🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes?

and a thread on political correctness has degenerated into a couple of libs calling a con racist....

Mac is a coward. Jury is out if hes a racist.

Will macs butthurt ever be eradicated?

Mac is a coward. Jury is out if hes a racist.

Will macs butthurt ever be eradicated?

No, I don't think it was race that got Mac butthurt about "PC"...which in some cases is code for "fuck, I can't say negro anymore?" but more often is simply "golly, I can't say sweetcakes to the skirts anymore?"

here is, imo, a great real world example.

Rotherham child abuse scandal 1 400 children exploited report finds - BBC News

"
'Racism' fear
The report found: "Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so."

It should have been stopped and prevented
Isabel, Abuse victim
Failures by those charged with protecting children happened despite three reports between 2002 and 2006 which both the council and police were aware of, and "which could not have been clearer in the description of the situation in Rotherham".

Prof Jay said the first of these reports was "effectively suppressed" because senior officers did not believe the data. The other two were ignored, she said.

The inquiry team found that in the early-2000s when a group of professionals attempted to monitor a number of children believed to be at risk, "managers gave little help or support to their efforts".

The report revealed some people at a senior level in the police and children's social care thought the extent of the problem was being "exaggerated"."

conservative estimates are 1400 children raped.

okay, so i finally had time to read your article and i just want to say once again it is absolutely ridiculous to blame these awful events on "PC police".

this story, which you use as an example here, occurred in england where there was some sort of systematic failure caused by many human failures described in the article as the crux of your argument "Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist".

that statement is nothing more than a lame EXCUSE for many levels of disgusting human failure.

and now YOU use it as a lame example as if imaginary PC police are to blame for a covered-up rape ring.

The scale of this report is simply staggering and some of the detail extremely hard to read.

It lays out how Rotherham Council and the police knew about the level of child sexual exploitation in the town, but didn't do anything about it.

They either didn't believe what they were being told, played it down, or were too nervous to act. The failures, the report says, are blatant.

The report estimates 1,400 children were sexually exploited over 16 years, with one young person telling the report's author that gang rape was a usual part of growing up in Rotherham.

The processes for dealing with these crimes have got better in the last four years, but still improvements need to be made.

There were more apologies from the council today but the report's author says they are too late.

Speaking about her abuser, Isabel said: "I think because the police were aware and social services were aware and he knew that and they still didn't stop him it I think it encouraged him.

"It almost became like a game to him. He was untouchable."

"It's deeply distressing how the authorities failed to protect these young people and their voices were not heard.

"The report does not make comfortable reading in its account of the horrific experiences of some young people in the past, and I would like to reiterate our sincere apology to those who were let down when they needed help.

"I commissioned this independent review to understand fully what went wrong, why it went wrong and to ensure that the lessons learned in Rotherham mean these mistakes can never happen again.

"The report confirms that our services have improved significantly over the last five years and are stronger today than ever before.

"This is important because it allows me to reassure young people and families that should anyone raise concerns we will take them seriously and provide them with the support they need.

"However, that must not overshadow - and certainly does not excuse - the finding that for a significant amount of time the council and its partners could and should have done more to protect young people from what must be one of the most horrific forms of abuse imaginable."

Last edited:
Certainly there is some very encouraging pushback taking place, even from many on the Left, but this is a disease that is pretty well entrenched in our culture now. Hard to say.

The hardcore Left have learned how to effectively weaponize PC to intimidate and control, so this would take quite a while to unwind.

The problem here is that they are True Believers - they're more than willing to be subservient to a more powerful Central Authority, and so they are trying to force the same on the rest of the country. Watch what you say, watch what you think, watch what you write, watch who you "offend". They're cool with that.

Pretty effective so far. We'll see.

Or maybe we just evolved past you and you can't handle it.

"
'Racism' fear
The report found: "Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so."

Isabel, Abuse victim
Failures by those charged with protecting children happened despite three reports between 2002 and 2006 which both the council and police were aware of, and "which could not have been clearer in the description of the situation in Rotherham".

Prof Jay said the first of these reports was "effectively suppressed" because senior officers did not believe the data. The other two were ignored, she said.

The inquiry team found that in the early-2000s when a group of professionals attempted to monitor a number of children believed to be at risk, "managers gave little help or support to their efforts".

The report revealed some people at a senior level in the police and children's social care thought the extent of the problem was being "exaggerated"."

okay, so i finally had time to read your article and i just want to say once again it is absolutely ridiculous to blame these awful events on "PC police".

this story, which you use as an example here, occurred in england where there was some sort of systematic failure caused by many human failures described in the article as the crux of your argument "Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist".

that statement is nothing more than a lame EXCUSE for many levels of disgusting human failure.

and now YOU use it as a lame example as if imaginary PC police are to blame for a covered-up rape ring.

