🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes?

I'm very honorable.

you have been lying all day, using the most base tactics to smear me and then lying to me about it.

you have all the honor of a crack whore.

have you had a chance to read the linked article about the rape ring that victimized and terrorized hundreds of girls?

the one where social workers and law enforcement were either afraid to speak out out of fear of being a called racist, and those that were were instructed to be quite up to one who was sent for sensitivity training?

I have told you that I will take your word on the answer to the question that you refuse to answer. Isn't that honorable?

since it was not a question, but a thinly veiled smear, no.

since it i have repeatedly explained my reasons, and you have ignored them in order to repeat your slander, no.

lying asshole.

Odd. You have been very insulting toward me in this thread. Yet...you seem to be upset by the feeling that I have insulted you. You might want to take a few minutes to reflect. I've been very respectful of you here.

more lies.

you have been smearing me with gratuitous accusations of racism.

i have responded appropriately, by calling you a asshole and a liar, as you have been.

you lying asshole.

I have done no such thing. You are not being honest.

you have been lying all day, using the most base tactics to smear me and then lying to me about it.

you have all the honor of a crack whore.

have you had a chance to read the linked article about the rape ring that victimized and terrorized hundreds of girls?

the one where social workers and law enforcement were either afraid to speak out out of fear of being a called racist, and those that were were instructed to be quite up to one who was sent for sensitivity training?

I have told you that I will take your word on the answer to the question that you refuse to answer. Isn't that honorable?

since it i have repeatedly explained my reasons, and you have ignored them in order to repeat your slander, no.

lying asshole.

Odd. You have been very insulting toward me in this thread. Yet...you seem to be upset by the feeling that I have insulted you. You might want to take a few minutes to reflect. I've been very respectful of you here.

more lies.

i have responded appropriately, by calling you a asshole and a liar, as you have been.

you lying asshole.

really?

i asked you a serious and honest question.

you refused to answer.

so i offered my view on the question, what my point was, and defended my position and attempted to advance the discussion.

you supposedly asked a "question" and when i refused to answer and explained why, you ignored my reasons and simply repeated your smear, over and over again.

you at no point tried to explain how or why your question was related to the thread.

you at no point tried to explain what point you were supposedly trying to make.

you at no point tried to explain why you thought it was a valid question.

instead you used it exactly as i said you would, to try to fill the pages of the thread with false accusations of racism in order to create the illusion that you had "Won" the debate.

and don't insult me by lying about the accusation being a "Question". you are not fooling anyone.

you will be treated accorded to your level of civility, not your bullshit lies.

now, will you continue to just attempt to use the logical fallacy of repetition and ad hominem?

or actual try to come up with, after the fact, some justification and point relating to your supposed question?

lying asshole.

more lies.

you lying asshole.

really?

you refused to answer.

so i offered my view on the question, what my point was, and defended my position and attempted to advance the discussion.

you supposedly asked a "question" and when i refused to answer and explained why, you ignored my reasons and simply repeated your smear, over and over again.

you at no point tried to explain how or why your question was related to the thread.

instead you used it exactly as i said you would, to try to fill the pages of the thread with false accusations of racism in order to create the illusion that you had "Won" the debate.

and don't insult me by lying about the accusation being a "Question". you are not fooling anyone.

now, will you continue to just attempt to use the logical fallacy of repetition and ad hominem?

or actual try to come up with, after the fact, some justification and point relating to your supposed question?

You have gone to great lengths to avoid answering the question. That is for certain.

You asked me a question? What was it, please. My wifi is back up and I can kill a few minutes on you. Ask away. But.....please....don't write a thesis. Just ask the question.

lying asshole.

more lies.

you lying asshole.

really?

you refused to answer.

You have gone to great lengths to avoid answering the question. That is for certain.

You asked me a question? What was it, please. My wifi is back up and I can kill a few minutes on you. Ask away. But.....please....don't write a thesis. Just ask the question.

i asked you to stop your lies, asshole.

the question was bout why the social workers/law enforcement were afraid to speak of the ethnicity of the rape ring. you said you would answer when you had a chance to read the article.

i await your answer with baited breath.

more lies.

you lying asshole.

really?

you refused to answer.

the question was bout why the social workers/law enforcement were afraid to speak of the ethnicity of the rape ring. you said you would answer when you had a chance to read the article.

Oh yeah. The rape ring in England. You want me to discuss whether or not PC is responsible for rapes in England.

Let me look into it.

who is this stalker you talk about here?........
Lone Laugher. He knows I've had him on ignore for a couple of years now, yet he continues to post directly to me, even asking me questions.

