🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes?

I made a general comment and you (y-o-u) made things nasty, vulgar and personal.

Post 121. You.

Which is the way it usually goes with the PC Police.

Like clockwork!

Wanna try again?

:spinner:

aww was my post not PC enough for your delicate sensibilities? poor baby..

he stone cold busted you and you ridicule him?!

that's very dishonest of you.

Mac is the biggest pussy on this site.
Pc the biggest recluse
Steph the biggest retard
the biggest pussy on this site is dottie.....Mac aint scared to talk to you....dottie is....
Don't be silly.
How did I get into this conversation?

The PC Police sure are obsessed with me. I gore their sacred cow so effectively.

Cool!

They gore your theories and you ignore each and every relevant and bullet-proof counter-point like a coward, and the reason that you continue and will continue to be brought up is because a coward is uncouth and detestable.

Hope that clears that up, for you. Any questions you can inquire within.

If you want to behave a like a seven-year old and be nasty & vulgar & dishonest, great.

If you want to behave a like a seven-year old and be nasty & vulgar & dishonest with me, I'll just put you on ignore.

I don't care for people like that, and I'm under no obligation to enable them. Pretty simple.

Next?

^ cowardly mac, as I said.

Moving on, you'll be reminded. Italians, in particular, have a peculiar distaste for cowards.

Is conservative p.c. gunna ban gay marriage, ban gays from visiting businesses if their owner happens to be religious? Force the confederate flag to be maintained on state property with everyones tax dollars?

Conservative p.c. is out of fucking control.

Cant even counterpoint their p.o.v. without being accused of being a race baiter!!

Cant even hold a non conservative position on a topic without their p.c. police swooping in to label you an anti american traitor and intimidate you as some sort of turn coat

Conniebot p.c. is run rampant.

This post tears mac's entire world down.

It exposes his ass to the entire world, and his ignoring it sets it all in stone like it's King Arthur's sword, and the only one who can remove it is G.T.

Keep tugging little mac.

I would like to see mac, if he's honest - come up with a list of his own of examples of "pc" from the right.

C'mon mr. non partisan no blinders.

Where is this list?

I even gave you a head start and started it.

Audience at home, this is where mac goes ghost and cowers under the pressure of an ACTUAL non partisan.

He doesn't know what this feels like, to be REAL in your non bias.

He plays a centrist by taking the "simple" shots at the right, the obvious ones; whereas to the left, he jumps in on the inane and really questionable partisan shots.

No one is wiser to the game than G.T.

Name someone. I've got all year.

If you had to guess whether it was conservatives or liberals who made it so we can't say "fuck" on prime time TV or show titties during Super Bowl commercials, which would you guess?

why were those government officials afraid to discuss the asian rape ring?

I'm not buying that. Why would you?

several of the various social workers/law enforcement who spoke up were told by their managers to stop talking like that.

at least one was sent to some type of sensitivity training. that kind of thing stays on your record and can hurt your career.

the final report concluded that that was at least part of the problem.

why would you not "buy it"?

because you like to pretend that political correctness is not a real thing?

this is documented historical fact.

hundreds of girls were raped because of this.

I would like to see mac, if he's honest - come up with a list of his own of examples of "pc" from the right.

Where is this list?

Audience at home, this is where mac goes ghost and cowers under the pressure of an ACTUAL non partisan.

He plays a centrist by taking the "simple" shots at the right, the obvious ones; whereas to the left, he jumps in on the inane and really questionable partisan shots.

Well.....no one is a bit strong.

If you had to guess whether it was conservatives or liberals who made it so we can't say "fuck" on prime time TV or show titties during Super Bowl commercials, which would you guess?

several of the various social workers/law enforcement who spoke up were told by their managers to stop talking like that.

at least one was sent to some type of sensitivity training. that kind of thing stays on your record and can hurt your career.

I think it's bull. That's why I don't buy it.

Where is this list?

Well.....no one is a strong word.

That's two words.

See what I mean? NoBODY!

Is noone a word or is it no one Yahoo Answers

Moving on, you'll be reminded. Italians, in particular, have a peculiar distaste for cowards.

his stated reason in completely valid.

i don't like when some of you lefties get all school yard rude.

my response to it is to give it back, but honestly, mac's response is probably more reasonable.

i do note that lefties really don't like it when you return their rudeness.

my response to it is to give it back, but honestly, mac's response is probably more reasonable.

Are you aware of how little influence you have here? You are already known as a worthless freak.

A few things here.

Hi, I'm G.T.

I'll never be rude to you until you're rude to me first.

You already were, by assuming my politics thus erratically labeling me and attempting to place me into the bubble of "the left."

That is rude to do without first asking me some of my positions, who I support, those sorts of things.

Next, is the issue of being rude to mac.

There is a history you apparently don't know about. Mac has been rude, in the past, which is why he now gets it back. Give as good as you get.

Hope that clears all of that up, any questions I'd be happy to oblige.

I think it's bull. That's why I don't buy it.

that's not a very informative answer.

why do you think it's bull?

i've provided a link to a horrific scandal where hundreds of children were raped, with multiple examples of political correctness preventing law enforcement action, documented and verified by the uk government and reported by the bbc.

what are you basing your rejection of this documented historical fact on?

why were those government officials afraid to discuss the asian rape gang?

Where is this list?

Dodged, but instead ad-hom was posted.

Every dodge of this post reaffirms it, mac. And you'll be reminded of it indefinitely.

A few things here.

Hi, I'm G.T.

I'll never be rude to you until you're rude to me first.

You already were, by assuming my politics thus erratically labeling me and attempting to place me into the bubble of "the left."

That is rude to do without first asking me some of my positions, who I support, those sorts of things.

Next, is the issue of being rude to mac.

There is a history you apparently don't know about. Mac has been rude, in the past, which is why he now gets it back. Give as good as you get.

Hope that clears all of that up, any questions I'd be happy to oblige.

i don't see that making a guess as to your politics is rude.

do you consider it an insult to be considered of the political left?

i also attempt to be civil until treated otherwise.

Forum List

Back