🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes?

The PC Police have learned how to leverage their freedom of expression to intimidate and control others from enjoying their own.

That's called "using our own freedoms against us".

Obviously not in the spirit of freedom of expression, but they don't care. Intolerance is fine when they practice it.

Much like the worldwide effort to rid the planet of smallpox, we each need to take on the effort to rid the world of Political Correctness so we can once again live in a world free of the PC Thought Police.

Enough already.

Be PC Free, be the change you want to see in the World
I doubt it. Look at all the states that use confederate flag symbols in an effort to spare the little feelings of racists and traitors.

poor mac is feeling controlled by the voices in his head telling him not to express himself...

The PC culture is to not call Radical Islamic Terrorists what they are...........told to say insurgents or freedom fighters.......or BAD PEOPLE..............The PC culture in the military today is utter BS..............as they get the memos for instruction of how they should be addressed as to NOT OFFEND THEM..............

I don't care if they are offended...................

If asked about gay people...............and I say it's immoral and don't agree with you...........

Your a HOMOPHOBE............RACIST............BIGOT..............WOMANIZER.............etc...........

Not being PC.............I simply tell you to stick your views where the sun doesn't shine.................

but that's offensive to you............Not polite.................You're a Big Meanie.................

So Fing what...........deal with it.....................

That is telling you to stick your PC somewhere else...............

185913919.jpg

I wonder how you all who hate PC so much would like to see it eradicated?

by people standing up to it.

by those that employ it to be held accountable for the costs of their actions and words.

How should they be held accountable?

i mentioned the birmingham rape ring as an example of the damage of pc.

those that suppressed discussion of an asian rape ring should be fired. any attempts by those involved to run for office, it should be considered as a issue.

those that support the culture of pc that led to those actions should be challenged as to the cost of that culture, especially in the future when they attempt to use pc to suppress debate, as they will.

Todays supreme court ruling on gay marriage was an example of p.c. LOSING.

and, GOOD! those busy body conservatives cant use their political correctness by force of law on gays any longer.

these dopes would have you believe that being gay is PC.

don't be bigoted against the bigots, G.. it hurts their feelings.

PC is an attack on free speech and opposition to the liberal agenda so no.

PC is free speech.
I am surprised that you would say that.

I don't see why. To me, it's essentially the same thing as a baker refusing to bake cakes for gay weddings. I might not agree with their values. I might consider their decisions reactionary and petty. But everyone should be free to express their views in public, in what they say, and in the decisions they make regarding who they associate with.

Last edited:
PC is an attack on free speech and opposition to the liberal agenda so no.

PC is free speech.
I am surprised that you would say that.

I don't see why. To me, it's essentially the same thing as a baker refusing to bake cakes for gay weddings. I might not agree with their values. I might consider their decisions reactionary and petty. But everyone should be free to express their views in public, in what they say, and in the decisions they make regarding who they associate with.

The lowlife lying scum left use PC as a weapon to silence those who disagree with their views.

imo the term 'PC' has been perverted by political pussies on the right...

Last edited:
PC is just public opinion. Can it be manipulated? Is it often base, stupid and just plain wrong? Can it be used by demagogues to silence opponents? Of course. So what?

If the idea of this thread is to encourage people to think outside the reactionary, PC "box", I'm all for it. But a call to "eradicate" it sounds like a cure worse than the disease.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back