Can Putin be ousted?

Ok, he's scumbag. But NATO much more murderous and terroristic. You don't know what NATO doing in Easy Europe, because watching it through TV. As for me, at least I can tell with eyewitnesses.
BTW, do you know, NATO aviabases is the best transit for hard narcotics from Asia to Europe? Ok, you don't worry about it, it's just a money for CIA operations... But what would you do, if Putin would trade narcotics in your town to gather some money?
You new to the board propaganda bots are showing the strain of having to try to defend your efforts to get us to doubt that the West has the right to defend itself from assholes like Putin.

Comrade: I respect the fact that you have some grasp of another language. But you’re not nearly fluent enough to speak credibly. So, helpful hint: use spell check. Post a bit less frequently and spend the additional time editing. Polish one turd at a time.

Your “bit better educate is more than debatable. You don’t seem cognizant of facts and your logic is non existent. But yes. You are indeed “sorry.” 👍
Hmm...
NATO border is about 8000 miles from you and 1000 miles from me. What is the reason to expand NATO borders to my directions?

Because you are faggots and normal people can't be proud of that. That's one of the differences between you and us.
Lol. You think you’re “normal.” And you think the gay slur has any power of rhetorical persuasion. Lol. Seriously, Alexa, nobody gives a shithole like you any credence.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: 😆 :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

You new to the board propaganda bots are showing the strain of having to try to defend your efforts to get us to doubt that the West has the right to defend itself from assholes like Putin.

Comrade: I respect the fact that you have some grasp of another language. But you’re not nearly fluent enough to speak credibly. So, helpful hint: use spell check. Post a bit less frequently and spend the additional time editing. Polish one turd at a time.
So, you're losing discussion and trying to keep face :)

Ok, you, brutal "hawks", nazi, murders and so on are definitely losers :) We, Russian, respect all people and keep their freedom, except ones who directs a loaded gun for us... For the fighters against us we have enough land to bury them all :)

Lol. You think you’re “normal.” And you think the gay slur has any power of rhetorical persuasion. Lol. Seriously, Alexa, nobody gives a shithole like you any credence.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: 😆 :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:
The fact that the gay slur doesn't effect you any more just shows that you're all creeps, well, half of you anyway:D, broken beyond repair.

So, you're losing discussion and trying to keep face :)

Ok, you, brutal "hawks", nazi, murders and so on are definitely losers :) We, Russian, respect all people and keep their freedom, except ones who directs a loaded gun for us... For the fighters against us we have enough land to bury them all :)
You’ve already lost kid and you’re hoping somehow to gain stature. You’re also a twit. I am not a hawk nor a dove. I am not a Nazi by any stretch of any reasonable view of that word. I am not a murderer. And those with whom I agree are none of those things, either.

Look, you insipid simpleton. I understand that you’re an idiot. You have a job to do propaganda-wise and you are hell-bent on doing that job regardless of how bad you are at it.

My quarrel is not now (and has not ever been) with the Russian people, you ignorant dishonest lummox. Morons like you are trying to make this issue an “us” versus “them” discussion. Won’t work. You’re much too stupid to pull it off.

Come back when you have something intelligent to say someday. Today isn’t that day. Obviously! Now, go suck Putin’s little red dick. :suck:

Putin has crossed a few too many lines. His troops are shelling civilian population areas now. Those people are not legit military targets. And now, the insane scumbag is threatening the use of nuclear weapons?

I wonder if there are any responsible Generals in Russia who are capable of and willing to remove Putin? And what could be done to support such a move?
He can be removed like any other leader, by force or law. I think he's going to wind up in the Hague and spend the rest of his life locked up.

The fact that the gay slur doesn't effect you any more just shows that you're all creeps, well, half of you anyway:D, broken beyond repair.
No, you pussy. The fact that your commentary doesn’t AFFECT me (notice the correct word choice) just means that your rancid bigotry is exactly the kind of mentality that is beneath any civilized person.

You’re proud of being against gays just because you imagine you’re better than they are. And then you think it buttresses your argument to call your opponent gay — as though that has any relationship to the topic being discussed. :cuckoo:

You’re a worthless piece of shit. GFY.

:fu:

He can be removed like any other leader, by force or law. I think he's going to wind up in the Hague and spend the rest of his life locked up.
I know. And I’m entirely ok with his being arrested and tried and convicted and sent to live in a cold cell in Siberia. Alternatively, I wouldn’t shed a tear if a drone directed a JDAM up his ass.

