is still under way for alleged murderer Paul Merhige."
Federal Bureau of Investigation - Wanted by the FBI

Golly gee gomer! An arrest warrant cannot be issued without CHARGES BEING FILED! Guess what? They haven't even caught him so by your sooper logic the FBI has wasted time and energy by charging the guy before he has been caught.

Tell me again how I have "no idea" how our legal system works! Rotfl.....you're such a fucking dildo!!!!!

Now squirm and dance you whiny ****!

apparently i am stupid so please explain what the advantage of charging him now.we both know he already has charges against him for which he can be arrested. if they charge him now does that mean they get to arrest him twice or something? :cuckoo:

It's the rule of law you dumb fuck. If they have evidence they HAVE TO FILE CHARGES! They have not filed charges because they do not have sufficient evidence. You have claimed bin laden has admitted guilt. (while wholly ignoring the evidence he denied involvement days after 9E). If bin laden's confess was legitimate the FBI would have to file charges. Obviously they have not so the confession you speak of is not credible.

T7 B12 Flight 93 Calls- General Fdr- 5-20-04 DOJ Briefing on Cell and Phone Calls From AA 77 408

One. More. Time.

Where in the 9/11 Commission Report does proof of Renee's call exist?

You fucking cite a public sharing board? You do realize scribd is set up a lot like wiki? Anyone can post documents from anywhere on there.

Can you show where her calls are proven in the CR or not?

the Truth movement which was formed mainly by victims families and first responders.

You want to back that up?

Seems to me that the founders of the truth movement were unemployed drop-outs making movies in the woods, talk-radio show hosts, preachers unaffiliated with 9/11, architects, etc.

Another stellar example of OCTA ignorance. It's not even worth my time to post the links. Great job in putting another nail in the coffin of OCTA credibility.
ROFLMAO

you have no credibility to begin with, moron
who gives a rats ass who YOU think is "credible"

Are you aware......hmmm.....scratch that. It's obvious you are not aware of anything of relevance. Less than 2 weeks after 9E the Bush admin drafted a Bill that would give welfare to victims families in exchange for the victims not suing airlines. It was the first and fastest public move to suppress any type of investigation. Not all families bought into the extortion. The Commission was formed from pressure of lobbying by victims families.

GovTrack: House Record: RECOGNIZING BEVERLY ECKERT FOR 9/11 VICTIMS WORK (111-h20090304-31)

Victims’ families continue fight for new 9/11 probe - RT Top Stories

9/11 Family Steering Committee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9-11 Commission Funding Woes - TIME

Jersey Girls - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How in the fuck can you be so unbelievably ignorant about 9E basics? This just shows OCTAs on the whole are ill informed and really have little to any business trying to speak on the matter lest they reveal their ignorance.
now prove any of them believe what you do?

oh wait, you STILL havent said what YOU believe
:lol:

Bin laden denied involvement and he's never been charged with anything about 9E. Yeah, yeah, your next move is to say he admitted it. Well genius, if that admission was credible the FBI would have used it to charge him. They never have. That means the FBI doesn't have enough evidence to charge bin laden. As for alkida admitting it.....do you even know who they are or do you just turn on the tv and wait for the government to tell you? How can you tell the difference between a member and non-member? Do they have Alkida Club Cards? As for extremists admitting responsibility. Well no shit! Do you have any idea how beneficial it would be for any anti-Western group to claim they played a role? Of course not because you're fucking clueless.

you really have no idea how the legal system works, apparently. filing charges before he is caught would accomplish what exactly?

Some researcher...he can't spell Al Queda correctly. :lol:
You're dealing with someone who is simply crying for attention in Curvelight.
He's dead to me until he produces some sort of contradictory story.
actually, there is no "correct" spelling since it it a phonetic spelling of something without an english translation

but MOST people do spell it Al Qaeda

This is why you are a laughable piece of shit. You fucking pussy. There are no records the phone calls happened as OCTAs claim. Once again the facts from the FBI in the CR states:

(footnote from page 9 of We Have Some Planes)
"57.The records available for the phone calls from American 77 do not allow for a determination of which of four "connected calls to unknown numbers" represent the two between Barbara and Ted Olson..."

Look at my post. I clearly said iam not claiming fake phone calls definitely happened. I pointed out there is no objective evidence proving calls took place between 77 and May's parents or ted olson.

You want to continue being the lying sack of shit you are by ignoring what my post actually says (just like you do with the CR or anything else) and use your editing practices to make it say whatever you want it to say. Don't worry, I fully expected a piece of worthless shit like yourself to try and change what I said. Do the world a favor...........

whats wrong? you wake up today with sand in your pussy? quit fucking crying about what i choose to include or not include in my posts. my god you fucking whine and cry about everything. do you need your mommy to hold your hand and wipe your nose when you read the boards or what?

you claim that the phone morphing answers more questions than the actual phone call records. :cuckoo:

The theory of fake phone calls do answer more questions than the OCT you useless ****. Have you already forgotten there is no solid evidence of the calls due to "unknown" numbers? ***** like you pretend you are being honest but you fail to address the simple points laid out here. I'm looking at every single aspect of the calls and factoring them into a possibility. You are doing nothing but cherry picking to fit your agenda you useless bitch.
Occam's Razor, is it more likely that the calls were real, or that some huge conspiracy faked them?

One. More. Time.

You fucking cite a public sharing board? You do realize scribd is set up a lot like wiki? Anyone can post documents from anywhere on there.

let me type this really slow so you can understand.

if something isnt in the 9/11 commission report it doesnt mean that it doesnt exist.

so if you think the documents i posted are fake then feel free to go through the process of verifying them through the freedom of information act.

you're the dumbfuck that doesnt know what Charges mean
Bin Laden hasnt been CHARGED with anything yet
you are not "charged" untill your arraignment, which is AFTER you are caught

So here is Genius Fizz claiming I'm ignorant of our legal system because charges shouldn't be filed until the perp is caught. Let's look at the FBI page:

"A federal arrest warrant was recently issued and a manhunt is still under way for alleged murderer Paul Merhige."
Federal Bureau of Investigation - Wanted by the FBI

Golly gee gomer! An arrest warrant cannot be issued without CHARGES BEING FILED! Guess what? They haven't even caught him so by your sooper logic the FBI has wasted time and energy by charging the guy before he has been caught.

Tell me again how I have "no idea" how our legal system works! Rotfl.....you're such a fucking dildo!!!!!

Now squirm and dance you whiny ****!
an "arrest warrant" is NOT charges you dumbfuck

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrest_warrant

Last edited:

One. More. Time.

let me type this really slow so you can understand.

if something isnt in the 9/11 commission report it doesnt mean that it doesnt exist.

so if you think the documents i posted are fake then feel free to go through the process of verifying them through the freedom of information act.
clearly this dumbfuck doesnt know ANYTHING of which he posts

Forum List

Back