🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes?

Much like the worldwide effort to rid the planet of smallpox, we each need to take on the effort to rid the world of Political Correctness so we can once again live in a world free of the PC Thought Police.

Enough already.

Be PC Free, be the change you want to see in the World

If you want to see a PC-induced rage, point out to Frank that he's a global warming denier. He doesn't like that word, and wants everyone to stop using it.

Denier is itself a cult word and a form of PC gone mad.

Much like the worldwide effort to rid the planet of smallpox, we each need to take on the effort to rid the world of Political Correctness so we can once again live in a world free of the PC Thought Police.

Enough already.

If you want to see a PC-induced rage, point out to Frank that he's a global warming denier. He doesn't like that word, and wants everyone to stop using it.

You mean like if I called someone a holocaust denier because...well, they are then I'm a member of the PC police?

Enough already.

Frank you are a global warmer denier.....

Enough already.

Frank you are a global warmer denier.....

And proud of it too

I always considered myself Irish American and never knew it was wrong.
once again,did i say that or did you?....i said it should not matter what you are.....you are an AMERICAN who happens to be of Irish decent....why is it necessary for anyone to know you are Irish,unless it comes up in a discussion?...
You are implying it.
i think you are....it doesnt matter to me what your nationality is,but it seems to matter to you....why?....
Because it is part of my identity.
Batman was part of Bruce Waynes identity....did he feel he had to tell everyone?...seriously Ravi....when you meet someone for the first time,do you say "hi im Ravi and im Irish-American"?...........
Please

Corell,

Are you a white supremacist?

so, i take it you refuse to answer my question on why those government officials were afraid to talk about the asian rape ring.

the reason they were afraid was that they have learned that any mention of race, by a white person, may lead to an accusation of racism.

and with people like you in the world, such an accusation is likely to immediately morph into a "witch hunt" response, with immediate condemnation and long lasting ostracization with serious personal consequences.

this is political correctness.

when you falsely accuse me of racism, you are supporting the culture of political correctness.

you wanted names?

lonelaugher is part of the problem.

I didn't accuse you of anything. I asked you a question.

I will look at that rape story later. I'm on my phone now. I am skeptical based on what you have offered thus far.

Now...kindly answer my question. Do you believe that the white race is superior to the black race?

that was not a question.
;
that was a smear.

and a personal attack.

i have given you no reason to ask such an offensive question.

fuck you asshole.

Would it go against PC rules to say that not all races are equal in every way?

You are asking the wrong person.
I could think of few better, given the question that you yourself asked. I defer to you and your ilk on these matters. Don't be coy.

I don't know what the PC police think. Do you?
I think the PC police deny their own existence and instead prefer to ask questions like do you think the white race is superior to the black. if you give them a non-PC answer, they're ready to work themselves up to a self-righteous tizzy.

So, I repeat my own question, would it go against PC rules to say that not all races are equal in every way?

I'm just looking for your honest answer. How about it?

liar.

A few things here.

Hi, I'm G.T.

I'll never be rude to you until you're rude to me first.

You already were, by assuming my politics thus erratically labeling me and attempting to place me into the bubble of "the left."

That is rude to do without first asking me some of my positions, who I support, those sorts of things.

Next, is the issue of being rude to mac.

There is a history you apparently don't know about. Mac has been rude, in the past, which is why he now gets it back. Give as good as you get.

Hope that clears all of that up, any questions I'd be happy to oblige.

i don't see that making a guess as to your politics is rude.

do you consider it an insult to be considered of the political left?

i also attempt to be civil until treated otherwise.
Correll, I realized a while back that dealing with some people made me feel like I had to wash my hands afterwards, and I decided that I come here to enjoy myself, not to deal with the nasties. Why do that to myself?

I have only four or five of them on ignore, but I've noticed the Net Nasty Quotient (NNQ) on my screen has dropped about 60%.

:laugh:

putting someone on ignore is the easy way out....it also means you cant handle what that poster says....i remember poet had approx 100 people on ignore from both sides....why the fuck was he even doing here?...
I actually agree. Putting someone on ignore is actually a function of my own weakness. I don't want to be tempted to give them the benefit of the doubt, try to communicate with them, and then have them go nasty, play games and lie. So I just eliminate that temptation.

Remember the Peanuts comic strip? I'm like Charlie Brown, allowing Lucy to tempt him to kick the football. Every time, she pulls the ball away and lands flat on his back. He should have known better. He should have not believed she'd be honest & decent.

I just finally learned.

football-6.jpg

I'm as honest a person as you'll ever meet. You simply can't deal with the honesty.

liar.

You are offended by a question? In a thread about PC. Awesome.

Please....answer the question. Do you believe that the white race is superior to the black race?

I have an idea...

How about we raise our children to be confident and have some backbone (mental toughness) so we don't have to be PC?

