Can someone please argue for how such massive crowds suggested Trump is losing?

No, that was the voters.

Please stop pretending democrooks allow voters to determine who wins elections. The DNC keeps delegates and "super delegates" in the position to thwart the will of voters when they try and get lunatics like Bernie and AOC on the ballot.

Then the rest of the voters keep sociopath hags like hitlary out of office.

The electoral college did that not the popular voters.

I'm sorry, but when I see one candidate drawing in 10's of thousands, the supporters waiting outside for hours, some not even getting in, I have to think that they are going to pull the lever for him in Nov in huge numbers.

Can anyone explain the massive discrepancy between the two candidates and how the polls can be accurate?

He is getting huge crowds during a pandemic. America First is quite popular. Americans fear the radicalism and the unknown, Trump is a known entity now, not a career politician. So, are Trump voters just by some random chance NOT being polled in fair proportions? Can anyone argue how one candidate having such larger crowds, on a daily basis, is somehow behind in the support from voters?
There are 300% more people in line for the restroom at a single Trump rally than in attendance at all Biden rallies to date.
How many of those people actually vote? Most any actor can draw large crowds.

All of them, dumbfuck.

Now as for XIDEN voters;

1602640700701.png

Not that many of you will.

No, that was the voters.

Please stop pretending democrooks allow voters to determine who wins elections. The DNC keeps delegates and "super delegates" in the position to thwart the will of voters when they try and get lunatics like Bernie and AOC on the ballot.

You mean the illegal aliens. junkie?

Without the illegal aliens in California, Trump won the popular vote.

Bidum's getting massive crowds?

That is like a women who has only been with Asian guys believing them when they say they have a massive penis.

George McGovern rally in NYC in 1972, attendance estimated at 100,000. The rally took place a few days before he lost the election by one of the largest margins in history.
7044CA73-2097-4879-BACF-0641269E8176.jpeg

You cannot adore a man enough to make up for a greater number of people who do not share your feelings.

I'm sorry, but when I see one candidate drawing in 10's of thousands, the supporters waiting outside for hours, some not even getting in, I have to think that they are going to pull the lever for him in Nov in huge numbers.

Can anyone explain the massive discrepancy between the two candidates and how the polls can be accurate?

He is getting huge crowds during a pandemic. America First is quite popular. Americans fear the radicalism and the unknown, Trump is a known entity now, not a career politician. So, are Trump voters just by some random chance NOT being polled in fair proportions? Can anyone argue how one candidate having such larger crowds, on a daily basis, is somehow behind in the support from voters?
Simple. The followers either chill or run rampant to get infected.
Nope......Biden's followers are paid to go around burning down cities.....Trump's followers are paid to work for a living.

There are 300% more people in line for the restroom at a single Trump rally than in attendance at all Biden rallies to date.
How many of those people actually vote? Most any actor can draw large crowds.

All of them, dumbfuck.

Now as for XIDEN voters;

View attachment 401274
Not that many of you will.
I have been voting in every election cycle for decades. Reality tv people are in it for the drama not because they care about our country.

No, that was the voters.

You mean the illegal aliens. junkie?

Without the illegal aliens in California, Trump won the popular vote.
You wish. You have yet to prove any illegals voted blue and not red.

No collusion or conspiracy there, right, right wingers.

Last edited:

Nope......Biden's followers are paid to go around burning down cities.....Trump's followers are paid to work for a living.
lol. Your guy's followers are the ones claiming the pandemic is a hoax. How is South Dakota doing lately?

lol. Your guy's followers are the ones claiming the pandemic is a hoax. How is South Dakota doing lately?
Fine.
Hows New York doing?

Mainstream Media are Democrats lapdogs, they follow orders from their Communist American Leftists Rats at the top.

Whatever the MSM suggests to you is garbage.

Never, never listen to them.

This mirrors 2016. I wasn't sure about winning, but I kept talking about the huge crowds Trump was getting and the meek crowds (12) for Hillary. But the polls indicated the Hillary was a shoo in. We were in for a shock.

Did you see the rallies for both candidates today? Trump had thousands again in Pa and Biden AND Harris had 0 for Toledo. A huge bus was coming for Biden and another for Harris (?). They said they didn't politicize these trips much because of the virus. Uh huh... Then why go?

Simple.

The Democrats fully intend to steal the election or refuse to conceded....they said so publicly

Truth be told....the ESTABLISHMENT will steal the election....regardless. In about 1000 years this will be accepted by most.

The last few days when Trump had just came out from the virus, I thought we were done for good. But these crowds are just like 2016 and we won! I'm just not sure, but instead being a Debbie Downer I now have my fingers crossed.

Hillary won the popular vote under similar circumstances

Not crazy to think the gap has widened by a few points....Which is all it takes to basically seal off chances of republican victory

Now if you go look at 538 and look at the swing state polls individually....He's still well within the margin of error in a few swing states. It's a narrow path, but he's not out of it.

Most major polls have changed their methodology to weight educated voters less, this is the conventional assumption about why the polls we're off. We won't know until we see 2020. And then it will be worthless data because trump will be gone. I doubt it will be very pertinent to a race with more conventional candidates

Forum List

Back