🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes?

Today's youth are bad asses. They know more, do more and have higher expectations of themselves than any previous generation of Americans

They are arrogant and feel "entitled" to everything. They would not know hard work if it presented itself to them.
They can work wonders on a smart phone or video game, but when it comes to hard work and sacrifice... no clue.

God help us if a natural disaster hits and take out all our technology. You won't think so much of our "bad asses" then. They would not know how to function or survive....

How many examples of capable hardworking kids would I need to post in order for you to admit your being wrong?

I have an idea...

How about we raise our children to be confident and have some backbone (mental toughness) so we don't have to be PC?

Nah, it's better to make everyone a winner .... to "protect" people from anything derogatory or negative .... I mean, the real life doesn't have losers or trials... right? (tongue in cheek....)
Maintaining standards might hurt their feelings.

Can't have that. We need to pump them full of phony self esteem, because it will help them later in the real world.

Participation medals for all!

Confident Idiots American Students Growing More Confident Less Capable - The College Fix

Again with that article? That must be the thirtieth time you've linked to it.

Today's youth are bad asses. They know more, do more and have higher expectations of themselves than any previous generation of Americans.

You have a kid who is in competitive sports. Does she get a participation trophy?

interesting. mac posts an article reporting on a academic study, and you don't address it at all, except with completely unsupported opinion.

Dumb ass. I've addressed it in a few of the previous threads where he posted it.

oh, getting a little upset are we?

yeah, like you "addressed" my question?

did you state that "you didn't buy it" and that was equal to a peer reviewed academic study?

Today's youth are bad asses. They know more, do more and have higher expectations of themselves than any previous generation of Americans

They are arrogant and feel "entitled" to everything. They would not know hard work if it presented itself to them.
They can work wonders on a smart phone or video game, but when it comes to hard work and sacrifice... no clue.

God help us if a natural disaster hits and take out all our technology. You won't think so much of our "bad asses" then. They would not know how to function or survive....

How many examples of capable hardworking kids would I need to post in order for you to admit your being wrong?

anecdotal evidence is generally considered inferior to peer reviewed academic studies.

the study did not say there were no hardworking kids, just that there were fewer of them than in the past.

posting a million examples would not disprove the study unless you showed that there was less than a million hard working kids in a past year.

I'm sure there are many hardworking young people; but I do question their mental toughness, manners, respect for others, and, when it comes to manual labor... most would not know. Of course, it's not their fault, we don't have PE every day anymore, parents don't make their kids go out and play, parents don't make their kids do chores, they don't teach there kids what it means or what it is like to NOT have what everyone else has....... all contributes to weakening and entitlement....

I have an idea...

How about we raise our children to be confident and have some backbone (mental toughness) so we don't have to be PC?

Nah, it's better to make everyone a winner .... to "protect" people from anything derogatory or negative .... I mean, the real life doesn't have losers or trials... right? (tongue in cheek....)

Can't have that. We need to pump them full of phony self esteem, because it will help them later in the real world.

Confident Idiots American Students Growing More Confident Less Capable - The College Fix

Today's youth are bad asses. They know more, do more and have higher expectations of themselves than any previous generation of Americans.

You have a kid who is in competitive sports. Does she get a participation trophy?

interesting. mac posts an article reporting on a academic study, and you don't address it at all, except with completely unsupported opinion.

Dumb ass. I've addressed it in a few of the previous threads where he posted it.

did you state that "you didn't buy it" and that was equal to a peer reviewed academic study?

I told you I would look into the rape case later. My wifi is down and I'm using 4g on my phone. Patience, nutter. Patience.

You still haven't answered my question though.

I'm sure there are many hardworking young people; but I do question their mental toughness, manners, respect for others, and, when it comes to manual labor... most would not know. Of course, it's not their fault, we don't have PE every day anymore, parents to make their kids go out and play, parents don't make their kids do chores, they don't teach there kids what it means or what it is like to NOT have what everyone else has....... all contributes to weakening and entitlement....

Bullshit.

I told you I would look into the rape case later. My wifi is down and I'm using 4g on my phone. Patience, nutter. Patience.

please stop lying to me.

it is very rude.

please stop smearing me.

it is very rude.

i will assume that you will NOT, so, let me call you an asshole.

you asshole.

So my little stalker friend is still posting to me?

They illustrate the effectiveness of my posts every single day.

Are you calling me a stalker as a way to intimidate me?

no, he is calling you a stalker as a way of ridiculing you.

and you, as part of the pc mob, have no moral ground to complain about that.

I'm a part of the PC mob? Please substantiate that claim. Thanks.

i already did.

i am not surprised at your lack of being aware of that. i know that your barriers to communication are very, very high.

go back and read my previous posts

i very clearly show how your use of gratuitous accusations of racism is a core part of what political correctness is.

Too funny.

I'm so far in their head they can't help themselves.

Mac,

Does your kid ( or the kids she competes with and against ) receive participation trophies?

Or...were you exaggerating earlier?

i already did.

i am not surprised at your lack of being aware of that. i know that your barriers to communication are very, very high.

i very clearly show how your use of gratuitous accusations of racism is a core part of what political correctness is.

Fail.

You are offended by a question and refuse to answer it.

Mac has me on iggy and labels me a stalker.

Those are examples of PC. You've got no such example for me. Try harder.

Too funny.

I'm so far in their head they can't help themselves.

Mac,

Does your kid ( or the kids she competes with and against ) receive participation trophies?

Or...were you exaggerating earlier?

even if he was exaggerating, that still does not invalidate a peer reviewed article.

you really need to demonstrate some type of real world event that the study conflicts with, such as a sharp rise in hours worked, or a better later study that disproves his.

please stop lying to me.

it is very rude.

please stop smearing me.

it is very rude.

you asshole.

I haven't smeared you. I asked you a question. You haven't answered. I've not answered it for you.

I am an asshole. Especially when I meet PC police like you and Mac.

i already did.

Fail.

You are offended by a question and refuse to answer it.

Mac has me on iggy and labels me a stalker.

Those are examples of PC. You've got no such example for me. Try harder.

liar.

i am offended by a gratuitous accusation of racism thinly veiled as a question.

mac has explain why he has you on ignore, and your high level of rudeness and intellectual dishonesty completely validates his reasons.

his stalker ridicule is ridicule, but as i stated, you, with your behavior haven no grounds to stand of to try to pretend to be an innocent victim.

for you to claim that i have no examples of pc for you is nothing but a lie.

liar.

please stop lying to me.

it is very rude.

please stop smearing me.

it is very rude.

you asshole.

I haven't smeared you. I asked you a question. You haven't answered. I've not answered it for you.

I am an asshole. Especially when I meet PC police like you and Mac.

liar.

You are wordy. Please begin saying something.

Do you believe that the white race is superior to the black race.

I will accept your answer. How can that be smearing you?

I will answer this question for myself.

No. I do not.

See. Easy.

Forum List

Back