Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

Haters ? I don't hate you , you poor pathetic confused little Dyke -I pity you . I speak to you unkindly and venemously in hopes of making you hate yourself - which you probably do subconsiously anyway, that may also be a contributing factor to your Mental Illness .

You knowShefag - there really is help for perverts like you - honesty - it works - you can conceivably be a whole person instead of the unwanted degenrate that you are. PM me and I'll refer you to a colleague of mine who specializes in helping people like you .

^ :rofl: trying so hard

You have no argument. Cool. Your a step closer to getting better.

You have never had an argument. Never. Not once have I ever heard an intelligent debate out of you.

Of course on this debate you say, "what if we aren't talking about the topic at hand but we are talking about brothers marrying sisters yadda yadda" just focus on the topic man. What's wrong with your brain?

^ :rofl: trying so hard

You have never had an argument. Never. Not once have I ever heard an intelligent debate out of you.

Of course on this debate you say, "what if we aren't talking about the topic at hand but we are talking about brothers marrying sisters yadda yadda" just focus on the topic man. What's wrong with your brain?

^^^^^and the answer to the question "dumbest post of the day^^^

Ooooooo....the cleverness never ends with you, does it? :lol:

So your answer to me stating you have never had anything to say about a topic is "He's a dumby"

Very junior high, as usual.

Ooooooo....the cleverness never ends with you, does it? :lol:

And new writers. Let's make a list. 1. New marketing department. 2. New writers.

There's an app for that!

So your answer to me stating you have never had anything to say about a topic is "He's a dumby"

Bodey, when you hire a new writer for you, get one for this guy

Or maybe even better than that, when they were denied the Vote?...

How about someone telling me when Gays were Slaves in this Country and were regularly Whipped by their Owners?...

I'll be here waiting, because I am certain all of the people who continue to Dishonestly compare the "struggle" of Gays making their Homosexuality as public as possible Analagous to what Blacks have Suffered in this Country for hundreds of years can explain to me how they are even remotely comparible...

Honest people KNOW they are not. :thup:

:)

peace...

matthew_shepard_16.jpg

p-hate-scrawl.jpg

gwen_channel.gif

enhanced-buzz-15255-1389294466-19.jpg

Gays Remain Minority Most Targeted by Hate Crimes

If gays wanted to stay alive, they kept those drinking fountains inside their closet. And this thread is a disgusting and dishonest attack on gays. Pitiful. Just pitiful.

Awww, poor guy can't debate me. Never could, it's no surprise. You have no knowledge to debate with. You are simply a Market Queen trying to get Bling. A superficial taker that is ready to spit on America if needed to get what is best for YOU.

Can anyone point out where it says in the Constitution (or anywhere other than the Bible) that same-sex couples have to go through all of this bullshit for a marriage license?

Oh, it doesn't say anything about that? What a surprise.

But then why are we still having this debate over whether or not same-sex marriage should be allowed if there isn't a law against it?

How about someone telling me when Gays were Slaves in this Country and were regularly Whipped by their Owners?...

I'll be here waiting, because I am certain all of the people who continue to Dishonestly compare the "struggle" of Gays making their Homosexuality as public as possible Analagous to what Blacks have Suffered in this Country for hundreds of years can explain to me how they are even remotely comparible...

peace...

matthew_shepard_16.jpg

p-hate-scrawl.jpg

gwen_channel.gif

If gays wanted to stay alive, they kept those drinking fountains inside their closet. And this thread is a disgusting and dishonest attack on gays. Pitiful. Just pitiful.

Was Jeffery Dahmer gay?

Why yes, yes he was

The creep not only killed homosexuals, he ate em

Why no pick?

Can anyone point out where it says in the Constitution (or anywhere other than the Bible) that same-sex couples have to go through all of this bullshit for a marriage license?

Oh, it doesn't say anything about that? What a surprise.

But then why are we still having this debate over whether or not same-sex marriage should be allowed if there isn't a law against it?

Watch out, that Anti-Party dude is gonna get you for being off topic!

peace...

matthew_shepard_16.jpg

p-hate-scrawl.jpg

gwen_channel.gif

Was Jeffery Dahmer gay?

Why yes, yes he was

The creep not only killed homosexuals, he ate em

Why no pick?

How interesting.

Awww, poor guy can't debate me. Never could, it's no surprise. You have no knowledge to debate with. You are simply a Market Queen trying to get Bling. A superficial taker that is ready to spit on America if needed to get what is best for YOU.

I've kicked you around this place so many times no wonder you're dizzy. Oh my, very exciting.

Forum List

Back