Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes?

It'a always funny when the PC crowd, who demands tolerance, resorts to calling their opponent a bigot. That might very well be the most hypocritical thing they can do

And I guarantee you, they don't see it.

i see that you are an idiot who can't tolerate those who disagree with you politically, so you whine about some imaginary police every fucking day on this forum... 4 out of 5 angry idiots agree with you, which means precisely jack shit.

It'a always funny when the PC crowd, who demands tolerance, resorts to calling their opponent a bigot. That might very well be the most hypocritical thing they can do
i see that you are an idiot who can't tolerate those who disagree with you politically, so you whine about some imaginary police every fucking day on this forum... 4 out of 5 angry idiots agree with you, which means precisely jack shit.
And you folks self-identify for me every single day.

And look at the name-calling and personal insults.

Nice to see my little posts make you so angry.

mmm, sounds like someone might have struck a little close to home, MMMM?

mmm, sounds like someone might have struck a little close to home, MMMM?
Yep.

And it happens all the time.

Nice.

Nerve struck :)

Nerve struck :)
I just toss the softballs up in the air, and they knock 'em over the fence for me.

:biggrin:

Much like the worldwide effort to rid the planet of smallpox, we each need to take on the effort to rid the world of Political Correctness so we can once again live in a world free of the PC Thought Police.

Enough already.

Be PC Free, be the change you want to see in the World

First you have to identify the issue and then determine if it has been decided based upon political correctness.

Now she goes obtuse.

Hardcore partisan ideologues are so consistent.

look at you just making shit up, coward...
5085675.gif

face it, you creeps just can't tolerate those who disagree with you.

there's a word for that! ;)

Forum List

Back