Can Putin be ousted?

There's no argument in the world that could persuade you change your stupid CNN induced beliefs. So, juvenile or petty, I'm just shitting on you.
You’re an asshole. CNN is a bullshit leftwing turd dispenser. You seriously display nothing but ignorance; and your opinions are not just ignorant and stupid, but also uninteresting. You can’t even shit on people properly. You’re simply too stupid. :fu:

It sounds like copyright infringement, don't you think?:D
It seems, this dude don't understand, what is mean 'to think' :) Poor Aristotel became a fan in his coffin.

Seriously, I like american style to eating propaganda. No reflection, no thinking. Just repeat "all you're stupid" with a stone face. No any sentient activities :)

He *could* of course. It would be nice if one of his generals just brain panned him but I suspect that they also want what Putin wants, the reconstitution of the USSR.

That is the problem, I do not think he is unpopular with the elites that run the military and the government there. And I also do not see them paying any real price from the war. They will still live in mansions and get whatever they want. It is the people that will suffer. Sanctions have not worked in forcing militant governments to change behavior in decades, why would it work now? Particularly when China is going to ensure they see as little pain as possible.

What does, you retard?

Go fart in your bath, Alexa. The bubbles will keep your tiny brain occupied, comrade.
Okay punk, let's stop the-fussing and a-feuding or we're going to have a falling out. :D
How are things with ousting Putin going? For how long will we have to suffer under this ruthless dictator?

Putin has crossed a few too many lines. His troops are shelling civilian population areas now. Those people are not legit military targets. And now, the insane scumbag is threatening the use of nuclear weapons?

I wonder if there are any responsible Generals in Russia who are capable of and willing to remove Putin? And what could be done to support such a move?
He can be killed off ..by the other oligarths...

It seems, this dude don't understand, what is mean 'to think' :) Poor Aristotel became a fan in his coffin.

Seriously, I like american style to eating propaganda. No reflection, no thinking. Just repeat "all you're stupid" with a stone face. No any sentient activities :)
You like anything that doesn’t involve sentient thinking. As opposed to all the thinking done by rocks? In any event, you’re just upset that your pathetic propaganda gets no traction.

You like anything that doesn’t involve sentient thinking. As opposed to all the thinking done by rocks? In any event, you’re just upset that your pathetic propaganda gets no traction.
Pls, show me example of sentient thinking in any your message :)

Forum List

Back