Can somebody please suggest a hobby for these sorry ass rednecks!!

I spent three days at Gettysburg some years ago. I visited that bloodied area where the armies of the Union and Confederacy met in battle not to act as a fool and protest fellow Americanc, but in reverence to behold where the fate of the United States of America was decided.

These people neither understand nor care about the history there. They dishonor themselves.

Guns And KKK Members At Gettysburg Confederate Rally, But No Foes To Fight
The anti-fascists never came, but pro-Confederate protesters at the Civil War battlefield were still angry, and heavily armed.
5958d0d01500006303bfbcbd.jpeg

Half of these peachy mf's got negro's swirling around family reunions, trying to find a seat at the table of their in-laws and the other half is on meth because of it!!
Flicking boogers.

The anti-fascists never came, but pro-Confederate protesters at the Civil War battlefield were still angry, and heavily armed.

Half of these peachy mf's got negro's swirling around family reunions, trying to find a seat at the table of their in-laws and the other half is on meth because of it!!
These sorry assed motherfuckers should be thrashed to within an inch of their sorry assed motherfuckin lives! Repeatedly.

Last edited:
I'm sure you are uneducated, but in fact, it was the Fascists that were kept away.

I figured they'd be too fucking chickenshit to show.

I went to the center of town today, and by doing so, I scared away all the chickenshit Trumpflakes.

What? You say the Trumpflakes were never planning to show up and vandalize everything? Nonsense. My terrifying presence is clearly what scared those Trumpflake traitors away.

Now, my mighty patriot presence is required elsewhere. Even the rumor of my appearance will scatter the terrorist Trumpflakes, so it's my sacred duty to protect America by appearing at the sacred sites that they wish to destroy.

I'm sure you are uneducated, but in fact, it was the Fascists that were kept away.

I figured they'd be too fucking chickenshit to show.

I went to the center of town today, and by doing so, I scared away all the chickenshit Trumpflakes.

What? You say the Trumpflakes were never planning to show up and vandalize everything? Nonsense. My terrifying presence is clearly what scared those Trumpflake traitors away.

Now, my mighty patriot presence is required elsewhere. Even the rumor of my appearance will scatter the terrorist Trumpflakes, so it's my sacred duty to protect America by appearing at the sacred sites that they wish to destroy.

God you're a baffoon.

We had hobbies but lighting crosses and night riding is frowned upon now. :)
So is lynchings etc :D Oh and there was a black guy there as well...saw it on a video I watched yesterday on stormfront....black guy wearing a confederate shirt etc. Must be one that escaped the democrap plantation.
You just said the magic word...black guy.....why yaw be hating on these sorry ass nigga's, who love the fuck out of white men and they women, only god knows.

Democrats on Parade... kinda obvious..

View attachment 136857
Okay, so you love this country and hate those that burn and degrade the flag....well what about that clown that you white mf's find so gotdamned okay? He's sleeping with Putin, has spilled top secret intel to Russia, acts like a fuckin 2 year old on spiked meth milk and who has all but crapped all over the constitution with his attacks....this you bitches find so okay and yet you got the fuckin nerves to show a photo of people burning a piece of cloth.....GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

Sooo exactly what has the Democratic Party done for Blacks?

First it was slavery, the KKK and the Jim Crow laws and all that went with it ... then it was this ...

View attachment 136867

Democrats made you the victim, enjoy..
You ask, what has the dems done for blacks....as if you give a fuck.....question should be what has the conservatives done for any gotdamn body who isn't rich, including you white mf's? You answer this or shut the fuck up!!

So you avoid the question and act like an imbecile, does this kinda crap usually work out for you? :popcorn:
Uh, clearly you have no comeback, so good bye

Democrats on Parade... kinda obvious..

View attachment 136857
Okay, so you love this country and hate those that burn and degrade the flag....well what about that clown that you white mf's find so gotdamned okay? He's sleeping with Putin, has spilled top secret intel to Russia, acts like a fuckin 2 year old on spiked meth milk and who has all but crapped all over the constitution with his attacks....this you bitches find so okay and yet you got the fuckin nerves to show a photo of people burning a piece of cloth.....GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

Sooo exactly what has the Democratic Party done for Blacks?

First it was slavery, the KKK and the Jim Crow laws and all that went with it ... then it was this ...

View attachment 136867

Democrats made you the victim, enjoy..
LBJ never said that. He always used the term nigras instead.

Forum List

Back