Nah, it's better to make everyone a winner .... to "protect" people from anything derogatory or negative .... I mean, the real life doesn't have losers or trials... right? (tongue in cheek....)

Please....answer the question. Do you believe that the white race is superior to the black race?

as i stated, it is not a question, it is a smear.

much like your partisan ancestor lbj, with his infamous dog fucker "question".

that is my response to the personal attack you made on me.

oh, and calling you an asshole. because you are acting like an asshole.

i have posted an article from the bbc on a uk government report on a horrible rape ring that resulted in at least 1400 girls being raped.

the role of political correctness was repeatedly reported, documented and verified by the report.

you dismissed it based on gut feelings and refuse to discuss it further.

i pointed out how gratuitous accusations of racism is the core of the problem of political correctness, using your own actions as a fine example.

your response to this is to start smearing me with gratuitous accusations of racism.

the point we are at is where you have completely lost the debate, further gratuitous accusations of racism from you will only serve to further demonstrate that you are part of the problem and what the problem is.

you will continue in this vein because it is all you have, and if you can clutter up the pages with reams of accusations of racism, you can tell yourself, with validation from the mob, that you have won.

this works.

this in another one of the ways that pc suppresses much needed discussion on real issues.

thus, problems, like the example of the rape ring fester, harming people by the millions, while you libs keep winning political victories and advancing your agenda.

does the cost of your victories bother you?

rhetorical question. i know you live your life in deep denial.

and that if you had the slightest hint of understanding, you would not have the intellectual honesty or moral courage to admit it.

I have an idea...

How about we raise our children to be confident and have some backbone (mental toughness) so we don't have to be PC?

Nah, it's better to make everyone a winner .... to "protect" people from anything derogatory or negative .... I mean, the real life doesn't have losers or trials... right? (tongue in cheek....)
Maintaining standards might hurt their feelings.

Can't have that. We need to pump them full of phony self esteem, because it will help them later in the real world.

Participation medals for all!

Confident Idiots American Students Growing More Confident Less Capable - The College Fix

i have posted an article from the bbc on a uk government report on a horrible rape ring that resulted in at least 1400 girls being raped.

the role of political correctness was repeatedly reported, documented and verified by the report.

i pointed out how gratuitous accusations of racism is the core of the problem of political correctness, using your own actions as a fine example.

your response to this is to start smearing me with gratuitous accusations of racism.

the point we are at is where you have completely lost the debate, further gratuitous accusations of racism from you will only serve to further demonstrate that you are part of the problem and what the problem is.

you will continue in this vein because it is all you have, and if you can clutter up the pages with reams of accusations of racism, you can tell yourself, with validation from the mob, that you have won.

this works.

this in another one of the ways that pc suppresses much needed discussion on real issues.

thus, problems, like the example of the rape ring fester, harming people by the millions, while you libs keep winning political victories and advancing your agenda.

and that if you had the slightest hint of understanding, you would not have the intellectual honesty or moral courage to admit it.

Please. Answer the question. Just be honest. Thanks.

I have an idea...

Can't have that. We need to pump them full of phony self esteem, because it will help them later in the real world.

Confident Idiots American Students Growing More Confident Less Capable - The College Fix

Again with that article? That must be the thirtieth time you've linked to it.

Today's youth are bad asses. They know more, do more and have higher expectations of themselves than any previous generation of Americans.

You have a kid who is in competitive sports. Does she get a participation trophy?

Enough already.

The funny thing about PC is, the people who claim they don't like PC, will be the first people to jump on someone's back when they're not PC.

In the UK UKIP are a political party trying to take the non-PC line. It appeals to people who aren't very bright.
But then a school kid made an app which poked fun at UKIP, very un-PC it was, but UKIP were on him like nobody's business. They didn't want non-PC people attacking them and their party.

this works.

Please. Answer the question. Just be honest. Thanks.

there is no question. asshole.

this works.

and that if you had the slightest hint of understanding, you would not have the intellectual honesty or moral courage to admit it.[

I have an idea...

Today's youth are bad asses. They know more, do more and have higher expectations of themselves than any previous generation of Americans.

You have a kid who is in competitive sports. Does she get a participation trophy?

interesting. mac posts an article reporting on a academic study, and you don't address it at all, except with completely unsupported opinion.

Today's youth are bad asses. They know more, do more and have higher expectations of themselves than any previous generation of Americans

They are arrogant and feel "entitled" to everything. They would not know hard work if it presented itself to them.
They can work wonders on a smart phone or video game, but when it comes to hard work and sacrifice... no clue.

God help us if a natural disaster hits and take out all our technology. You won't think so much of our "bad asses" then. They would not know how to function or survive....

I have an idea...

interesting. mac posts an article reporting on a academic study, and you don't address it at all, except with completely unsupported opinion.

Dumb ass. I've addressed it in a few of the previous threads where he posted it.

Forum List

Back