🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes?

^ cowardly mac, as I said.

Moving on, you'll be reminded. Italians, in particular, have a peculiar distaste for cowards.

his stated reason in completely valid.

i don't like when some of you lefties get all school yard rude.

my response to it is to give it back, but honestly, mac's response is probably more reasonable.

i do note that lefties really don't like it when you return their rudeness.

A few things here.

Hi, I'm G.T.

I'll never be rude to you until you're rude to me first.

You already were, by assuming my politics thus erratically labeling me and attempting to place me into the bubble of "the left."

That is rude to do without first asking me some of my positions, who I support, those sorts of things.

Next, is the issue of being rude to mac.

There is a history you apparently don't know about. Mac has been rude, in the past, which is why he now gets it back. Give as good as you get.

Hope that clears all of that up, any questions I'd be happy to oblige.

i don't see that making a guess as to your politics is rude.

do you consider it an insult to be considered of the political left?

i also attempt to be civil until treated otherwise.

I consider it an insult to be labeled erroneously and without even a conversation about my views on political positions. Of course it's an insult to be considered on "the left" when I find the entire concept of "left vs. right" to be a simplistic, childish way for grown adults to "take sides" just to take sides and fulfill their o.c.d. to argue and be busy bodies.

The dirty truth is that most Citizens ignore politics altogether because of this childish bickering, and most people have some views tilting one way, some views tilting the other, and some they've never even bothered to flesh out or think too deeply about because they're too busy.

Moving on, you'll be reminded. Italians, in particular, have a peculiar distaste for cowards.

my response to it is to give it back, but honestly, mac's response is probably more reasonable.

Are you aware of how little influence you have here? You are already known as a worthless freak.

thank you. if you ever answer my question regarding those government officials who did not take action and allowed hundreds of girls to be raped, your actions will be relevant.

though i suspect you know that and is why you will never answer my question. at least not honestly.

A few things here.

Hi, I'm G.T.

You already were, by assuming my politics thus erratically labeling me and attempting to place me into the bubble of "the left."

That is rude to do without first asking me some of my positions, who I support, those sorts of things.

There is a history you apparently don't know about. Mac has been rude, in the past, which is why he now gets it back. Give as good as you get.

Correll, I realized a while back that dealing with some people made me feel like I had to wash my hands afterwards, and I decided that I come here to enjoy myself, not to deal with the nasties. Why do that to myself?

I have only four or five of them on ignore, but I've noticed the Net Nasty Quotient (NNQ) on my screen has dropped about 60%.

:laugh:

A few things here.

Hi, I'm G.T.

I consider it an insult to be labeled erroneously and without even a conversation about my views on political positions. Of course it's an insult to be considered on "the left" when I find the entire concept of "left vs. right" to be a simplistic, childish way for grown adults to "take sides" just to take sides and fulfill their o.c.d. to argue and be busy bodies.

The dirty truth is that most Citizens ignore politics altogether because of this childish bickering, and most people have some views tilting one way, some views tilting the other, and some they've never even bothered to flesh out or think too deeply about because they're too busy.

i disagree with your view on the political spectrum but will attempt to remember it and to keep my conclusions about where you land on that spectrum to myself until or unless it becomes relevant.

don't hesitate to remind me of that.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT

A few things here.

Hi, I'm G.T.

Correll, I realized a while back that dealing with some people made me feel like I had to wash my hands afterwards, and I decided that I come here to enjoy myself, not to deal with the nasties. Why do that to myself?

I have only four or five of them on ignore, but I've noticed the Net Nasty Quotient (NNQ) on my screen has dropped about 60%.

This post is an example of mac's continued cowardice because he can't face that his "pet issue" leans both ways and for some odd reason, he only seems bitter about the left's "p.c." and not the right's.

We're sorry mac, we are just helping the folks at home distinguish who the liars are.

You pretend to all to be non partisan yet have not once, eva eva eva, complained about p.c. from the right.

And it exists from both sides, equally as large-scale as well.

Ignore this because you HAVE TO.

A few things here.

