🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes?

Much like the worldwide effort to rid the planet of smallpox, we each need to take on the effort to rid the world of Political Correctness so we can once again live in a world free of the PC Thought Police.

Enough already.

Be PC Free, be the change you want to see in the World
Good luck, most of it comes from you little shits now, all cranky about Jesusfreaks, cannon fodder, and ******* calling each other *******. When you start to call Bristol Palin the worthless **** that she actually is you might have a chance...

isn't PC great ::up just look at the censorship taking place right here on USMB, when i first saw this site i lurked for a long time, saw the "Freedom Of Speech" at work, no censoring of words, i signed up, then about a year ago some whiners got the Admin. to start censoring words, now USMB is as fucking PC as most other pussy forums, is it time to find a real forum where "Freedom Of Speech" is the norm ? how do you like PC now pantyhose ?? :lmao:
I have never liked PC nor PC people, and never will.

Much like the worldwide effort to rid the planet of smallpox, we each need to take on the effort to rid the world of Political Correctness so we can once again live in a world free of the PC Thought Police.

Enough already.

Only if every human on the planet dies.

Enough already.

The PC thought police only exist in your head.

You're free to say whatever you want.

Society is free to call you out as an asshole.

That's life, baby.
Exactly

Maybe after we've installed violent thugs in all the rich neighborhoods thru O's housing mandate some sanity might start creeping in

what a bunch of silly whiners... :uhoh3:

228468_377387932334347_2054671496_n.jpg

still waiting on an example of negative effects of p.c.

It prevents the free-flow of ideas and clear communication of those ideas.

There are no bad words, only words badly used.

The Racial Slur Database

Stop being afraid.
are you trying to tell me that ideas cannot be expressed without the use of racial slurs?

If the idea one wishes to express requires a racial slur in order to adequately express that idea (and the attitude behind it), yes.

The main point is: Because YOU subjectively do not care for a word or phrase, or even if the whole of society does not whether it be racial or political or philosophical does not preclude its use. That is one measure of a free society.

The 1st Amendment guarantees the right to speak in unpopular ways about unpopular subjects. It supports no right not to be offended.

It prevents the free-flow of ideas and clear communication of those ideas.

There are no bad words, only words badly used.

The Racial Slur Database

Stop being afraid.
are you trying to tell me that ideas cannot be expressed without the use of racial slurs?

If the idea one wishes to express requires a racial slur in order to adequately express that idea (and the attitude behind it), yes.

The main point is: Because YOU subjectively do not care for a word or phrase, or even if the whole of society does not whether it be racial or political or philosophical does not preclude its use. That is one measure of a free society.

The 1st Amendment guarantees the right to speak in unpopular ways about unpopular subjects. It supports no right not to be offended.
okay. people can still do that. pc just involves being mindful of the impact of your words. if your idea requires the use of slurs, you can use them. you and your ideas will be judged accordingly.

but political correctness does not prevent the use of any words

I have never allowed political correctness to influence my speech or actions. In fact, I take pride in being the kind of person that ignores the dictates of political correctness most of the time. I respect that a group of people are offended by certain words and terms and have no problem making changes to insure I do not offend people. I would not use the word retard when speaking to the parent of a mentally challenged child, but I have no problem calling some of the posters here retards.
That is NOT PC.

Not using an offensive term like retard to parents of developmentally disabled children is simply good manners....

PC is attacking the the family, income, and life of someone who says that women can buy their own birth control, and then slandering them by accusations which are not true. Such as woman hater and conducting a war on women.

THATS PC.

PC is spreading butthurt over a company making choices in healthcare for its employees (something that they don't even have to provide)...and slandering them......

Social pressure against people who don't agree with you is PC.

Me, I could care less. I'd tell Obama to fuck off to his face, and flip the bird to every news outlet who wanted to push some kind of "hurt feelings" against anything I said or did.

I don't give a fuck...and the sooner the rest of the right (and their pussy Candidates) begin practicing that, the sooner PC will end.

I wonder how you all who hate PC so much would like to see it eradicated?

by people standing up to it.

by those that employ it to be held accountable for the costs of their actions and words.

I have never allowed political correctness to influence my speech or actions. In fact, I take pride in being the kind of person that ignores the dictates of political correctness most of the time. I respect that a group of people are offended by certain words and terms and have no problem making changes to insure I do not offend people. I would not use the word retard when speaking to the parent of a mentally challenged child, but I have no problem calling some of the posters here retards.
That is NOT PC.

Not using an offensive term like retard to parents of developmentally disabled children is simply good manners....

PC is attacking the the family, income, and life of someone who says that women can buy their own birth control, and then slandering them by accusations which are not true. Such as woman hater and conducting a war on women.

THATS PC.

PC is spreading butthurt over a company making choices in healthcare for its employees (something that they don't even have to provide)...and slandering them......

Me, I could care less. I'd tell Obama to fuck off to his face, and flip the bird to every news outlet who wanted to push some kind of "hurt feelings" against anything I said or did.

I don't give a fuck...and the sooner the rest of the right (and their pussy Candidates) begin practicing that, the sooner PC will end.
you do not understand what political correctness is. you are confusing political correctness with political action.

That is NOT PC.

THATS PC.

you do not understand what political correctness is. you are confusing political correctness with political action.
No, I don't think I am.

PC IS action.

What the rest of the world needs to do is just give the PC crowd the bird....laugh in their face, and continue on doing what they are doing and just ignore them.

a wonderful example is the rape rings in brimingham uk.

multipe government workers were suppressed from discussing the rape ring because it was asian men preying upone white girls.

the rign was thus allowed to operate for years raping hundreds of girls.

That is NOT PC.

THATS PC.

No, I don't think I am.

PC IS action.

What the rest of the world needs to do is just give the PC crowd the bird....laugh in their face, and continue on doing what they are doing and just ignore them.
obviously you don't think you are. you are just wrong.

No, I don't think I am.

PC IS action.

yeah, and then hide behind it in discussion threads like it means anything...

Todays supreme court ruling on gay marriage was an example of p.c. LOSING.

and, GOOD! those busy body conservatives cant use their political correctness by force of law on gays any longer.

Forum List

Back