Can Reps modify abortion stance?

jake makes shit up.

He's a mentally ill progressive, who thinks he's pulling the republican party to the left by repeatedly saying "I am representative of the republican party...all non-progressives are *extremists*". He's a lying douchebag, he won't substantiate anything. He's just a troll. Most of the posters on this board have him on ignore, which is why you only see a handful respond to him.

I often forget he even exists. It's so blissful, and such a depressing wrench when someone reminds me that he does.

There is absolutely no correlation between increased sex education/access to birth control and abortion incidence reduction....

Indeed, many studies - not to mention common sense - have linked the increased availability of birth control and abortion to an increase in unwanted pregnancies, illegitimate births, and abortions.

For some reason, leftists can never understand why this is.

There is absolutely no correlation between increased sex education/access to birth control and abortion incidence reduction....

Oh really?

BBC News | EUROPE | Netherlands: Let's talk about sex

They also have euthanasia and legalized infanticide there.

Not that it matters. The numbers in AMERICA show the exact opposite.

If you believe the numbers provided by PP.

I sure as hell don't believe any of the numbers and information being provided by European nations, ever since I found out those lying pieces of shit were just not bothering to count any baby who died in the first year in their "infant mortality" rates.

RINOs are the far right out of the mainstream like you. You and Gayle Ruzicka and the far right wacks in Utah are crazy. The only reason you have any power is the caucus system instead of primary system in Utah. If there were primaries, you and your ilk would be mumbling in the corners. Utah is the most GOP state in the Union with the most weird Republicans in the Union. If you think Utah mirrors reality politically, compare it to Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, and Wyoming for starters. Really? If Huntsman is not conservative enough for me, a Utah Republican, then I am not mainstream?

Sure I can decide you are not mainstream by the crazy stuff you post. Yes, the Ruzicas etc have used you, and your numbers don't mean anything. Tell the "abortion is irrelevant" to the 55% of women and 66% of women who voted against our candidate. They will slap you 24 7. We also need to reach out to Hispanics. I am glad you see that. And if you think Obama won because of "free things" then our GOP did not give enough free things to our corporate donors. You are simply crazy.

Hurricane Sandy did work to Obama's advantage but it was not essential for his victory. We lost because of women, Hispanics, Romney's poor campaign, and the hatred of the far right. I have no desire to argue your lack of points on these issues.

The day of the far right RINO has ended in the GOP when it comes to making policy.

^^mentally ill progressive.

If that isn't a redundant phrase, I don't know what is.

I sure as hell don't believe any of the numbers and information being provided by European nations, ever since I found out those lying pieces of shit were just not bothering to count any baby who died in the first year in their "infant mortality" rates.

Of course they don't.

Even more laughable are the "numbers" we get from PP.

Of course they don't.

Even more laughable are the "numbers" we get from PP.

Funniest of all are the half-assed, self-servings "explanations" we get from all these people for WHY the numbers they can't hide come out the way they do.

I know, I know.

Olympic level mental contortionists, doing their best to lie away the fact that education/free birth control/a more accepting/open society with regards to sexual deviancy and promiscuity seems to increase the incidence of teen pregnancy, abuse, abortion, out of wedlock birth and poverty...

SHOCKER!

RINOs are the far right out of the mainstream like you. You and Gayle Ruzicka and the far right wacks in Utah are crazy. The only reason you have any power is the caucus system instead of primary system in Utah. If there were primaries, you and your ilk would be mumbling in the corners. Utah is the most GOP state in the Union with the most weird Republicans in the Union. If you think Utah mirrors reality politically, compare it to Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, and Wyoming for starters. Really? If Huntsman is not conservative enough for me, a Utah Republican, then I am not mainstream?

Sure I can decide you are not mainstream by the crazy stuff you post. Yes, the Ruzicas etc have used you, and your numbers don't mean anything. Tell the "abortion is irrelevant" to the 55% of women and 66% of women who voted against our candidate. They will slap you 24 7. We also need to reach out to Hispanics. I am glad you see that. And if you think Obama won because of "free things" then our GOP did not give enough free things to our corporate donors. You are simply crazy.

Hurricane Sandy did work to Obama's advantage but it was not essential for his victory. We lost because of women, Hispanics, Romney's poor campaign, and the hatred of the far right. I have no desire to argue your lack of points on these issues.

The day of the far right RINO has ended in the GOP when it comes to making policy.

You're quite the idiot of biblical proportions...aren't you? And, 55% of the women and 66% of women, whatever the hell that's supposed to mean, didn't vote against my candidate because of abortion. Give it a rest...clown. You're done. You're just yammering on incessantly now with your unsubstantiated opinions and it's gotten quite boring.

Yeah, the women voted against our party, CG. I wonder how much lower the Utah female vote for Romney was then the male vote for him?

And, yeah, it was for abortion.

You arguments have been dismantled, leaving you a disgruntled, silly Utah reactionary, looking stupid to the rest of America.

Oh, and this, too, to show you how your types' power is eroding: GOP leaders remove 4 from plum House committees - Yahoo! News

CrotchetyGeezer <--------- "Utah cracker ass", according to Jake. I think I'm making him mad.

Or he could have the hots for you. With Jake, it's hard to tell.

step_aside_im_gonna_puke_tshirt-p235518968493387399q6zu_400.jpg

I know, I know.

Olympic level mental contortionists, doing their best to lie away the fact that education/free birth control/a more accepting/open society with regards to sexual deviancy and promiscuity seems to increase the incidence of teen pregnancy, abuse, abortion, out of wedlock birth and poverty...

SHOCKER!

My link proves that it does.

Oh really?

BBC News | EUROPE | Netherlands: Let's talk about sex

Why are the numbers different in the US? I think religion plays a huge part.

Whatever. That's a complete fantasy with zero basis in fact...and your link doesnt' prove anything except that killing babies is a highly successful endeavor in the Netherlands.

Whatever. That's a complete fantasy with zero basis in fact...and your link doesnt' prove anything except that killing babies is a highly successful endeavor in the Netherlands.

My link shows that sex education starts at an early age in the Netherlands, and that the rate of teen pregnancy is of the lowest in the world.

Yet you cannot come up with an explanation for that. Nor can you come up with an explanation as to why Dutch teens wait longer to lose their virginity - no sex in highschool for them - it has to do with the sex education they are given.

Admit it. Sex ed works.

Forum List

Back