🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can PC be eradicated in our Lifetimes?

Much like the worldwide effort to rid the planet of smallpox, we each need to take on the effort to rid the world of Political Correctness so we can once again live in a world free of the PC Thought Police.

Enough already.

Be PC Free, be the change you want to see in the World
Funny how many Republicans get upset when you call the anti education crowd uneducated. When you call them Rednecks and laugh about marriage involving family members some might think are a little "close". When you laugh at that yawl accent. When you laugh at a 6,000 year old earth. Republicans think it's politically INcorrect to mock ridiculous beliefs and silly people.
many republicans?....are you changing your tune?....it was all republicans with you....are you actually letting a little honesty show?...

So my little stalker friend is still posting to me?

They illustrate the effectiveness of my posts every single day.

who is this stalker you talk about here?........
Lone Laugher. He knows I've had him on ignore for a couple of years now, yet he continues to post directly to me, even asking me questions.

If someone put me on ignore and/or asked me to stop posting to or about them, I would certainly do so immediately, without a second thought.

Oh well, it is what it is.

You must think Harry is a stalker too as he does the same to Dot.
i told everyone why i do that.....dottie told everyone a fucking lie about why he has me on ignore....when he tells the truth as to why...i will lay off the asshole...until then...
And it is the same reason Mac has LL on ignore, so using his logic, you are a stalker.
Why do you think you know why I have LL on ignore?

Wow.

Lone Laugher. He knows I've had him on ignore for a couple of years now, yet he continues to post directly to me, even asking me questions.

If someone put me on ignore and/or asked me to stop posting to or about them, I would certainly do so immediately, without a second thought.

i told everyone why i do that.....dottie told everyone a fucking lie about why he has me on ignore....when he tells the truth as to why...i will lay off the asshole...until then...
Now let's see if LL can be as honorable.

I'm very honorable.

you have been lying all day, using the most base tactics to smear me and then lying to me about it.

you have all the honor of a crack whore.

have you had a chance to read the linked article about the rape ring that victimized and terrorized hundreds of girls?

the one where social workers and law enforcement were either afraid to speak out out of fear of being a called racist, and those that were were instructed to be quite up to one who was sent for sensitivity training?

Maintaining standards might hurt their feelings.

Can't have that. We need to pump them full of phony self esteem, because it will help them later in the real world.

Participation medals for all!

Confident Idiots American Students Growing More Confident Less Capable - The College Fix

Again with that article? That must be the thirtieth time you've linked to it.

Today's youth are bad asses. They know more, do more and have higher expectations of themselves than any previous generation of Americans.

You have a kid who is in competitive sports. Does she get a participation trophy?
LL what about the T-Ball leagues around the Country who started this no scoring bullshit so no one losses and has their pride hurt....are you for that nonsense?...just asking....

For little kids learning a game....no problem. The focus is on skills and sportsmanship. Nobody but the crazed adults care about the score.

For anyone over 10, score should be and is kept. Young athletes today are every bit as competitive as ever.
ok i understand what you are saying....BUT...those little kids still know who scored the most runs and who won and lost the game,so should not learning how to win and lose with class be also part of learning to play the game?...and i do agree with you,some of the parents should also learn how to win and lose with class....

Have you ever seen a t-ball game? It's mayhem and scoring isn't meaningful.

I invite you to go watch an 8-u travel baseball tournament. You'll see fierce competitors. They know how to win and what it's like to lose.
i have been to many a baseball game LL from t-ball to the pros...like i said,those little kids still know who won and lost....

So my little stalker friend is still posting to me?

They illustrate the effectiveness of my posts every single day.

And it is the same reason Mac has LL on ignore, so using his logic, you are a stalker.
call me what you want....until dottie tells the truth about why he has me on ignore....he is my stroonge on this board....

Again with that article? That must be the thirtieth time you've linked to it.

Today's youth are bad asses. They know more, do more and have higher expectations of themselves than any previous generation of Americans.

You have a kid who is in competitive sports. Does she get a participation trophy?
LL what about the T-Ball leagues around the Country who started this no scoring bullshit so no one losses and has their pride hurt....are you for that nonsense?...just asking....

For little kids learning a game....no problem. The focus is on skills and sportsmanship. Nobody but the crazed adults care about the score.

