🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes?

if you can't win a political argument on it's merits just sit back and whine about the PC, it's so much easier...

that is insane on your part.

i have posted a fine real world example of pc causing harm.

do you care to address it?

Link to this post.

I believe you, there maybe an example of the Government causing harm under the guise of PC - but it's going to be a stretch as there's likely a legitimate protection or state interest.

Unless we're talking about protecting animals. My policy is Domestic and Majestic -- domesticated animals because we humans took them out of their nature habitat and bred them for our purposes. We therefore own them compassionate treatment and as painless a death as humanly possible.

And Majestic Animals should be protected because they bring pleasure to our eye - American Bald Eagle, California Condor. Dolphins, Whales, and many African animals.

post 163 in this very thread.

and the only animals being protected were the vile rapists.

and the politicians who rely on political correctness to protect them from the public really looking at how immigration is working out for the uk.

err, no, you are posting to and about him.

oh my and you are posting to and about me... see how that works?

i'm not pretending to not care.

i care about this topic and as you have self identified with those who are pc, i am interested in your defense of your actions, and those actions of your kind.

who was pretending not to care?

mac was pretending the topic is about him cuz i scoffed at his delusions.

i care about this topic and as you have self identified with those who are pc, i am interested in your defense of your actions, and those actions of your kind.

as you wish.

want to address my real life example of pc causing harm in post 163?

i think the fact that you blame rape on PC is ridiculous too... feel better now?

I made a general comment and you (y-o-u) made things nasty, vulgar and personal.

Post 121. You.

Which is the way it usually goes with the PC Police.

Like clockwork!

Wanna try again?

:spinner:

Last edited:
As long as conservatism exists, the raging political correctness which defines conservatism will exist. The two can't be separated.

No need to destroy conservative PC, of course. Just laugh at it. Even more, that is. When they declare racism is "heritage", laugh at them. When they declare discrimination is "religious liberty", laugh harder.

If you had to guess whether it was conservatives or liberals who made it so we can't say "fuck" on prime time TV or show titties during Super Bowl commercials, which would you guess?

I made a general comment and you (y-o-u) made things nasty, vulgar and personal.

Post 121. You.

Like clockwork!

Wanna try again?

aww was my post not PC enough for your delicate sensibilities? poor baby..

Post 121. You.

Like clockwork!

Wanna try again?

aww was my post not PC enough for your delicate sensibilities? poor baby..
And there ya go.

I think I'm done with you now, too.

Too nasty for me.

On ignore.

Buh bye.

PC: Strategic hypersensitivity deployed specifically to put your target on the defensive and control the conversation.

It's transparent, it's intellectually dishonest and it's cowardly.

You realize, you're mostly complaining about the exercise of free speech by individuals.

You can't really believe that the Civil Rights Act - Title II is a threat and not a reasonable protection that most Americans support.
As I've said before, you folks use our freedoms against us. You leverage your freedom of expression to punish and intimidate others from enjoying theirs.

Nothing illegal or unconstitutional about what you do. It just cynically flies in the face of freedom of expression, and remarkably ironic considering the Left used to be so pro-freedom of expression.

I wouldn't do that to you, but I know that doesn't matter.

You wouldn't deny me my freedom of expression?
Lmao

"PC" is a manifestation of human nature, not a secret conspiracy by "the elites" to persecute Conservatives.

It's the modern equivalent of the social control that religion used to have.

Forum List

Back