If someone put me on ignore and/or asked me to stop posting to or about them, I would certainly do so immediately, without a second thought.

Oh well, it is what it is.

You must think Harry is a stalker too as he does the same to Dot.
i told everyone why i do that.....dottie told everyone a fucking lie about why he has me on ignore....when he tells the truth as to why...i will lay off the asshole...until then...
And it is the same reason Mac has LL on ignore, so using his logic, you are a stalker.
call me what you want....until dottie tells the truth about why he has me on ignore....he is my stroonge on this board....
I don't think you are a stalker.

more lies.

you lying asshole.

really?

you refused to answer.

Oh yeah. The rape ring in England. You want me to discuss whether or not PC is responsible for rapes in England.

Let me look into it.

in the meantime, why don't you share with us the "point" your "question" was supposed to lead to?

It appears that some unidentified case workers expressed concern that discussing the race of perps might lead to reprisals from the community.

The report stated that front line staffers did not consider ethnicity while working cases.

"Prof Jay's report said that while ethnicity did not impact on the way front-line staff dealt with cases, it did affect the wider picture, with some staff in children's social care saying they were "advised by their managers to be cautious about referring to the ethnicity of the perpetrators"

Real or imagined Racism fear over Rotherham child abuse - BBC News

There was something going on there in a cover up of some kind. I would have to spend more time on it than I am willing in order to determine if the reluctance to discuss ethnicity on the part of some staffers actually led to children being sexually abused.

Based on my initial look.....PC played a role in the cover up.

Now what?

really?

you refused to answer.

Let me look into it.

in the meantime, why don't you share with us the "point" your "question" was supposed to lead to?

I'm simply trying to see what makes you tick. I have my suspicion....but I figured I'd ask. You really don't want to answer, do you?

It appears that some unidentified case workers expressed concern that discussing the race of perps might lead to reprisals from the community.

The report stated that front line staffers did not consider ethnicity while working cases.

"Prof Jay's report said that while ethnicity did not impact on the way front-line staff dealt with cases, it did affect the wider picture, with some staff in children's social care saying they were "advised by their managers to be cautious about referring to the ethnicity of the perpetrators"

There was something going on there in a cover up of some kind. I would have to spend more time on it than I am willing in order to determine if the reluctance to discuss ethnicity on the part of some staffers actually led to children being sexually abused.

Now what?

it was not from the "community" that they feared. it was from their managers and their peers.

"Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so."

thank you for not denying the obvious truth that political correctness played a role in the failure of law enforcement and social services in stopping this rape ring in a timely fashion.

now what?

1. this resolves any question about whether political correctness exists. it does exist and there are hundreds of child rape victims as evidence.

2. we see that political correctness is fear of gratuitous accusations of breaking a political taboo, most commonly being a racist.

3. we see that having a good reason to is not considered a defense against such gratuitous accusations. the fact that hundreds of girls were being raped was no comfort to those that wanted to speak, nor a defense for those that did.

what do you think about that, for starters?

really?

you refused to answer.

Let me look into it.

I'm simply trying to see what makes you tick. I have my suspicion....but I figured I'd ask. You really don't want to answer, do you?

so, you spent pages asking just out of curiosity about my feelings?

MMM, yes, that is not believable.

far more credible is that it was a gratuitous personal attack, attempting to smear me as a racist.

much like lbj did with his infamous dog fucker strategy.

you are familiar with the historical event i am referring to, are you not?

I had no idea that Pakistanis were considered Asian.

my understanding of british terminology.

i am not invested in my "expertise" in british terminology and ethnic terms.

if you care to dig up links to show that i am incorrect in my usage, i do not care.

Now what?

it was not from the "community" that they feared. it was from their managers and their peers.

"Several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought as racist; others remembered clear direction from their managers not to do so."

thank you for not denying the obvious truth that political correctness played a role in the failure of law enforcement and social services in stopping this rape ring in a timely fashion.

now what?

1. this resolves any question about whether political correctness exists. it does exist and there are hundreds of child rape victims as evidence.

2. we see that political correctness is fear of gratuitous accusations of breaking a political taboo, most commonly being a racist.

3. we see that having a good reason to is not considered a defense against such gratuitous accusations. the fact that hundreds of girls were being raped was no comfort to those that wanted to speak, nor a defense for those that did.

Please.....

Stop the filibuster tactics. I've already told you that I'm not going to spend any more time on the matter. Some nasty shit went down in England and the background for it is not something I am not very familiar with. It has little to do with my take on the discussion of PC in general.

I would like to know when and where you became aware of that case, though. Care to answer that?