For anyone over 10, score should be and is kept. Young athletes today are every bit as competitive as ever.
ok i understand what you are saying....BUT...those little kids still know who scored the most runs and who won and lost the game,so should not learning how to win and lose with class be also part of learning to play the game?...and i do agree with you,some of the parents should also learn how to win and lose with class....

I invite you to go watch an 8-u travel baseball tournament. You'll see fierce competitors. They know how to win and what it's like to lose.
i have been to many a baseball game LL from t-ball to the pros...like i said,those little kids still know who won and lost....

Not really.

Why do you think you know why I have LL on ignore?

Wow.

You don't have a reason other than being upset by me challenging you on things you say.

I'm very honorable.
you have proved to me you are....just the fact you said here in these threads what you think of dean said a lot...there not too many posters here on the left who will say what you did about the guy........

I'm very honorable.

you have been lying all day, using the most base tactics to smear me and then lying to me about it.

have you had a chance to read the linked article about the rape ring that victimized and terrorized hundreds of girls?

the one where social workers and law enforcement were either afraid to speak out out of fear of being a called racist, and those that were were instructed to be quite up to one who was sent for sensitivity training?

I have told you that I will take your word on the answer to the question that you refuse to answer. Isn't that honorable?

I'm very honorable.
you have proved to me you are....just the fact you said here in these threads what you think of dean said a lot...there not too many posters here on the left who will say what you did about the guy........

Dean is a lame button pusher. So is Guno. I'm embarrassed by them when I bother to read their shit.

Much like the worldwide effort to rid the planet of smallpox, we each need to take on the effort to rid the world of Political Correctness so we can once again live in a world free of the PC Thought Police.

Enough already.

Be PC Free, be the change you want to see in the World
Funny how many Republicans get upset when you call the anti education crowd uneducated. When you call them Rednecks and laugh about marriage involving family members some might think are a little "close". When you laugh at that yawl accent. When you laugh at a 6,000 year old earth. Republicans think it's politically INcorrect to mock ridiculous beliefs and silly people.

So pointing out your hypocrisy is getting upset?

You see we are not the ones who want to pass a law preventing whatever the latest "outrage" is.

Marry whom you wish, but don't whine about another's freedom to not bake a cake for you.

Not really.
so the little kids saying they won,did not really know they won?...what are you saying?....do you think those kids dont know about scoring?....im sure they watch baseball at home with their dads...give them a little credit LL.....

Not really.
so the little kids saying they won,did not really know they won?...what are you saying?....do you think those kids dont know about scoring?....im sure they watch baseball at home with their dads...give them a little credit LL.....

Some do. Some don't. They are too young to care either way. Those who do care, will move on to play competitive games. It works out and does not pussify America in any way.

Not keeping score is fine for those games.

I'm very honorable.

Dean is a lame button pusher. So is Guno. I'm embarrassed by them when I bother to read their shit.
well guno i believe is doing just that....pushing buttons, most of the time....dean actually believes the shit he posts,and will cry about how everyone calls him names,even though after 5 years of his shit he cant figure out why.....

Not really.

Some do. Some don't. They are too young to care either way. Those who do care, will move on to play competitive games. It works out and does not pussify America in any way.

Not keeping score is fine for those games.
i wont argue that....it does kind of weed out the kids who dont want to move up...

I'm very honorable.

I have told you that I will take your word on the answer to the question that you refuse to answer. Isn't that honorable?

since it was not a question, but a thinly veiled smear, no.

since it i have repeatedly explained my reasons, and you have ignored them in order to repeat your slander, no.

lying asshole.

I'm very honorable.

since it i have repeatedly explained my reasons, and you have ignored them in order to repeat your slander, no.

lying asshole.

Odd. You have been very insulting toward me in this thread. Yet...you seem to be upset by the feeling that I have insulted you. You might want to take a few minutes to reflect. I've been very respectful of you here.

I'm very honorable.

lying asshole.

Odd. You have been very insulting toward me in this thread. Yet...you seem to be upset by the feeling that I have insulted you. You might want to take a few minutes to reflect. I've been very respectful of you here.

more lies.

you have been smearing me with gratuitous accusations of racism.

i have responded appropriately, by calling you a asshole and a liar, as you have been.

you lying asshole.

Forum List

Back