šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Can the right prove their is a border crisis using facts and statistics?

Lol donā€™t you think itā€™s funny you said ā€œillegals killed yet another American citizenā€? Youā€™re of course referencing the most recent case I suppose. Youā€™re referencing a story about one guy. Meaning, the frequency at which illegal immigrants commit murder is far lower than the rate at which US citizens commit murder. Go ahead and compare the murder rate between legal, white citizens to that of the murder rate of illegal immigrants.

Not one damn American should have been killed by illegals you dickhead.
But that murder is more heinous than any kind of murder? An illegal did it so itā€™s especially evil!

That murder is your fault, you and the rest on the left who side with illegals who kill Americans.
So does that mean any republican president in the past is at fault as well because illegal immigration occurred under them?

So the USA is a sanctuary country now?

Lol well no. It just means illegal immigration is going to happen no matter what policy is in place because nothing is perfect. A goddamn wall isnā€™t going to stop it much either.

But that murder is more heinous than any kind of murder? An illegal did it so itā€™s especially evil!

That murder is your fault, you and the rest on the left who side with illegals who kill Americans.
So does that mean any republican president in the past is at fault as well because illegal immigration occurred under them?

Lol well no. It just means illegal immigration is going to happen no matter what policy is in place because nothing is perfect. A goddamn wall isnā€™t going to stop it much either.

Then you have no objection to our building the wall. I mean if its not going to work what do you care?

Since the word, 'crisis' is purely a subjective term, you'd be hard pressed to define anything as a 'statistical crisis', including this.

1451160214539744.png

So who am I going to believe an expert who says walls work or anonymous poster like you who goes to a plumber for an enema?

No they cannot. All they can rely on is that Trump and Fox News says there is. Of course, how you define a crisis really just depends. Do you think it is a national crisis that ANY illegal immigrants crossing over is a crisis? Itā€™s certainly a priority to limit this, but if you think it is a national crisis simply because it happens to some degree, then you are a snowflake of epic proportions. Illegal immigration has always been a thing. The rate at which it is currently happening does not make it a crisis because migration from Mexico has been declining since the 2008 recession. In fact, Mexicans are leaving the US at about the same rate lol.

So here is the challenge for republicans to prove there is a border crisis. What facts, statistics, and trends do you have that suggest there is a ā€œborder crisisā€? Again, just because illegal immigration hasnā€™t stopped yet, it doesnā€™t make it a crisis. Illegal immigration has always been a thing regardless of who is president.

Mexican Immigrants in the United States
How undocumented immigrants pay taxes, explained

Illegals killed yet another American citizen, fact!
Also fact: a legal citizen killed another legal citizen, and again, and again, and again....

Hmm thatā€™s weird. White people are committing murder AND they are legal?! Omg. I didnā€™t see that coming.

Your stupid deflection is dumb, dummy. Would it be okay for terrorists to come over here and kill people too? /mocking sarcasm Your new screen name is TraitorBilly.
Lol donā€™t you think itā€™s funny you said ā€œillegals killed yet another American citizenā€? Youā€™re of course referencing the most recent case I suppose. Youā€™re referencing a story about one guy. Meaning, the frequency at which illegal immigrants commit murder is far lower than the rate at which US citizens commit murder. Go ahead and compare the murder rate between legal, white citizens to that of the murder rate of illegal immigrants.

White American men are a bigger domestic terrorist threat than Muslim foreigners

He asked if we can, then answers his own question saying we can't. That's where I stopped reading. Seek help OP. Of course we can, but why waste the effort when it's above your tiny head?

Then you have no objection to our building the wall. I mean if its not going to work what do you care?
Um because itā€™s a waste of tax payer money. Of course you actually believed Mexico would just roll over and pay for the wall so I donā€™t expect you to realize how stupid of an idea it is.

Um because itā€™s a waste of tax payer money. Of course you actually believed Mexico would just roll over and pay for the wall so I donā€™t expect you to realize how stupid of an idea it is.

How is it a waste when we already have 600 miles plus done of a wall

Why do you guys always have a tantrum?

Illegals killed yet another American citizen, fact!
Also fact: a legal citizen killed another legal citizen, and again, and again, and again....

Hmm thatā€™s weird. White people are committing murder AND they are legal?! Omg. I didnā€™t see that coming.

Your stupid deflection is dumb, dummy. Would it be okay for terrorists to come over here and kill people too? /mocking sarcasm Your new screen name is TraitorBilly.

White American men are a bigger domestic terrorist threat than Muslim foreigners

What does that have to do with anything?

Dirty rapist killer Illegal Mexicans not here , they can't...

1. Poop in the streets

2. Rape women

3. Kill people

4.use natural resources

5. Kill police

6. Drop anchor babies In hospital's

7. End up in prison raping Democrat govenor like illinois governor blagobitch..and Detroit Democrat mayor Kwame Kilpatrick.

Trump admits there is no need for a wall...

48413681_2035982913106061_6189611201446543360_n.jpg
Created by Cable
1995 STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESSThis clip, title, and description were not created by C-SPAN.
In 1995, Bill Clinton was all about "building that wall"
USER-CREATED CLIP
JANUARY 28, 2017

Isn't it amazing how a few decades and desperation for votes can change a tune?

Report profane or abusive content

1:25
  • Transcript type
    Full Transcript
    • Full Transcript
  • Filter by Speaker
    All Speakers
    • All Speakers
    • Bill Clinton
  • Search this transcript
01:02:52
height.69.no_border.width.69.jpg
Bill Clinton
All Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it

Tariffs built the nation ..this has nothing to do with a wall

Created by Cable
1995 STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESSThis clip, title, and description were not created by C-SPAN.
USER-CREATED CLIP
JANUARY 28, 2017

• Transcript type
    Full Transcript
    • Full Transcript
  • Filter by Speaker
    All Speakers
    • All Speakers
    • Bill Clinton
  • Search this transcript
Bill Clinton
All Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it

Thatā€™s just a Trump fantasy you entertain for some reason. Tell me, if Trump was able to build 600 miles of a wall, then why would he shut down the government because the wall is not included in the budget?

Why are you putting politics before country?

Why are you putting my safety at risk?

This is like you turning away as Japan attacks pearl harbor .

Tariffs built the nation ..this has nothing to do with a wall

Created by Cable
USER-CREATED CLIP
JANUARY 28, 2017

• Transcript type
    Full Transcript
    • Full Transcript
  • Filter by Speaker
    All Speakers
    • All Speakers
    • Bill Clinton
  • Search this transcript
Bill Clinton
Good god. Okay, Bear, illl make this point as simply as I can: where in that Clinton quote does he say the word ā€œwallā€? Take your time. Iā€™ll wait.

Thatā€™s just a Trump fantasy you entertain for some reason. Tell me, if Trump was able to build 600 miles of a wall, then why would he shut down the government because the wall is not included in the budget?

So in your world we don't have 600 miles of a wall?

Why are you putting politics before country?

Why are you putting my safety at risk?

This is like you turning away as Japan attacks pearl harbor .
Your safety isnā€™t at risk because of immigration. Youā€™re just stupid enough to believe anything Trump and Fox News says.

So in your world we don't have 600 miles of a wall?

We definitely donā€™t have any sort of barrier that has anything to do with Trump policy. But no. There is not 600 mile wall along the border. