🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes?

Nope. Lets personalize this. If PC is a tool of the left....lets examine the lefty USMB members and discuss their PC activity.

they can't because the evil PC police is imaginary bullshit for cowards...
Wow, Bill Maher is a coward?

That's micro-aggressive, you must be punished!

^ you're projecting...

those on the political right who hide behind the "PC" term are silly cowards who can't handle political disagreement.

Much like the worldwide effort to rid the planet of smallpox, we each need to take on the effort to rid the world of Political Correctness so we can once again live in a world free of the PC Thought Police.

Enough already.

Be PC Free, be the change you want to see in the World
Good luck, most of it comes from you little shits now, all cranky about Jesusfreaks, cannon fodder, and ******* calling each other *******. When you start to call Bristol Palin the worthless **** that she actually is you might have a chance...

isn't PC great ::up just look at the censorship taking place right here on USMB, when i first saw this site i lurked for a long time, saw the "Freedom Of Speech" at work, no censoring of words, i signed up, then about a year ago some whiners got the Admin. to start censoring words, now USMB is as fucking PC as most other pussy forums, is it time to find a real forum where "Freedom Of Speech" is the norm ? how do you like PC now pantyhose ?? :lmao:

USMB can censor posts anyway they want, dipshit.

They are not a Government or public entity. They can shut you down, edit you, ban you, call you names as they are privately owned. There exists no Freedom of Speech between you and the Owners of USMB. Idiot.

However…. and pay attention because this is important….

Posts on USMB can not be censored by the Government or public entity. (there are some exceptions here too, but let's keep it simple for the simpleminded) That's how the First Amendment works - it protects you from Government censorship.

Did you also flunk Civics?

here is, imo, a great real world example.

Rotherham child abuse scandal 1 400 children exploited report finds - BBC News

"
'Racism' fear
The report found: "Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so."

It should have been stopped and prevented
Isabel, Abuse victim
Failures by those charged with protecting children happened despite three reports between 2002 and 2006 which both the council and police were aware of, and "which could not have been clearer in the description of the situation in Rotherham".

Prof Jay said the first of these reports was "effectively suppressed" because senior officers did not believe the data. The other two were ignored, she said.

The inquiry team found that in the early-2000s when a group of professionals attempted to monitor a number of children believed to be at risk, "managers gave little help or support to their efforts".

The report revealed some people at a senior level in the police and children's social care thought the extent of the problem was being "exaggerated"."

conservative estimates are 1400 children raped.

Much like the worldwide effort to rid the planet of smallpox, we each need to take on the effort to rid the world of Political Correctness so we can once again live in a world free of the PC Thought Police.

Enough already.

Be PC Free, be the change you want to see in the World
Good luck, most of it comes from you little shits now, all cranky about Jesusfreaks, cannon fodder, and ******* calling each other *******. When you start to call Bristol Palin the worthless **** that she actually is you might have a chance...

isn't PC great ::up just look at the censorship taking place right here on USMB, when i first saw this site i lurked for a long time, saw the "Freedom Of Speech" at work, no censoring of words, i signed up, then about a year ago some whiners got the Admin. to start censoring words, now USMB is as fucking PC as most other pussy forums, is it time to find a real forum where "Freedom Of Speech" is the norm ? how do you like PC now pantyhose ?? :lmao:

USMB can censor posts anyway they want, dipshit.

They are not a Government or public entity. They can shut you down, edit you, ban you, call you names as they are privately owned. There exists no Freedom of Speech between you and the Owners of USMB. Idiot.

However…. and pay attention because this is important….

Posts on USMB can not be censored by the Government or public entity. (there are some exceptions here too, but let's keep it simple for the simpleminded) That's how the First Amendment works - it protects you from Government censorship.

Did you also flunk Civics?

Then you must agree that Bakeries shouldn't have to bake cakes for Gays and Churches can refuse to perform Gay Weddings!

Ain't freedom of association grand? Congratulations on some surprising awareness on your part.

Nope. Lets personalize this. If PC is a tool of the left....lets examine the lefty USMB members and discuss their PC activity.

they can't because the evil PC police is imaginary bullshit for cowards...
Wow, Bill Maher is a coward?

That's micro-aggressive, you must be punished!

^ you're projecting...

those on the political right who hide behind the "PC" term are silly cowards who can't handle political disagreement.
Okie dokie!

So you're a little selective with your outrage.

You really are agitated.

Good.

Let's name the famous people then. Who has been silenced by the PC Police....and who are the people who make the arrests. Names please.

Uh. Moron. The nature of silencing is so that nobody is aware of those being censored.

OK... I definitely get the distaste for an overbearing "we-dont-talk-about-that" mentality. But do those of you railing against PC appreciate a proper place for public 'taboo'. For a sense that certain ideas and opinions aren't worth repeating? That they're even offensive to discuss?

if you can't win a political argument on it's merits just sit back and whine about the PC, it's so much easier...

if you can't win a political argument on it's merits just sit back and whine about the PC, it's so much easier...

that is insane on your part.

i have posted a fine real world example of pc causing harm.

do you care to address it?

that is insane on your part.

i have posted a fine real world example of pc causing harm.

do you care to address it?

Link to this post.

I believe you, there maybe an example of the Government causing harm under the guise of PC - but it's going to be a stretch as there's likely a legitimate protection or state interest.

Unless we're talking about protecting animals. My policy is Domestic and Majestic -- domesticated animals because we humans took them out of their nature habitat and bred them for our purposes. We therefore own them compassionate treatment and as painless a death as humanly possible.

And Majestic Animals should be protected because they bring pleasure to our eye - American Bald Eagle, California Condor. Dolphins, Whales, and many African animals.

'Tis a vast empty space no one really wants to occupy. That's why the rent is free.
The amount of effort they put into me speaks volumes. I'm right, and they know it. Maybe they have a little bit of shame after all.

You aren't right. You've yet to establish any evidence.

You didn't see this post until someone quoted it. Why is that?

Okie dokie!

So you're a little selective with your outrage.

You really are agitated.

Good.

that's just your selective comprehension of what 'PC' is and isn't...

see my posts about seinfeld and maher and face the fact that THEY are on the left.

Forum List

Back