Hi, I'm G.T.

i disagree with your view on the political spectrum but will attempt to remember it and to keep my conclusions about where you land on that spectrum to myself until or unless it becomes relevant.

lET'S GO AHEAD AND FLESH OUT THIS DISAGREEMENT WHILE WE'RE HERE...............ELABORATE.

A few things here.

Hi, I'm G.T.

someday i may follow your example.

lord knows staat seems to have absolutely nothing of value to add to any thread.

Ok, I'm going to the gym and to mow the lawn here in a few. Cheers and happy Saturday to everyone!~

Much like the worldwide effort to rid the planet of smallpox, we each need to take on the effort to rid the world of Political Correctness so we can once again live in a world free of the PC Thought Police.

Enough already.

Be PC Free, be the change you want to see in the World

Only if Western media outlets are wrested from the anti-White slugs and are used to promote a pro-White message.

A few things here.

Hi, I'm G.T.

lET'S GO AHEAD AND FLESH OUT THIS DISAGREEMENT WHILE WE'RE HERE...............ELABORATE.

i agree that most people do not have the time or ability to "think deeply" about issues or their political views.

thus the vast majority of such decisions are based more on whether those who are for or against a position are "one of them" or not.

this is the reality.

not liking it does not change it.

ignoring it does not make it go away.

A few things here.

Hi, I'm G.T.

i agree that most people do not have the time or ability to "think deeply" about issues or their political views.

thus the vast majority of such decisions are based more on whether those who are for or against a position are "one of them" or not.

this is the reality.

not liking it does not change it.

ignoring it does not make it go away.
This sounds like an agreement not a disagreement.

Corell,

Are you a white supremacist?

so, i take it you refuse to answer my question on why those government officials were afraid to talk about the asian rape ring.

the reason they were afraid was that they have learned that any mention of race, by a white person, may lead to an accusation of racism.

and with people like you in the world, such an accusation is likely to immediately morph into a "witch hunt" response, with immediate condemnation and long lasting ostracization with serious personal consequences.

this is political correctness.

when you falsely accuse me of racism, you are supporting the culture of political correctness.

you wanted names?

lonelaugher is part of the problem.

Corell,

Are you a white supremacist?

so, i take it you refuse to answer my question on why those government officials were afraid to talk about the asian rape ring.

the reason they were afraid was that they have learned that any mention of race, by a white person, may lead to an accusation of racism.

and with people like you in the world, such an accusation is likely to immediately morph into a "witch hunt" response, with immediate condemnation and long lasting ostracization with serious personal consequences.

this is political correctness.

when you falsely accuse me of racism, you are supporting the culture of political correctness.

you wanted names?

lonelaugher is part of the problem.

I didn't accuse you of anything. I asked you a question.

I will look at that rape story later. I'm on my phone now. I am skeptical based on what you have offered thus far.

Now...kindly answer my question. Do you believe that the white race is superior to the black race?

Would it go against PC rules to say that not all races are equal in every way?

You are asking the wrong person.
I could think of few better, given the question that you yourself asked. I defer to you and your ilk on these matters. Don't be coy.

I don't know what the PC police think. Do you?
I think the PC police deny their own existence and instead prefer to ask questions like do you think the white race is superior to the black. if you give them a non-PC answer, they're ready to work themselves up to a self-righteous tizzy.

So, I repeat my own question, would it go against PC rules to say that not all races are equal in every way?

give an example. what do you consider to be political correctness, and how is it negative?
were everyone has to say their ethnicity before "American"...if we are all Americans than it should not matter where your ancestors came from....that should only matter if the cops are looking for you....
So it's PC to deny your ancestors?
did i say that or did you?.....i said it should not matter. ....i never heard that hyphenated shit when i was growing up....it was at that time....we are all Americans....why should someone have to tell me what their ethnicity is?....to me it is dividing tool.....and there are a lot of people in this Country who are big on keeping everyone divided....we have lots of them in this forum...
Nope. Back then it was all slurs, all the time
slurs?....you mean n****r American?....spick American?....never heard those.....
That's right. It was just the slurs

Forum List

Back