No you pussy. The fact that your commentary doesn’t AFFECT me (notice the correct word choice) just means that your rancid bigotry is exactly the kind of mentality that is beneath any civilized person.

You’re proud of being against gays just because you imagine you’re better than they are. And then you think it buttresses your argument to call your opponent gay — as though that has any relationship to the topic being discussed. :cuckoo:

You’re a worthless piece of shit. GFY.

:fu:
So you are rear-wheel driven, aren't you, and it does affect (thanks for the correct choice) you after all. That's why you're so agitated, cock sucker.

I know. And I’m entirely ok with his being arrested and tried and convicted and sent to live in a cold cell in Siberia. Alternatively, I wouldn’t shed a tear if a drone directed a JDAM up his ass.
Get one out your ass first. It doesn't let you think straight.

So you are rear-wheel driven, aren't you, and it does affect (thanks for the correct choice) you after all. That's why you're so agitated, cock sucker.
Poor pathetic princess Alexa.

Even your euphemisms are odd. Must be a Russian term for gay. You’re really obsessed. Did the other boys in your school tease you for being a latent homosexual? Is that why you’re so obsessed?

I suppose when you’ve got nothing of substance on the topic to discuss, your reliance on your homophobia becomes a piss poor substitute. Sorry Comrade. I’m not interested. Meanwhile, get back down on your bestest buddy, Putin!

Putin —-> :suck: <—- AlexandraPK

You’ve already lost kid and you’re hoping somehow to gain stature. You’re also a twit. I am not a hawk nor a dove. I am not a Nazi by any stretch of any reasonable view of that word. I am not a murderer. And those with whom I agree are none of those things, either.

Look, you insipid simpleton. I understand that you’re an idiot. You have a job to do propaganda-wise and you are hell-bent on doing that job regardless of how bad you are at it.

My quarrel is not now (and has not ever been) with the Russian people, you ignorant dishonest lummox. Morons like you are trying to make this issue an “us” versus “them” discussion. Won’t work. You’re much too stupid to pull it off.

Come back when you have something intelligent to say someday. Today isn’t that day. Obviously! Now, go suck Putin’s little red dick. :suck:

You cannot prove your words = you're liar.

You cannot discuss topic without personal insults = you're loser :)

You cannot prove your words = you're liar.

You cannot discuss topic without personal insults = you're loser :)
You haven’t ever tried to prove your words because you know you’re a liar.

And when you call someone else a liar and a loser, you are doing the very thing you pretend to be above.

You know, you suck at logic, too.

Poor pathetic princess Alexa.

Even your euphemisms are odd. Must be a Russian term for gay. You’re regally obsessed. Did the other boys in your school tease you for being a latent homosexual? Is that why you’re so obsessed?

I suppose when you’ve got nothing of substance on the topic to discuss, your reliance on your homophobia becomes a piss poor substitute. Sorry Comrade. I’m not interested. Meanwhile, get back down on your bestest buddy, Putin!

Putin —-> :suck: <—- AlexandraPK
1. I thought you'd figure it out, and you did
2. That's another problem of yours, dirt-bag. You're too dependent on shrinks. They must have drummed that latent shit into your heads so that every other guy (did I tell you of the American who said here that half of Americans are crazy?) in the US now thinks his neighbor is latent something or other.

1. I thought you'd figure it out, and you did
2. That's another problem of yours, dirt-bag. You're too dependent on shrinks. They must have drummed that latent shit into your heads so that every other guy (did I tell you of the American who said here that half of Americans are crazy?) in the US now thinks his neighbor is latent something or other.
Did I offend you? You’re not latent?

You’re now blatant?

The fact remains, your form of “argument” is juvenile and displays your petty, narrow and bigoted thought process. You have no power of persuasion. And that’s good.

I like it when Putin’s trained little bots suck at their jobs as much as they suck on Putin’s little red dick.

Did I offend you? You’re not latent?

You’re now blatant?

The fact remains, your form of “argument” is juvenile and displays your petty, narrow and bigoted thought process. You have no power of persuasion. And that’s good.

I like it when Putin’s trained little bots suck at their jobs as much as they suck on Putin’s little red dick.
There's no argument in the world that could persuade you change your stupid CNN induced beliefs. So, juvenile or petty, I'm just shitting on you.

Forum List

Back