🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes?

You are wordy. Please begin saying something.

Do you believe that the white race is superior to the black race.

I will accept your answer. How can that be smearing you?

I will answer this question for myself.

No. I do not.

See. Easy.

i will be happy to say something else. when you give me something new to respond to.

i have made my points. you have addressed none of them.

you have nothing to offer at this time other than gratuitous accusations of racism.

you lying asshole.

Correll, this is just how he rolls.

He'll continue to nip at your heels with lies, distortions and obtuseness until you finally just give up trying to communicate with him like an adult and put him on ignore.

Then, strangely, he'll continue to post directly to you, even asking you questions (dafuq?), even though he knows you can't see his posts unless you see them when you're quoting someone else.

There's nothing you can do about it now. It's just there, like a wart.

He'll continue to nip at your heels with lies, distortions and obtuseness until you finally just give up trying to communicate with him like an adult and put him on ignore.

Then, strangely, he'll continue to post directly to you, even asking you questions (dafuq?), even though he knows you can't see his posts unless you see them when you're quoting someone else.

Nope. Unlike you, Corell is a RW nut job. He points only one finger and doesn't claim elevated status.

Are you a racist?

and you continue to demonstrate that you have nothing to support your position/beliefs except the race card.

and i have shown that such gratuitous accusation of racism is a core part of political correctness.

you continue on the path i predicted, ie trying to fill the pages of the thread with gratuitous accusations of racism so that you can smear me and create the illusion that you have "won" the debate.

with enough support from the pc mob, this can work.

lives are destroyed, polices are enacted.

as in my example, mostly this means serious problems not addressed.

but, you libs don't seem to mind the price.

i asked you if the price bothered you, but you didn't answer.

you have no answer.

except the race card.

yep. and that leads to the logical fallacy of as nauseam.

Corell. I have not accused you of anything. I have asked. I will accept your answer. Please answer.

and you continue to demonstrate that you have nothing to support your position/beliefs except the race card.

and i have shown that such gratuitous accusation of racism is a core part of political correctness.

you continue on the path i predicted, ie trying to fill the pages of the thread with gratuitous accusations of racism so that you can smear me and create the illusion that you have "won" the debate.

you have no answer.

except the race card.

Too bad. You won't answer. Oh well.

you have no answer.

except the race card.

you have no answer.

except the race card.
so you are still evading the question? You just answered it whether you know it or not :thup: LoneLaugher

Mac isn't a white supremacist, by the way.

you have no answer.

except the race card.

you have no answer.

except the race card.

You think I am a member of the PC mob because of something that you say happened in Alabama?

you have no answer.

except the race card.

You think I am a member of the PC mob because of something that you say happened in Alabama?

nothing i have stated implies that in anyway.

this is your willful obtuseness that mac predicted.

a good example, btw is something removed from local concerns and emotional investments. that is why i used an example form the uk, as i mentioned.

the ethnic group in question is pakistanians, the fears of the pc mob is the same.

the tactics of the pc mob, the race card, ect. is the same.

Forum List

Back