Can someone tell me when it was that Gays had different drinking fountains?...

I can guarantee you if it were even remotely possible to enforce a law requiring all gay people to drink from separate water fountains there would've been dozens upon dozens found throughout the country back in the day.

But...stop and think about that....how the hell do you enforce that law?????

"Back in the Day" Faggots and Dykes knew enough to stay in the closet .

the most pressing reasons are human biology and anatomy. The human rectum was not designed for intercourse. two females cannot reproduce, neither can two males.

if two people of the same sex wish to share their lives, great, but their union is not a marriage.

Not my cup of tea but there is a hell of a lot more anal intercourse going on between heterosexuals than gay folks.
A marriage contract has nothing to do with pro-creation much less anal intercourse.

If it's not about procreation, then why doesn't the government allow a man to marry his sister?

You morons really don't think these things through.

Name the state, county, municipality or locality where procreation is a requirement for civil marriage. Oh, you can't?

I can name some instances where the inability to procreate is a requirement before civil marriage can occur.

I can guarantee you if it were even remotely possible to enforce a law requiring all gay people to drink from separate water fountains there would've been dozens upon dozens found throughout the country back in the day.

Poor little Bean...now the haters are the minority and have to stay in the closet. Hope you like the view! :lol:

The federal government doesn't recognize ANY distinction between my marriage license and anyone else's. That's good enough for me. What Mal or Fishy feel about SSM is irrelevant.

If that was the case you would shut the fuck up and Live... :thup:

Instead you are still here... Expecting everyone to eventually Embrace your Deviancy.

It will never happen.

:)

peace...

Unlike you, I care about more than "I got mine". I will continue to strive for equality for my brothers and sisters living in Utah, Virginia, Alabama, etc.

You won't shut your Deviant mouth even if the Law forbid Churches from reading from Leviticus... Your Deviation from your Natural Design is what Defines you... And you will never find the Validation you so Desperately crave.

peace...

Instead you are still here... Expecting everyone to eventually Embrace your Deviancy.

It will never happen.

peace...

Unlike you, I care about more than "I got mine". I will continue to strive for equality for my brothers and sisters living in Utah, Virginia, Alabama, etc.

That ain't never gonna happen.

Oh yes you will get your little marriage certificates and state recognition of your sham marriages - that's your right as Free Americans, and it never should've been denied. But the world will always detest you, always snicker behind your back , the more merciful ,may pity you ,but most will just feign acceptance and keep you at arms length . Sorry Shefag that's the reality of the situation - you're a disgusting pathetic degenerate mongrol and you're kind are not welcome in a sane society. Get you filthy asses back in the closet or get help . Have a Nice Day :D

Oops, Beanie the hater is a minority. Know what I won't do? I won't try and pass laws that say haters can't legally marry. :lol:

U.S. Acceptance of Gay/Lesbian Relations Is the New Normal

Yeah..we're uppity now.

It will never happen.

peace...

You won't shut your Deviant mouth even if the Law forbid Churches from reading from Leviticus... Your Deviation from your Natural Design is what Defines you... And you will never find the Validation you so Desperately crave.

peace...

You're babbling. Speaking in tongues now? Why would anyone ban the reading of Leviticus and why would that "shut me up"? Leviticus and your religious beliefs have nothing to do with civil marriage. What will "shut me up" is when we have full equality.

peace...

You're babbling. Speaking in tongues now? Why would anyone ban the reading of Leviticus and why would that "shut me up"? Leviticus and your religious beliefs have nothing to do with civil marriage. What will "shut me up" is when we have full equality.

YOU have full Equality... Fact. And you are seeking special rights regarding your Choice to Defy your Natural Design.

Man/Woman is Inherently, Naturally, Biologically and Factually Unequal to Man/Man or Woman/Woman.

There is no Debate about that. :thup:

peace...

the most pressing reasons are human biology and anatomy. The human rectum was not designed for intercourse. two females cannot reproduce, neither can two males.

if two people of the same sex wish to share their lives, great, but their union is not a marriage.

Not my cup of tea but there is a hell of a lot more anal intercourse going on between heterosexuals than gay folks.
A marriage contract has nothing to do with pro-creation much less anal intercourse.

If it's not about procreation, then why doesn't the government allow a man to marry his sister?

So you are for big government?

Nothing says big government like controlling gays.

Tell me the #1 reason gays should be controlled by the Government, I'm all ears...:lol:

In some countries, people eat Horse meat. In some countries, people eat scorpions. The people determine what is normal.

We determined that a Liberty wasn't normal in a Country based on Freedom.

Perhaps they wouldn't be all up in your face if you weren't all up in their face to begin with. Give them freedom and they won't cause a scene. It's not rocket science.

They don't need a closet as gays. You don't need a closet as a bigot. Just shut up and stop using law to hate on certain groups you don't understand.

Last edited:

Name the state, county, municipality or locality where procreation is a requirement for civil marriage. Oh, you can't?

I can name some instances where the inability to procreate is a requirement before civil marriage can occur.

I'll ask you again. Why is the number two the only number allowed to marry. And your cute argument about couples that can't be fertile is to insure those not too closely related don't procreate. OH WAIT, procreate!

Poor little Bean...now the haters are the minority and have to stay in the closet. Hope you like the view! :lol:

Haters ? I don't hate you , you poor pathetic confused little Dyke -I pity you . I speak to you unkindly and venemously in hopes of making you hate yourself - which you probably do subconsiously anyway, that may also be a contributing factor to your Mental Illness .

You knowShefag - there really is help for perverts like you - honesty - it works - you can conceivably be a whole person instead of the unwanted degenrate that you are. PM me and I'll refer you to a colleague of mine who specializes in helping people like you .

Tell me the #1 reason gays should be controlled by the Government, I'm all ears...:lol:

When they elect to marry male to female they don't.

You want to talk big government! How big will it be when polygamist demand licenses to marry or multiple licenses to marry multiple times.

There is no compelling state reason to deny either.

Government control gets huge at that point!

Haters ? I don't hate you , you poor pathetic confused little Dyke -I pity you . I speak to you unkindly and venemously in hopes of making you hate yourself - which you probably do subconsiously anyway, that may also be a contributing factor to your Mental Illness .

You knowShefag - there really is help for perverts like you - honesty - it works - you can conceivably be a whole person instead of the unwanted degenrate that you are. PM me and I'll refer you to a colleague of mine who specializes in helping people like you .

^ :rofl: trying so hard

You have no argument. Cool. Your a step closer to getting better.

When they elect to marry male to female they don't.

You want to talk big government! How big will it be when polygamist demand licenses to marry or multiple licenses to marry multiple times.

There is no compelling state reason to deny either.

Government control gets huge at that point!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qiw3vVy_eN8]Office Space - Jump to Conclusions - YouTube[/ame]

(you are ignorantly off of topic, no where near the topic)

You have no argument. Cool. Your a step closer to getting better.

You guys are cracking me up....it's 2014...you are so 20th century, it's funny. :lol:

Forum List

Back