Can Sarah Palin Win? ...You betchya!

Palin is to politics what "Hee-Haw" was to television...and it lasted for years. While she is good for a laugh, it does worry me that there actually exist a few people that take her seriously. That is a reflection on our collective intelligence as a nation. The left does not hate Palin. She is a hoot. The Left hates LaPierre.

Really. What has she said that's *stupid*?

In context, please. With a link.

Meanwhile...a FB entry from Palin:

"Is there any wonder why distrust of arrogant, out-of-touch media is at an all-time high? During today’s Benghazi hearings, the Washington Post actually tweeted: “Who's tweeting about Benghazi? Rich, middle-aged men and Chick-fil-A lovers.” This would be the same Washington Post that broke the story on Watergate. Now they just mock concerned Americans who want answers to why four brave Americans died, including two distinguished vets. And the Obama administration asks, “What does it matter?”

- Sarah Palin

"Is there any wonder why distrust of arrogant, out-of-touch media is at an all-time high? During today’s Benghazi hearings, the Washington Post actually tweeted: “Who's tweeting about Benghazi? Rich, middle-aged men and Chick-fil-A lovers.” This would be the same Washington Post that broke the story on Watergate. Now they just mock concerned Americans who want answers to why four brave Americans died, including two distinguished vets. And the Obama administration asks, “What does it matter?”

- Sarah Palin

Chick-fil-A? :dunno:

- Sarah Palin

Apparently the WP thinks that people who like Chick fil A are substandard.

- Sarah Palin

Apparently the WP thinks that people who like Chick fil A are substandard.

The people who own Chick-Fil-A are Christians.

Christians do not condone homosexuality.

Therefore, Christians should be banned from buying and selling Chick-Fil-A products.

What's the matter? You don't understand logic?

Palin is to politics what "Hee-Haw" was to television...and it lasted for years. While she is good for a laugh, it does worry me that there actually exist a few people that take her seriously. That is a reflection on our collective intelligence as a nation. The left does not hate Palin. She is a hoot. The Left hates LaPierre.

The Left hates the Bill of Rights. LaPierre just catches flack because he defends it.

Too easy

Dumb Sarah Palin Quotes - Top 10 Stupid Palin Quotes

Like I said, you guys *assign* dumb quotes...so I'll repeat myself...

IN CONTEXT, please.

With a link. Not a link to the "ten most".

What are you talking about? The quotes ARE in context and cited. How about reading them and trying to refute them, PLEASE?

Your four choices are:
Former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin
Former VP Dan Quayle
President Barack Obama
Former President George W. Bush

Who said it?

1) "Let me be absolutely clear. Israel is a strong friend of Israel."
A. Barack Obama
B. Dan Quayle
C. Sarah Palin
D. George W. Bush

2) "I've now been in 57 states I think one left to go."
A. Barack Obama
B. Dan Quayle
C. Sarah Palin
D. George W. Bush

3) "On this Memorial Day, as our nation honors its unbroken line of fallen heroes, and I see many of them in the audience here today."
A. Barack Obama
B. Dan Quayle
C. Sarah Palin
D. George W. Bush

4) "What they'll say is, 'Well it costs too much money,' but you know what? It would cost, about. It it would cost about the same as what we would spend. It. Over the course of 10 years it would cost what it would costs us. (nervous laugh) All right. Okay. We're going to do it. It would cost us about the same as it would cost for about hold on one second. I can't hear myself. But I'm glad you're fired up, though. I'm glad."
A. Barack Obama
B. Dan Quayle
C. Sarah Palin
D. George W. Bush

5) "The reforms we seek would bring greater competition, choice, savings and inefficiencies to our health care system."
A. Barack Obama
B. Dan Quayle
C. Sarah Palin
D. George W. Bush

(6) "I bowled a 129. It's like - it was like the Special Olympics, or something."
A. Barack Obama
B. Dan Quayle
C. Sarah Palin
D. George W. Bush

7) "Of the many responsibilities granted to a president by our Constitution, few are more serious or more consequential than selecting a Supreme Court justice. The members of our highest court are granted life tenure, often serving long after the presidents who appointed them. And they are charged with the vital task of applying principles put to paper more than 20 centuries ago to some of the most difficult questions of our time."
A. Barack Obama
B. Dan Quayle
C. Sarah Palin
D. George W. Bush

8) "Everybody knows that it makes no sense that you send a kid to the emergency room for a treatable illness like asthma, they end up taking up a hospital bed, it costs, when, if you, they just gave, you gave them treatment early and they got some treatment, and a, a breathalyzer, or inhalator, not a breathalyzer. I haven't had much sleep in the last 48 hours."
A. Barack Obama
B. Dan Quayle
C. Sarah Palin
D. George W. Bush

9) "It was interesting to see that political interaction in Europe is not that different from the United States Senate. There's a lot of I don't know what the term is in Austrian, wheeling and dealing."
A. Barack Obama
B. Dan Quayle
C. Sarah Palin
D. George W. Bush

10) "I have made good judgments in the past. I have made good judgments in the future."
A. Barack Obama
B. Dan Quayle
C. Sarah Palin
D. George W. Bush

This was a trick quiz. All of the correct answers are the same person. Each of these quotes are directly from Barack Obama. And now you know why he brings his teleprompter with him everywhere he goes ...even when talking to a 6th grade class.

And some members of the media continue to insist he is "The smartest man ever elected to the Presidency".

Who Said It? (Dumb Obama Quotes) - Urban Legends

Question: Why isn't it better, Gov. Palin, to spend $700 billion helping middle class families who are struggling with health care, housing, gas, and groceries, [to] allow them to spend more and put more money into the economy instead of helping these big financial institutions that played a role in creating this mess?

Answer: "That's why I say I, like every American I'm speaking with, we're ill about this position that we have been put in. Where it is the taxpayers looking to bail out. But ultimately, what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the health care reform that is needed to help shore up our economy. Um, helping, oh, it's got to be about job creation, too. Shoring up our economy, and getting it back on the right track. So health care reform and reducing taxes and reining in spending has got to accompany tax reductions, and tax relief for Americans, and trade -- we have got to see trade as opportunity, not as, uh, competitive, um, scary thing, but one in five jobs created in the trade sector today. We've got to look at that as more opportunity. All of those things under the umbrella of job creation

Majikthise : Sarah Palin word salad: The bailout is about health care and the trade sector under the umbrella of job creation

"I guess being mayor of a small town is a lot like being a community organizer, only with actual responsibilities" - this one is stupid and mean. Case closed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back