The issue I have with Mac and his primary cause in life is that he assigns political correctness TO ME. You have done the same. In addition....those who whine incessantly about the "PC police" often point at liberals as the badge holders. I find that to be bullshit. What you are seeing is public figures being held accountable for saying and doing stupid things. They are not being arrested or fined by any government entity. They are being dealt with by the free market. Simply put....you need to take responsibility for your words.

There are people in the world who are afraid of being "unfairly" accused of being a bigot or a racist. These people have some reason to do a little self evaluation,I believe. When one is not a racist and has no such agenda, he or she doesn't spend any time fretting over being labeled as one.

Glenn Beck famously charged President Obama with being a racist. Did you see the POTUS scream about it? Nope. That's because he knows he isn't.

I've been called a racist by a few weirdos here. I don't spend a moment defending those ridiculous accusations. I don't have to. There is no basis for them. I'm not in the least bit offended by these accusations.

I asked you if you are a white supremacist. You freaked out.

Think about it.

Now what?

now what?

Please.....

Stop the filibuster tactics. I've already told you that I'm not going to spend any more time on the matter. Some nasty shit went down in England and the background for it is not something I am not very familiar with. It has little to do with my take on the discussion of PC in general.

I would like to know when and where you became aware of that case, though. Care to answer that?

The issue I have with Mac and his primary cause in life is that he assigns political correctness TO ME. You have done the same. In addition....those who whine incessantly about the "PC police" often point at liberals as the badge holders. I find that to be bullshit. What you are seeing is public figures being held accountable for saying and doing stupid things. They are not being arrested or fined by any government entity. They are being dealt with by the free market. Simply put....you need to take responsibility for your words.

There are people in the world who are afraid of being "unfairly" accused of being a bigot or a racist. These people have some reason to do a little self evaluation,I believe. When one is not a racist and has no such agenda, he or she doesn't spend any time fretting over being labeled as one.

Glenn Beck famously charged President Obama with being a racist. Did you see the POTUS scream about it? Nope. That's because he knows he isn't.

I've been called a racist by a few weirdos here. I don't spend a moment defending those ridiculous accusations. I don't have to. There is no basis for them. I'm not in the least bit offended by these accusations.

Think about it.

1. considering the amount of time you spent allegedly asking me about my "feelings" your concern about wasting time on a well documented and verified real world example of political correctness causing great harm, is obviously a dodge.

2. odd, you don't want to spend time discussing a documented real world example of the thread subject, but you do want to know where i first became aware of the case? really? that not only further undermines your previous claim that you want to not waste time on this, but face it, you are trying to smear me with racism again are you not?

3. your desire to put the onus of unfair accusations of racism on those unfairly accused ignores the documented reality of this situation. there is nothing racist about pointing out that the rape ring is comprised of pakistanis. BUT those that made an issue of it were told to stop. one was sent for sensitivity training.

4. bull. you did not ask me a question. you launched a thinly veiled personal attack, and i responded appropriately by calling you an asshole. i am aware of your feeble rationalizations for your asshole behavior. i will judge you and treat you according to the reality of your asshole behavior.

5. the gratuitous accusations of racism, like the one you launched at me, and the damage we see these accusations cause people in the real world create the atmosphere of fear that led to the failures of government in birmingham.

you are part of the political correctness culture.

Now what?

now what?

Please.....

Think about it.

1. considering the amount of time you spent allegedly asking me about my "feelings" your concern about wasting time on a well documented and verified real world example of political correctness causing great harm, is obviously a dodge.

2. odd, you don't want to spend time discussing a documented real world example of the thread subject, but you do want to know where i first became aware of the case? really? that not only further undermines your previous claim that you want to not waste time on this, but face it, you are trying to smear me with racism again are you not?

3. your desire to put the onus of unfair accusations of racism on those unfairly accused ignores the documented reality of this situation. there is nothing racist about pointing out that the rape ring is comprised of pakistanis. BUT those that made an issue of it were told to stop. one was sent for sensitivity training.

4. bull. you did not ask me a question. you launched a thinly veiled personal attack, and i responded appropriately by calling you an asshole. i am aware of your feeble rationalizations for your asshole behavior. i will judge you and treat you according to the reality of your asshole behavior.

5. the gratuitous accusations of racism, like the one you launched at me, and the damage we see these accusations cause people in the real world create the atmosphere of fear that led to the failures of government in birmingham.

you are part of the political correctness culture.

Suppose you answer the question I have asked and you tell me that you are a white supremacist. What do you fear that I will do with that information? Do you think I have set some kind of trap for you?

Forum List

Back