🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes?

The Political Correctness Police have been around for a long time.

In this country, it started with the Puritans in New England. They landed in Massachusetts and promptly declared themselves the "Elect of God" which gave them a moral superiority over all others--a superiority as to what is good for all.

Not everybody paid attention to them, they are generally horses asses, so they came to love Control, by which they could force their ways on others who they felt did not have sense enough to know whats good for them.

They copulated vigorously, spread out all over the North, and into California. They no longer know the Lord, but they still love Control.

Under John Adams (from Massachusetts), they managed to get the Sedition Acts passed, and they promptly started putting people in jail for saying things critical of John Adams and his administration...an event which made it necessary for Thomas Jefferson to run...and beat Adams' ass...after which he pardoned all who had been jailed for Politically Incorrect Speech.

Today, they are called Loons and Pinheads...and they long for the Control that old Adams once had...and with a 20 trillion dollar debt run up buying votes from special grievance groups, they are getting close.

No, I don't think I am.

PC IS action.

What the rest of the world needs to do is just give the PC crowd the bird....laugh in their face, and continue on doing what they are doing and just ignore them.

yeah, and then hide behind it like it means anything...
Hide behind what?

I don't alter My principles, My life, nor My way of thinking for anyone. I exercise good manners, but that does not mean that I'll change My behavior because a group of idiots are butt-hurt over it.

The whole country could be aghast at My behavior...and as long as I am not breaking any laws, I simply would not care.

I have never allowed political correctness to influence my speech or actions. In fact, I take pride in being the kind of person that ignores the dictates of political correctness most of the time. I respect that a group of people are offended by certain words and terms and have no problem making changes to insure I do not offend people. I would not use the word retard when speaking to the parent of a mentally challenged child, but I have no problem calling some of the posters here retards.
That is NOT PC.

Not using an offensive term like retard to parents of developmentally disabled children is simply good manners....

PC is attacking the the family, income, and life of someone who says that women can buy their own birth control, and then slandering them by accusations which are not true. Such as woman hater and conducting a war on women.

THATS PC.

PC is spreading butthurt over a company making choices in healthcare for its employees (something that they don't even have to provide)...and slandering them......

Social pressure against people who don't agree with you is PC.

Me, I could care less. I'd tell Obama to fuck off to his face, and flip the bird to every news outlet who wanted to push some kind of "hurt feelings" against anything I said or did.

I don't give a fuck...and the sooner the rest of the right (and their pussy Candidates) begin practicing that, the sooner PC will end.
you do not understand what political correctness is. you are confusing political correctness with political action.
No, I don't think I am.

PC IS action.

What the rest of the world needs to do is just give the PC crowd the bird....laugh in their face, and continue on doing what they are doing and just ignore them.
obviously you don't think you are. you are just wrong.
Your incorrect opinion doesn't really matter to anyone but you. You do realize that, right?

No, I don't think I am.

PC IS action.

Hide behind what?

I don't alter My principles, My life, nor My way of thinking for anyone. I exercise good manners, but that does not mean that I'll change My behavior because a group of idiots are butt-hurt over it.

The whole country could be aghast at My behavior...and as long as I am not breaking any laws, I simply would not care.
that's your choice. and it's everyone else's to judge you accordingly.

No, I don't think I am.

PC IS action.

Hide behind what?

that's your choice. and it's everyone else's to judge you accordingly.
Equally Mine to judge as well.

No, I don't think I am.

PC IS action.

Hide behind what?

i was agreeing with you. ;)
Okay.

Which is a good sign that I'm missing some little nuances or something and that makes it time for Me to go get some rack time.

That is NOT PC.

Not using an offensive term like retard to parents of developmentally disabled children is simply good manners....

PC is attacking the the family, income, and life of someone who says that women can buy their own birth control, and then slandering them by accusations which are not true. Such as woman hater and conducting a war on women.

THATS PC.

PC is spreading butthurt over a company making choices in healthcare for its employees (something that they don't even have to provide)...and slandering them......

