Can Slimy Donnie Slime Away From His Disrespect for Gold Star Families ?

The Clinton campaign is slime and gutter level scum to drag this family onto the stage. Their son was killed in 2004 in a war that Hillary voted for and Trump spoke out against. We should have listened to him and Khan's son would be alive today!
You are misinformed or lying. Trump supported the war before it began. He didn't go against it until a year after the war and it became obvious mission creep was turning the war into a nation building scheme. His changed position was nothing unique. He simple went along with a tide of public discontent about the direction of the war.

Yet when the left trashed Sean Smiths mother for speaking at the Republican convention and going after Hillary silence from the media and the same when Hillary subtly suggested that the families of the Benghazi victimes were lying about her telling them there loved ones were killed because of a video. This post is not intended as a defense of Trump but to point out the bullshit people will accept as long as their candidate is the one doing it.

Donnie is too much of a coward, and it is probably too late for him to apologize for his grotesque remarks to military families, so how will he slime and slink away from those disturbing comments that came out of his pie hole? Can a man with such disturbing attitudes towards the military and military families even be considered for the job of Commander in Chief?

Kahn is a DNC IED. Placed in Trumps path to impede his campaign. Trump shot back with a shotgun...should have used s single slug between the eyes.
Maybe you could form a committee and come up with a list of criteria for when Gold Star families should be respected and when they can be disrespected. Meantime, the response I am seeing is that Clinton is bad, but no suggestions about how he should slime and slink his way out of the predicament he has blabbed his way into. What should he do to get out of it?
Trump slimes a guy who is sliming him. Clinton lies in Chtis Wallaces ...and America's face about her emails. Move on.

Donnie is too much of a coward, and it is probably too late for him to apologize for his grotesque remarks to military families, so how will he slime and slink away from those disturbing comments that came out of his pie hole? Can a man with such disturbing attitudes towards the military and military families even be considered for the job of Commander in Chief?

The sleazy bastard dragged his dead hero son out of his grave to parade him around for political gains. Slimiest trash I've seen in a long time. Hiding behind the flag to smear Trump. He worked for a law firm connected to the Clintoon Foundation. LIbtardos have no fucking shame whatsoever. No fucking class. Morally bankrupt trash. Now go ponder which restroom you want to use.
Well, he and his wife and family gave a son, a sacrifice for our nation. They have a constitutional right and many would consider an obligation to honor their son by reminding the nation what people like them give. Folks like you who make the kind of cruel and vile comments you make will help ensure Trump never sees the inside of the White House.

My son served 3 years fighting in Iraq. Believe it or not he survived many many attempts on his life.

I cannot speak for all family members of soldiers, but I for one do not want those that attempted to kill him allowed into this country.

Unless we can vet the refugees to insure they are not radicals, which we cannot, we should not allow them entry.
Only a fraction of those applying to come here have actually been accepted and many thousands are waiting a long two year minimum wait while they are investigated by five different government law enforcement and intelligence agencies.

So they're doing what Trump has been advocating.

Nice to know

Just what remarks are you speaking of? The one where he wanted to know if her silence was because of a tradition that millions upon millions of Muslims practice?

Strange dude.
Actually, her silence had nothing to do with her religion and she has since spoken out very eloquently. Hence, you show you don't know what the heck you are talking about.
The most disturbing comment from Trump was when he said the father of a killed in action soldier did not have the right to criticize him or offer and opinion about him. Imagine, in Trump's warped mind the 1rst Amendment ceases to exist when it come to speaking negatively about Donald Trump.

Nice troll answer.

Trumps question is legitimate as, as I said earlier, it is the custom of millions of Muslims for the wife to be completely submissive to the husband.

Turns out Khizr Khan is as dirty as they come....

His law firm works for the Saudi Royal Family, he makes money from Mulsim immigration, and he donates to the Clinton Foundation.

:rofl:

His law firm works for the Saudi Royal Family, he makes money from Mulsim immigration, and he donates to the Clinton Foundation.

Shhhh you'll ruin the narrative

That's how hilly found him.

You are misinformed or lying. Trump supported the war before it began. He didn't go against it until a year after the war and it became obvious mission creep was turning the war into a nation building scheme. His changed position was nothing unique. He simple went along with a tide of public discontent about the direction of the war
:bsflag::bs1::bsflag::bs1::bsflag:

I see that you have posted this on several threads. Doesnt make it true.
Captain Khan died in 2004 in a war that Hillary supported and voted for. It was a stupid war to get into and Trump said so at the time. I remember Trump being slammed on the Sean Hannity show for his stance. If Hillary wins America will be in a major war with Russia in less than a year. Write this down and the date and see if I'm right.

Still, no one wants to deny Donnie is a slime or a coward. The only defence seems to be Hillary is a bad, bad person and further attacks on the Gold Star Parents. It's like they are chanting "We are slime and proud of it".

Or he could write him off as one of those air raiding villages and killing civilians. Another great instance of Kerry respecting vets and their families

Looks like Donnie is stuck in the slime with no way out.

Forum List

Back