🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes?

Would it go against PC rules to say that not all races are equal in every way?

You are asking the wrong person.
I could think of few better, given the question that you yourself asked. I defer to you and your ilk on these matters. Don't be coy.

I don't know what the PC police think. Do you?
I think the PC police deny their own existence and instead prefer to ask questions like do you think the white race is superior to the black. if you give them a non-PC answer, they're ready to work themselves up to a self-righteous tizzy.

So, I repeat my own question, would it go against PC rules to say that not all races are equal in every way?

I'm just looking for your honest answer. How about it?

I think the PC police deny their own existence...
Indeed. They have a great deal to protect, as PC & Identity Politics are at their very core.

They will pretend it doesn't exist, they'll be obtuse about it, whatever it takes.

The behavior has been far too successful for far too long for them to put it at risk.

Who is they?

The people in the liberal media who've weaponised the term and those among the liberal herd who shout the loudest.

Indeed. They have a great deal to protect, as PC & Identity Politics are at their very core.

They will pretend it doesn't exist, they'll be obtuse about it, whatever it takes.

The behavior has been far too successful for far too long for them to put it at risk.

Who is they?

The people in the liberal media who've weaponised the term and those among the liberal herd who shout the loudest.
Jeez, my little stalker friend is still posting to me.

And note what he did: I said "...they'll be obtuse about it...", and bang, right away he shows up being obtuse, pretending he doesn't know who I'm talking about. It's all a big mystery. Right on freakin' cue.

You can't make this up. Too funny. They literally can't help themselves.

They are committed to this, it's their very core, and they will protect it at all costs.

Last edited:

Who is they?

And note what he did: I said "...they'll be obtuse about it...", and bang, right away he shows up being obtuse, pretending he doesn't know who I'm talking about. It's all a big mystery. Right on freakin' cue.

You can't make this up. Too funny.

You could say it's their religion, and like all religious fundamentalists, they foam at the mouth and lash out at anyone who dares question or goes against the grain of their religion. People who don't toe the PC line are modern heretics and blasphemers.
They are committed to this, it's their very core, and they will protect it at all costs.

Who is they?

You could say it's their religion, and like all religious fundamentalists, they foam at the mouth and lash out at anyone who dares question or goes against the grain of their religion. People who don't toe the PC line are modern heretics and blasphemers.

Yes, I think it's every bit as deep-rooted to them as religion is to Christians.

That's why they're so defensive.

Much like the worldwide effort to rid the planet of smallpox, we each need to take on the effort to rid the world of Political Correctness so we can once again live in a world free of the PC Thought Police.

Enough already.

Be PC Free, be the change you want to see in the World

Consider the conservative reaction to Hollywood vulgarity.

Conservatives have long imposed standards of decency on speech and art.

You might read "The Decency Wars" to see the specifics of how conservatives have tried to cleanse American culture.

Each party wants to universalize its taste and moral standards.

No.

There will always be people who try to control the speech of others, and with various means try to get them quieted.

In essence, children. SSDD.

Remember Bush's post 9/11 Soviet Style TIPS program where citizens were encouraged spy on each other and report "Anti-American Activity", which included speech acts that were anti-Patriotic or critical of American foreign policy. Your side has displayed a willingness to impose strict speech standards on the entire population under the cover of national security (which is the common locus for repealing freedom). Both Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union have used national security and a fear of strategically inflated enemies to impose myopic standards of patriotism, which came with tight surveillance over what people said and wrote. The Bush TIPS program, in its desire to have citizens report the speech acts of their neighbors, is the playbook of nations where people disappeared for being critical of government. Think of McCarthy's Loyalty Oaths. Or what about those punished by the Nazi state for not displaying swastikas, which was repeated by the FOX News furor over Democratic presidential candidates like John Kerry not wearing a flag pin?

While I agree with Frank that people should have freedom over the things they say and symbols they display, I'm disappointed in his inability to hold his party accountable.

Perhaps he will watch this talk that Nami Wolf had with a Libertarian organization in New Hampshire, where they both agreed that the new security state has posed a severe threat to freedom of speech.

Last edited:

Who is they?

Yes, I think it's every bit as deep-rooted to them as religion is to Christians.

Name names please.

Who is they?

Name names please.
Cowards wont defend their positions, what are you nuts?

Macs sig should say "echo chamber only" so that everyone knows what a sensitive little pussy he is to being challenged and they cant spend their time either calling him on it or ignoring the little wimp

Who is they?

Weaponized what term?

were everyone has to say their ethnicity before "American"...if we are all Americans than it should not matter where your ancestors came from....that should only matter if the cops are looking for you....
So it's PC to deny your ancestors?
did i say that or did you?.....i said it should not matter. ....i never heard that hyphenated shit when i was growing up....it was at that time....we are all Americans....why should someone have to tell me what their ethnicity is?....to me it is dividing tool.....and there are a lot of people in this Country who are big on keeping everyone divided....we have lots of them in this forum...
I always considered myself Irish American and never knew it was wrong.
once again,did i say that or did you?....i said it should not matter what you are.....you are an AMERICAN who happens to be of Irish decent....why is it necessary for anyone to know you are Irish,unless it comes up in a discussion?...
You are implying it.
i think you are....it doesnt matter to me what your nationality is,but it seems to matter to you....why?....

Much like the worldwide effort to rid the planet of smallpox, we each need to take on the effort to rid the world of Political Correctness so we can once again live in a world free of the PC Thought Police.

Enough already.

Be PC Free, be the change you want to see in the World

Consider the conservative reaction to Hollywood vulgarity.

Conservatives have long imposed standards of decency on speech and art.

You might read "The Decency Wars" to see the specifics of how conservatives have tried to cleanse American culture.

Each party wants to universalize its taste and moral standards.

Conservatives never got anyone fired for thinking outside the collective. If we don't like your crappy movies, just don't go to them. I will never pay for any movie with Julia Roberts, that's my choice. that's a PC free life

Mac is the biggest pussy on this site.
Pc the biggest recluse
Steph the biggest retard
the biggest pussy on this site is dottie.....Mac aint scared to talk to you....dottie is....

Mac is definitely scared to talk with some people.
like who?....i can name a bunch that dottie fears....i have seen Mac talk...you ask dottie a question and he will call you a name and put you on ignore......which one is the bigger coward?....jones is scared of everyone on this board,even those he agrees with....

Forum List

Back