🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes?

face it, you creeps just can't tolerate those who disagree with you.

there's a word for that! ;)

bull.

i have no problem when people just disagree with me.

when they resort to attacking me personally, instead of disagreeing on policy, then i get annoyed with them.

because they are being assholes.

in real ife, the attacks can be much more serious.

bull.

when they resort to attacking me personally, instead of disagreeing on policy, then i get annoyed with them.

i understand, retards need nebulous topics like this to feel like they've won an argument...

it must get so tiring being wrong about everything all of the time. :lol:

keep dreaming, creepy.. all i ever read from you is whines about the imaginary PC police.

Much like the worldwide effort to rid the planet of smallpox, we each need to take on the effort to rid the world of Political Correctness so we can once again live in a world free of the PC Thought Police.

Enough already.

Be PC Free, be the change you want to see in the World

First you have to identify the issue and then determine if it has been decided based upon political correctness.

First you have to identify the issue and then determine if it has been decided based upon political correctness.

bull.

i understand, retards need nebulous topics like this to feel like they've won an argument...

it must get so tiring being wrong about everything all of the time. :lol:

logical fallacy of appeal to ridicule.

do you care to respond to what i actually said about the topic?

PC: Strategic hypersensitivity deployed specifically to put your target on the defensive and control the conversation.

It's transparent, it's intellectually dishonest and it's cowardly.

You realize, you're mostly complaining about the exercise of free speech by individuals.

You can't really believe that the Civil Rights Act - Title II is a threat and not a reasonable protection that most Americans support.

still waiting on an example of negative effects of p.c.

Well, Sarah Palin would argue that when the left announce a boycott of say Hobby Lobby, that is the death of the First Amendment.

See, she thinks the First Amendment protections extend to public blowback from the exercise of free speech -- I guess in here pinhead, whoever speaks first and loudest is always right and no one who disagrees may respond.

PC: Strategic hypersensitivity deployed specifically to put your target on the defensive and control the conversation.

You realize, you're mostly complaining about the exercise of free speech by individuals.

You can't really believe that the Civil Rights Act - Title II is a threat and not a reasonable protection that most Americans support.
As I've said before, you folks use our freedoms against us. You leverage your freedom of expression to punish and intimidate others from enjoying theirs.

Nothing illegal or unconstitutional about what you do. It just cynically flies in the face of freedom of expression, and remarkably ironic considering the Left used to be so pro-freedom of expression.

I wouldn't do that to you, but I know that doesn't matter.

As I've said before, you folks use our freedoms against us. You leverage your freedom of expression to punish and intimidate others from enjoying theirs.

Nothing illegal or unconstitutional about what you do. It just cynically flies in the face of freedom of expression, and remarkably ironic considering the Left used to be so pro-freedom of expression.

I wouldn't do that to you, but I know that doesn't matter.

You wouldn't deny me my freedom of expression?

Forum List

Back