🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes?

Political correctness is in the head and ears of the beholder. No one will ever be satisfied until you finally capitulate your beliefs and moral principles to theirs. In a sense its intimidation to extract subservience. PC is evolving to not only touch on morality and personal but on political beliefs as well. As an old man once said "screw em if they cant take it".

what do you consider negative 'political correctness?'

Any Political correctness by definition is negative
give an example. what do you consider to be political correctness, and how is it negative?
were everyone has to say their ethnicity before "American"...if we are all Americans than it should not matter where your ancestors came from....that should only matter if the cops are looking for you....

I have never allowed political correctness to influence my speech or actions. In fact, I take pride in being the kind of person that ignores the dictates of political correctness most of the time. I respect that a group of people are offended by certain words and terms and have no problem making changes to insure I do not offend people. I would not use the word retard when speaking to the parent of a mentally challenged child, but I have no problem calling some of the posters here retards.
Not using the word retard in that context is PC. It's a perfectly valid word, when used correctly. So are the words moron and imbecile: Moron psychology - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
says the asshole that calls Down Syndrome kids "droolers" and calls for the death of the handicapped because they are "wastes of life"....

Much like the worldwide effort to rid the planet of smallpox, we each need to take on the effort to rid the world of Political Correctness so we can once again live in a world free of the PC Thought Police.

Enough already.

Be PC Free, be the change you want to see in the World
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opposite of political correctness is political wrongness and this Crusader Frank character appears to be all about political wrongness

Is conservative p.c. gunna ban gay marriage, ban gays from visiting businesses if their owner happens to be religious? Force the confederate flag to be maintained on state property with everyones tax dollars?

Conservative p.c. is out of fucking control.

Cant even counterpoint their p.o.v. without being accused of being a race baiter!!

Cant even hold a non conservative position on a topic without their p.c. police swooping in to label you an anti american traitor and intimidate you as some sort of turn coat

Conniebot p.c. is run rampant.

give an example. what do you consider to be political correctness, and how is it negative?
were everyone has to say their ethnicity before "American"...if we are all Americans than it should not matter where your ancestors came from....that should only matter if the cops are looking for you....
So it's PC to deny your ancestors?

Is conservative p.c. gunna ban gay marriage, ban gays from visiting businesses if their owner happens to be religious? Force the confederate flag to be maintained on state property with everyones tax dollars?

Cant even counterpoint their p.o.v. without being accused of being a race baiter!!

Cant even hold a non conservative position on a topic without their p.c. police swooping in to label you an anti american traitor and intimidate you as some sort of turn coat

there is a big lib here in this forum,luddy, who calls many who he disagrees with "anti-American" and lakota calls those he disagrees with "nazi-cons"....are they any different?....

there is a big lib here in this forum,luddy, who calls many who he disagrees with "anti-American" and lakota calls those he disagrees with "nazi-cons"....are they any different?....
No

did i say that or did you?.....i said it should not matter. ....i never heard that hyphenated shit when i was growing up....it was at that time....we are all Americans....why should someone have to tell me what their ethnicity is?....to me it is dividing tool.....and there are a lot of people in this Country who are big on keeping everyone divided....we have lots of them in this forum...

did i say that or did you?.....i said it should not matter. ....i never heard that hyphenated shit when i was growing up....it was at that time....we are all Americans....why should someone have to tell me what their ethnicity is?....to me it is dividing tool.....and there are a lot of people in this Country who are big on keeping everyone divided....we have lots of them in this forum...
I always considered myself Irish American and never knew it was wrong.

Forum List

Back