🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes?

Au contraire. If I choose not to bake pies for a gay wedding, the ensuing lawsuits and media storm will shut my business down.

our constitution requires that public businesses do not discriminate against the public.

The Constitution requires recognition of religious conscience. The 14th does not negate the 1st.

has that political argument been silenced or just debated to your dissatisfaction?

And you don't have to.

Au contraire. If I choose not to bake pies for a gay wedding, the ensuing lawsuits and media storm will shut my business down.
Bingo..............dare to disagree with us and you will be punished.........

But punished how? But by being shouted down on TV? By being shunned by the media? Sorry, but that's just freedom. People get to decide whether they like what you have to say and whether they want to put up with it.

Now, if you're talking about bullshit PA laws and the like - if that's what you're calling PC - I'm right there with you. But there's huge difference between MSNBC 'censoring' critics and the state critics in jail.
Sued for refusing to bake a cake or to actually perform the gay marriage which is against their beliefs..............Punished for their faith.................In a Free country shouldn't they be allowed to choose in cases against their own faith and in a business owned by them..............I'm not talking the Walmarts of this country...............I'm talking about the small businesses.............

This is exactly where this is headed..........................

If this issue alone were put to a Nationwide vote on for or against, it would show you that america doesn't really accept it...............Only tolerate it and hope the hell the Retards will Finally shut up.

meme8.jpg

posting cartoon talking points is very poignant... or is it?

no one is controlling your bigoted thoughts, we're just laughing at your ignorance and it hurts your feelings.

our constitution requires that public businesses do not discriminate against the public.

The Constitution requires recognition of religious conscience. The 14th does not negate the 1st.

has that political argument been silenced or just debated to your dissatisfaction?

Any such debate is purely academic. The 1st stands as it is.

posting cartoon talking points is very poignant... or is it?

no one is controlling your bigoted thoughts, we're just laughing at your ignorance and it hurts your feelings.
LOL

If that is what floats your boat then do so....................If it makes you laugh then so be it...............

And WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER............Getting called a BIGOT...........LOL

There is a tradition of that in the Ass party............

Perhaps you'd feel better if I'd just say.......

being held to constitutional standards makes bigots feel impotent and angry...

you long for the good old days when the local lunch counter could refuse service to blackie.

leave it up the state! let's have a vote! arrrggg it's my God given right!!! :bang3:

:uhoh3:

My favorite quote on PC;

Spinoza said: 'Every man is by indefeasible natural right the master of his own thoughts.' The great fallacy of monolithic docrines like political correctness is that they seek to eliminate an important step in human cognition: the dialogue with the self, the act of dialectical mastication that allows us to absorb and process experience, to direct and enable our own moral lives. Only in the inviolable sanctuary of the soul, in the sacred act of self-communion, can man realize his own transcendence and salvation. Politically correct speech and thought provide us with the predigested morality of self-appointed ideologues, the profane consensus of mediocre minds, in lieu of our own common sense and the collective wisdom of the ages.

The Triumph of Political Correctness

It'a always funny when the PC crowd, who demands tolerance, resorts to calling their opponent a bigot. That might very well be the most hypocritical thing they can do

Deep south here.......In my time I haven't seen it..............not serving blacks...........I'm not young either............Did it happen back then.............

Yep...............Did it end....................Yep............Except for tools like yourself who like to FAN THE FLAMES to cause political unrest and riots..................

But it's justice..........and anyone who opposes it.................are the problem...........LOL

Again you go to the usual.........calling me an BIGOT AND ISSUE..............proving my point....................

Dare to disagree with your types OR in my CASE SMACK YOU across the face with your bs....................and the standard lame as Liberal talking points come out.............

It'a always funny when the PC crowd, who demands tolerance, resorts to calling their opponent a bigot. That might very well be the most hypocritical thing they can do
It is so easy to make them go there as well...................

Like throwing a ball of yarn to a cat...............They are predictable..........LOL
:lol::lol:

Much like the worldwide effort to rid the planet of smallpox, we each need to take on the effort to rid the world of Political Correctness so we can once again live in a world free of the PC Thought Police.

Enough already.

Be PC Free, be the change you want to see in the World

It will take generations to purge PC poison from society. Leftards are going queer and aborting their offspring, but the results will take a long time to manifest themselves.

Unless we can convince them to emigrate to places where the regressive idiocy they're promoting is already established, like North Korea, Cuba or Lao. They will continue to gnaw away at the foundation of the country like the disease they are.

I'm hoping that more candidates like Ted Cruz and Rand Paul work their way up the political ladder and roll back some of the leftist lunacy. In doing so I'm hoping the bed wetters become so uncomfortable they will just pick up and leave.

Here's how PC will be eradicated: as the Progs become increasingly detached from reality and marry their pet cats and favorite easy chairs, their birth rate will plummet. They may prop up their numbers with recent and illegal immigrants who are enchanted with handouts, but these group are not going to embrace the Special Snowflake Reality Disconnect that destroys traditional family formation aimed at breeding children.

words mean things... are you tolerant of the nebulous PC crowd you speak of?

Americans live by the demands of the US constitution not the boogeyman you cowards hide behind...

Americans live by the demands of the US constitution not the boogeyman you cowards hide behind...
Why don't you tell that to Obama then? Mr. phone and pen himself......................

to the point that i am willing to discuss their ideas on their merits instead of attacking them personally and/or attempting to silence them, yes.

that is not to say that if they are rude to me, that i will be a door mat for the fucktards.

but i will not use insults instead of a substantive response, but as a bonus along with said response.

Forum List

Back