Can Putin be ousted?

Good question. You’re the one who said you don’t care. Did you not know what you were talking about when you said it?

Have you had any recent bumps to your head?
All you people have are emotion and what your propaganda masters tell you is the truth.

You are like talking to paint.

Putin has crossed a few too many lines. His troops are shelling civilian population areas now. Those people are not legit military targets. And now, the insane scumbag is threatening the use of nuclear weapons?

I wonder if there are any responsible Generals in Russia who are capable of and willing to remove Putin? And what could be done to support such a move?
They are all dead

Putin has crossed a few too many lines. His troops are shelling civilian population areas now. Those people are not legit military targets. And now, the insane scumbag is threatening the use of nuclear weapons?

I wonder if there are any responsible Generals in Russia who are capable of and willing to remove Putin? And what could be done to support such a move?
He doesn't shell civilians, your Bandera friends do making it look like the Russians are so blood thirsty as to stoop so low as to kill the innocents. They hide in populated areas using civilians as a human shield, like their "brave" grandfathers did or Germans during the WW2.

For this target NATO would be a bit more responsible than Putin.

Putin's rule for Russians is misery, but NATO expansion means terrorism and nazi murders. What would you choose, if you become Russian?

How interesting you, western people discussing about "human rights" and so on, having hands on elbow in blood. Putin is much times better for people in Russia, than you, helpers and sponsors of murders and terrorists. Just try to understand it, while NATO tries to win another some kilometers to make complete nuclear strike on Russian civilian towns. Orwell wrote about your civilization, not about mychical USSR...

All you people have are emotion and what your propaganda masters tell you is the truth.

You are like talking to paint.
Zzzz. You bring nothing new to the meaning of dull. You don’t grasp that you are a vapid talking pointless. And you’re also wrong in your amateur analysis. It isn’t the conservatives who are emotion driven. It’s the laughable liberals. And retards like you.

How interesting you, western people discussing about "human rights" and so on, having hands on elbow in blood. Putin is much times better for people in Russia, than you, helpers and sponsors of murders and terrorists. Just try to understand it, while NATO tries to win another some kilometers to make complete nuclear strike on Russian civilian towns. Orwell wrote about your civilization, not about mychical USSR...
Yes. Much time better. You non western people (bots) are not even remotely good at this Putin propaganda shit.

He doesn't shell civilians, your Bandera friends do making it look like the Russians are so blood thirsty as to stoop so low as to kill the innocents. They hide in populated areas using civilians as a human shield, like their "brave" grandfathers did or Germans during the WW2.
Bullshit. I saw video of the higher floors of a large apartment complex getting shelled. And much more is in its way. Stop with the idiotic propaganda. Fuck off.

For this target NATO would be a bit more responsible than Putin.

Putin's rule for Russians is misery, but NATO expansion means terrorism and nazi murders. What would you choose, if you become Russian?
No. NATO expansion does not entail terrorism or murder.

I have not suggested any path for any Russians. I just root for the eradication of Putin. Murderous scumbag that he is.

Zzzz. You bring nothing new to the meaning of dull. You don’t grasp that you are a vapid talking pointless. And you’re also wrong in your amateur analysis. It isn’t the conservatives who are emotion driven. It’s the laughable liberals. And retards like you.
I bring nothing new?

I have been listening to the same rehashed propaganda for 20 years now.

You fuckin sheep keep falling for it though.

Bullshit. I saw video of the higher floors of a large apartment complex getting shelled. And much more is in its way. Stop with the idiotic propaganda. Fuck off.
We'll wait and see, when your friends are chased down and start talking about what really happened in those complexes, stupid faggot.

I bring nothing new?

I have been listening to the same rehashed propaganda for 20 years now.

You fuckin sheep keep falling for it though.
You bring nothing new. You are one of the sheeps.

Listen up, you genius. You’re entitled to your point of view. Sometimes you might even be right. That doesn’t make you the only person with a POV or with a shred of humanity. Your self aggrandizing blather is not persuasive.

Just to help clarify things for you: some people fall for propaganda. If you happen (on some occasions) to be the one pointing out that some “message” is basically nothing more than propaganda, good for you. But that doesn’t mean other people are sheep if they haven’t been as enlightened as you. And, sometimes, maybe they reject your words because they see that you are wrong.

We'll wait and see, when your friends are chased down and start talking about what really happened in those complexes, stupid faggot.
I don’t care that you’re gay. Why do you retards always assume that the “gay slur” has any power anymore or that it should?

The first part of your reply message was particularly riddled with gibberish. Wipe the drool off your chin. Clean up your keyboard. Take a deep breath. And maybe try to compose a coherent couple of thoughts, you braying jackass.

Sometimes you might even be right.
I'm right a lot actually.

You don’t grasp that you are a vapid talking pointless.
Said the kettle...as opposed to your profound views and keen insight?

You speak through your vagina.

Just like most American men.

And you’re also wrong in your amateur analysis. It isn’t the conservatives who are emotion driven. It’s the laughable liberals. And retards like you.
...and there is the root of it.

Still playing that silly game.

wizard-of-oz-asbestos.gif

Yes. Much time better. You non western people (bots) are not even remotely good at this Putin propaganda shit.
We, non western bots, just a bit more educated and better believe in facts and logic, not in howl about "Putin propaganda shit". Sorry :)

I'm right a lot actually.

Said the kettle...as opposed to your profound views and keen insight?

You speak through your vagina.

Just like most American men.

...and there is the root of it.

Still playing that silly game.

View attachment 609147
Poor Gabe. He can’t debate worth shit so he goes for the handy standby of all ad hominem all the time.

Newsflash, you dipshit. You aren’t making any impact. You’re such a poor befuddled asswipe, that your “audience” tunes you out before you eventually try to actually make a point.

You are clearly driven by your high-strung emotionalism. Go have yourself a good cry. Then, blow your nose, dab your eyes and take a bath. Come back after you’ve composed yourself. 👍

We, non western bots, just a bit more educated and better believe in facts and logic, not in howl about "Putin propaganda shit". Sorry :)
Your “bit better educate is more than debatable. You don’t seem cognizant of facts and your logic is non existent. But yes. You are indeed “sorry.” 👍

No. NATO expansion does not entail terrorism or murder.

I have not suggested any path for any Russians. I just root for the eradication of Putin. Murderous scumbag that he is.
Ok, he's scumbag. But NATO much more murderous and terroristic. You don't know what NATO doing in Easy Europe, because watching it through TV. As for me, at least I can tell with eyewitnesses.
BTW, do you know, NATO aviabases is the best transit for hard narcotics from Asia to Europe? Ok, you don't worry about it, it's just a money for CIA operations... But what would you do, if Putin would trade narcotics in your town to gather some money?

I don’t care that you’re gay. Why do you retards always assume that the “gay slur” has any power anymore or that it should?

The first part of your reply message was particularly riddled with gibberish. Wipe the drool off your chin. Clean up your keyboard. Take a deep breath. And maybe try to compose a coherent couple of thoughts, you braying jackass.
Because you are faggots and normal people can't be proud of that. That's one of the differences between you and us.

Forum List

Back