Can somebody please suggest a hobby for these sorry ass rednecks!!

Guns And KKK Members At Gettysburg Confederate Rally, But No Foes To Fight
The anti-fascists never came, but pro-Confederate protesters at the Civil War battlefield were still angry, and heavily armed.
5958d0d01500006303bfbcbd.jpeg

Half of these peachy mf's got negro's swirling around family reunions, trying to find a seat at the table of their in-laws and the other half is on meth because of it!!
You socks didn't get enough traction out of this troll bait the first time you posted it...is that it?

A statue or a flag didn't take away anything from anyone, but loud music banned as torture, no problem? Didn't the ratified version of the Geneva Convention BAN loud music as psychological torture? But in our neighborhoods we get loud rap or mariachi music, because it's "diversity". But otherwise banned as an instrument as torture. This is a totally screwed up world we live in.

What hobbies are you into, tigerred59?
I love reading. Every summer for the last 10 years, I go to the library, get about 6 books and have it on my patio......best thing every!! Currently reading a really good book on stalking.....very intense!!

The anti-fascists never came, but pro-Confederate protesters at the Civil War battlefield were still angry, and heavily armed.

Half of these peachy mf's got negro's swirling around family reunions, trying to find a seat at the table of their in-laws and the other half is on meth because of it!!
We had hobbies but lighting crosses and night riding is frowned upon now. :)
So is lynchings etc :D Oh and there was a black guy there as well...saw it on a video I watched yesterday on stormfront....black guy wearing a confederate shirt etc. Must be one that escaped the democrap plantation.

I love reading. Every summer for the last 10 years, I go to the library, get about 6 books and have it on my patio......best thing every!! Currently reading a really good book on stalking.....very intense!!
You're reading a book on stalking? Should I be warning someone? lol

Do you have any hobbies that take you outside? Hobbies that might help you appreciate the finer things in life?

:)

Democrats on Parade... kinda obvious..

View attachment 136857
Okay, so you love this country and hate those that burn and degrade the flag....well what about that clown that you white mf's find so gotdamned okay? He's sleeping with Putin, has spilled top secret intel to Russia, acts like a fuckin 2 year old on spiked meth milk and who has all but crapped all over the constitution with his attacks....this you bitches find so okay and yet you got the fuckin nerves to show a photo of people burning a piece of cloth.....GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE
You are still a racist uneducated retard. President Trump is still better than any commie piece of shit you're scum ass would vote for. Ghetto whore!!!

Democrats on Parade... kinda obvious..

View attachment 136857
Okay, so you love this country and hate those that burn and degrade the flag....well what about that clown that you white mf's find so gotdamned okay? He's sleeping with Putin, has spilled top secret intel to Russia, acts like a fuckin 2 year old on spiked meth milk and who has all but crapped all over the constitution with his attacks....this you bitches find so okay and yet you got the fuckin nerves to show a photo of people burning a piece of cloth.....GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

Sooo exactly what has the Democratic Party done for Blacks?

First it was slavery, the KKK and the Jim Crow laws and all that went with it ... then it was this ...

View attachment 136867

Democrats made you the victim, enjoy..
You ask, what has the dems done for blacks....as if you give a fuck.....question should be what has the conservatives done for any gotdamn body who isn't rich, including you white mf's? You answer this or shut the fuck up!!

So you avoid the question and act like an imbecile, does this kinda crap usually work out for you? :popcorn:

I am suggesting that a visit to "Wally's World" [see below]could provide an undisclosed secure location for "The Madness at the Break of Noon 'Manifestation" ...
tumblr_o3y18lWqbQ1tp0mqvo1_500.gif

Most of the skanks are fat heffers

Knock yourself out lol

-Geaux

Their hobby is to make your life miserable and from your writings it is working.

A statue or a flag didn't take away anything from anyone, but loud music banned as torture, no problem? Didn't the ratified version of the Geneva Convention BAN loud music as psychological torture? But in our neighborhoods we get loud rap or mariachi music, because it's "diversity". But otherwise banned as an instrument as torture. This is a totally screwed up world we live in.
. They banned loud music in our City except for during events where it is legal to have it played or to perform it. Now why do you all think that this happened ? It was because of the new super loud stereo craze that was mixed with the beat BOMP, BOMP, BOMP, BOMP, BOMP, BOMP, BOMP, infinity. Yes, I'd say it was a form of antagonistic torture for sure, and especially when it was done with blown speakers that had the cracklin to go along with it... The fines were being issued, and soon it began to slow down. Every now and then you'll hear it, but no where near as bad as it was. Now ask yourself, do you think that this beat being played at ear splitting decimals was a super cool thing that the players desired (or) was it something that the players who played it therefore knew it to be a very disruptive, torturing thing, and that would disrupt otherwise a peaceful community or society ??

That is 60 books in 10 years.

But to be fair, they all must have been titled "Hate And Racism For Dummies".

. They banned loud music in our City except for during events where it is legal to have it played or to perform it. Now why do you all think that this happened ? It was because of the new super loud stereo craze that was mixed with the beat BOMP, BOMP, BOMP, BOMP, BOMP, BOMP, BOMP, infinity. Yes, I'd say it was a form of antagonistic torture for sure, and especially when it was done with blown speakers that had the cracklin to go along with it... The fines were being issued, and soon it began to slow down. Every now and then you'll hear it, but no where near as bad as it was. Now ask yourself, do you think that this beat being played at ear splitting decimals was a super cool thing that the players desired (or) was it something that the players who played it therefore knew it to be a very disruptive, torturing thing, and that would disrupt otherwise a peaceful community or society ??

Once I was stuck for about an hour in stalled traffic in the Detroit-Windsor tunnel, with a Negro idiot behind my car blasting his ear shattering BOOM BOOM.

Up until that moment I never had any problem with black folks.

So another thread on this topic of nothing happening. The left is enthralled when nothing happens. It is so entertaining to them.

One of my favorite hobbies is coon hunting,and my dogs just cant get enough of it.

Forum List

Back