Me, I could care less. I'd tell Obama to fuck off to his face, and flip the bird to every news outlet who wanted to push some kind of "hurt feelings" against anything I said or did.

I don't give a fuck...and the sooner the rest of the right (and their pussy Candidates) begin practicing that, the sooner PC will end.

i took my agreement back..

i attributed the wrong post to you... the other guy was right, you don't get it. :coffee:

what do you consider negative 'political correctness?'
How about NBC cancelling shows because Donald Trump voices his opinions about the criminal activities being brought to the U.S. by some Latinos. The solution to actions like is for people against PC to boycott watching NBC channels. Those who don't are enabling PC. True story.

you're basically saying PC is when people don't agree with your politics.

whiner :lol:

That is NOT PC.

THATS PC.

i attributed the wrong post to you... the other guy was right, you don't get it. :coffee:

what do you consider negative 'political correctness?'
How about NBC cancelling shows because Donald Trump voices his opinions about the criminal activities being brought to the U.S. by some Latinos. The solution to actions like is for people against PC to boycott watching NBC channels. Those who don't are enabling PC. True story.
that's capitalism. nbc made a business decision and decided that trump wasn't in line with their corporate values or mission.

would you force nbc to carry trump's show despite their unwillingness to do so?

I don't give a fuck..

:rofl: clearly gives a fuck ^

you're basically saying PC is when people don't agree with your politics.

whiner :lol:

That is NOT PC.

THATS PC.

that's what most of them think it is. that and people frown at them when they use racial slurs.

I don't give a fuck..

:rofl: clearly gives a fuck ^
Clearly doesn't. Clearly, you don't understand....and that shocks.........no one.

Have a nice day....I need to get some sleep.

still waiting on an example of negative effects of p.c.

It prevents the free-flow of ideas and clear communication of those ideas.

There are no bad words, only words badly used.

The Racial Slur Database

Stop being afraid.
are you trying to tell me that ideas cannot be expressed without the use of racial slurs?

If the idea one wishes to express requires a racial slur in order to adequately express that idea (and the attitude behind it), yes.

The main point is: Because YOU subjectively do not care for a word or phrase, or even if the whole of society does not whether it be racial or political or philosophical does not preclude its use. That is one measure of a free society.

The 1st Amendment guarantees the right to speak in unpopular ways about unpopular subjects. It supports no right not to be offended.

It also guarantees the right to be "PC" and publicly shame people we find offensive.

Much like the worldwide effort to rid the planet of smallpox, we each need to take on the effort to rid the world of Political Correctness so we can once again live in a world free of the PC Thought Police.

Enough already.

Be PC Free, be the change you want to see in the World
Good luck, most of it comes from you little shits now, all cranky about Jesusfreaks, cannon fodder, and ******* calling each other *******. When you start to call Bristol Palin the worthless **** that she actually is you might have a chance...

isn't PC great ::up just look at the censorship taking place right here on USMB, when i first saw this site i lurked for a long time, saw the "Freedom Of Speech" at work, no censoring of words, i signed up, then about a year ago some whiners got the Admin. to start censoring words, now USMB is as fucking PC as most other pussy forums, is it time to find a real forum where "Freedom Of Speech" is the norm ? how do you like PC now pantyhose ?? :lmao:

Do you realize that the "freedom of speech" guaranteed in the First Amendment has nothing at all to do with censorship by the owners of a message board?

obama-rodeo-clown-mask-600.jpg

Gets fired because of this...........Perhaps he should have minded his manners...........lol
Nidal-Hasan3.jpg

Work Place violence..............

Sarah-Palin-Hanged-in-Effigy.jpg

But this is Freedom of speech to the left.
busheffigyburnyoutube.jpg

Los Angeles.......but this is Freedom of speech issue to the left..........
rebel-flag-silk.jpg

and the new Perfect Storm.........remove and/or ban anything to do with the Confederacy..............

Liberals are Hypocrites to the core.

Forum List

Back