🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes?

what do you consider negative 'political correctness?'

Any Political correctness by definition is negative
give an example. what do you consider to be political correctness, and how is it negative?
were everyone has to say their ethnicity before "American"...if we are all Americans than it should not matter where your ancestors came from....that should only matter if the cops are looking for you....
So it's PC to deny your ancestors?
did i say that or did you?.....i said it should not matter. ....i never heard that hyphenated shit when i was growing up....it was at that time....we are all Americans....why should someone have to tell me what their ethnicity is?....to me it is dividing tool.....and there are a lot of people in this Country who are big on keeping everyone divided....we have lots of them in this forum...
Nope. Back then it was all slurs, all the time

give an example. what do you consider to be political correctness, and how is it negative?
were everyone has to say their ethnicity before "American"...if we are all Americans than it should not matter where your ancestors came from....that should only matter if the cops are looking for you....
did i say that or did you?.....i said it should not matter. ....i never heard that hyphenated shit when i was growing up....it was at that time....we are all Americans....why should someone have to tell me what their ethnicity is?....to me it is dividing tool.....and there are a lot of people in this Country who are big on keeping everyone divided....we have lots of them in this forum...
I always considered myself Irish American and never knew it was wrong.
once again,did i say that or did you?....i said it should not matter what you are.....you are an AMERICAN who happens to be of Irish decent....why is it necessary for anyone to know you are Irish,unless it comes up in a discussion?...

once again,did i say that or did you?....i said it should not matter what you are.....you are an AMERICAN who happens to be of Irish decent....why is it necessary for anyone to know you are Irish,unless it comes up in a discussion?...
Why is it necessary for anyone to know youre an american unless it comes up in a discussion?

Same thing.

People can self identify however they please, and its especially relevant if it is, in fact, their actual heritage.

Why is it necessary for anyone to know youre an american unless it comes up in a discussion?

Same thing.

People can self identify however they please, and its especially relevant if it is, in fact, their actual heritage.
GT if i meet you somewhere i know you are an American....why should i also know your nationality unless i ask?....its part of this politically correct dividing bullshit that was started in the latter part of the last century .....like i told Ravi,i never seen this hyphenated bullshit when i was growing up,we were all Americans....its just another way to put everyone in their little groups,and you can see the results,this Country is more divided than its ever been and it aint getting any closer....

"Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes?"

Given the fact there's no such thing as 'PC,' the question is idiotic and moot.
shut the fuck up jones....if you dont have balls to come into this discussion and defend what you say than eat fucking shit...you are another coward here to scared too defend what you say....just post some shit and run....

slurs?....you mean n****r American?....spick American?....never heard those.....

shut the fuck up jones....if you dont have balls to come into this discussion and defend what you say than eat fucking shit...you are another coward here to scared too defend what you say....just post some shit and run....
---------------
This person has a very limited vocabulary and probably a very limited mind, if he has a mind at all.

slurs?....you mean n****r American?....spick American?....never heard those.....
this post of mine is an example of the mods here being politically correct to a point.....i cant say the big n word but i can call a Mexican a Spick....dont make sense....

---------------
This person has a very limited vocabulary and probably a very limited mind, if he has a mind at all.
jones has never answered any question ever asked of him,i challenge anyone to prove me wrong...i have been saying this to him since he joined...

You are implying it.

---------------
I wouldn't underestimate the psychological power of hardcore partisan ideology and its ability to distort perception.

It's entirely possible that there are ideologues who really don't see something this obvious.

Seriously.

---------------
I wouldn't underestimate the psychological power of hardcore partisan ideology and its ability to distort perception.

It's entirely possible that there are ideologues who really don't see something this obvious.

Seriously.

not just yes, but hell yes.

If you had to guess whether it was conservatives or liberals who made it so we can't say "fuck" on prime time TV or show titties during Super Bowl commercials, which would you guess?

why were those government officials afraid to discuss the asian rape ring?

Forum List

Back