Zone1 Can Someone Please Explain This to Me? Pt.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do whites think they can tell other races of people how to describe themselves?

I have seen multiple threads here during my time as a member of this forum where whites complain because blacks call ourselves African American. Never mind that whites call themselves Irish Americans , German Americans, Polish Americans, Swedish Americans, Dutch Americans etc.

So what is the problem with blacks describing our ancestry?

I have been told by blacks that the term African-American is offensive to them because they are All-American. IDK. I just know I am not going to go with the silly BIPOC thing. It offends my injun heritage.

Why do whites think they can tell other races of people how to describe themselves?

I have seen multiple threads here during my time as a member of this forum where whites complain because blacks call ourselves African American. Never mind that whites call themselves Irish Americans , German Americans, Polish Americans, Swedish Americans, Dutch Americans etc.

So what is the problem with blacks describing our ancestry?
Don't you, based on the preponderance of your posts, demand that white Americans define themselves as racists? It would seem to me that if you don't want people to object to how you define yourself, you should not object to how other people define themselves. Just an observation.

I have been told by blacks that the term African-American is offensive to them because they are All-American. IDK. I just know I am not going to go with the silly BIPOC thing. It offends my injun heritage.
No one cares what you will go with, you don't get to decide what we call ourselves. We don't do that to whites so... And as far as that one black person you know, he doesn't represent all black people. You don't have Native American heritage because you wouldn't use the term injun if you did. Your post is basically a bunch of lies you made up.

If I made a thread telling whites what to call themselves it wouldn't last 5 minutes. So you don't have the right to tell us what we can call ourselves.
I hate to remind you, but the vast majority of the threads you start are telling white people they have to call themselves racists, so it looks to me like you've lost whatever moral superiority you think you have.
I'm not wrong, My ancestry begins in Africa.
According to anthropologists, so does everyone else's, so we're all brothers.

Don't you, based on the preponderance of your posts, demand that white Americans define themselves as racists? It would seem to me that if you don't want people to object to how you define yourself, you should not object to how other people define themselves. Just an observation.
No. Because I have stated on numerous occasions that not all whites are racists.

No. Because I have stated on numerous occasions that not all whites are racists.
And no one on here has objected to you calling yourself whatever you want to call yourself. You're beating on a strawman.

I hate to remind you, but the vast majority of the threads you start are telling white people they have to call themselves racists, so it looks to me like you've lost whatever moral superiority you think you have.

According to anthropologists, so does everyone else's, so we're all brothers.
I have not started one thread telling whites they have to be racists. If that was the case, the actual non racist and anti-racist whites here would have got knee deep in my rear end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back