The scale of this report is simply staggering and some of the detail extremely hard to read.

It lays out how Rotherham Council and the police knew about the level of child sexual exploitation in the town, but didn't do anything about it.

They either didn't believe what they were being told, played it down, or were too nervous to act. The failures, the report says, are blatant.

The report estimates 1,400 children were sexually exploited over 16 years, with one young person telling the report's author that gang rape was a usual part of growing up in Rotherham.

The processes for dealing with these crimes have got better in the last four years, but still improvements need to be made.

There were more apologies from the council today but the report's author says they are too late.

Speaking about her abuser, Isabel said: "I think because the police were aware and social services were aware and he knew that and they still didn't stop him it I think it encouraged him.

"It's deeply distressing how the authorities failed to protect these young people and their voices were not heard.

"The report does not make comfortable reading in its account of the horrific experiences of some young people in the past, and I would like to reiterate our sincere apology to those who were let down when they needed help.

"I commissioned this independent review to understand fully what went wrong, why it went wrong and to ensure that the lessons learned in Rotherham mean these mistakes can never happen again.

"The report confirms that our services have improved significantly over the last five years and are stronger today than ever before.

"This is important because it allows me to reassure young people and families that should anyone raise concerns we will take them seriously and provide them with the support they need.

"However, that must not overshadow - and certainly does not excuse - the finding that for a significant amount of time the council and its partners could and should have done more to protect young people from what must be one of the most horrific forms of abuse imaginable."

I thought he was saying some shit happened in Alabama. Thats why I called bullshit so easily.

That's even funnier now. I laugh at myself.

Has anyone called anyone a racist here?

try to be less of a dishonest asshole.

Let's be clear, Correll. I suspect that you are a white supremacist. But, I am not certain. You can clear that up for me by answering the question.

really?

you would believe a simple denial?

liar.

you didn't ask that "question" to clear something up, you stated it to smear me as part of normal pc mob tactics.

Has anyone called anyone a racist here?

try to be less of a dishonest asshole.

Let's be clear, Correll. I suspect that you are a white supremacist. But, I am not certain. You can clear that up for me by answering the question.

really?

you would believe a simple denial?

liar.

you didn't ask that "question" to clear something up, you stated it to smear me as part of normal pc mob tactics.

I will accept a simple denial. You wouldn't lie to me, would you?

Much like the worldwide effort to rid the planet of smallpox, we each need to take on the effort to rid the world of Political Correctness so we can once again live in a world free of the PC Thought Police.

Enough already.

Be PC Free, be the change you want to see in the World

If you want to see a PC-induced rage, point out to Frank that he's a global warming denier. He doesn't like that word, and wants everyone to stop using it.

Denier is itself a cult word and a form of PC gone mad.
Frank you are a global warmer denier.....

And proud of it too
i dont see any rage....you were supposed to show me rage.....

once again,did i say that or did you?....i said it should not matter what you are.....you are an AMERICAN who happens to be of Irish decent....why is it necessary for anyone to know you are Irish,unless it comes up in a discussion?...
You are implying it.
i think you are....it doesnt matter to me what your nationality is,but it seems to matter to you....why?....
Because it is part of my identity.
Batman was part of Bruce Waynes identity....did he feel he had to tell everyone?...seriously Ravi....when you meet someone for the first time,do you say "hi im Ravi and im Irish-American"?...........
Please
ok since you said please.....im Harry Dresden....Wizard-American.....

"
'Racism' fear

Isabel, Abuse victim

...."

"lame"?

do you have reason to believe it is not true?

"
'Racism' fear

Isabel, Abuse victim

I thought he was saying some shit happened in Alabama. Thats why I called bullshit so easily.

That's even funnier now. I laugh at myself.

in my post, i referenced the uk government and the bbc.

that you missed that does not undermine my example.

that you are pretending that your poor reading comprehension is a problem for my argument is just more intellectual dishonestly on your part.

I have an idea...

How about we raise our children to be confident and have some backbone (mental toughness) so we don't have to be PC?

Nah, it's better to make everyone a winner .... to "protect" people from anything derogatory or negative .... I mean, the real life doesn't have losers or trials... right? (tongue in cheek....)
Maintaining standards might hurt their feelings.

Can't have that. We need to pump them full of phony self esteem, because it will help them later in the real world.

Participation medals for all!

Confident Idiots American Students Growing More Confident Less Capable - The College Fix

Again with that article? That must be the thirtieth time you've linked to it.

Today's youth are bad asses. They know more, do more and have higher expectations of themselves than any previous generation of Americans.

You have a kid who is in competitive sports. Does she get a participation trophy?
LL what about the T-Ball leagues around the Country who started this no scoring bullshit so no one losses and has their pride hurt....are you for that nonsense?...just asking....

Forum List

Back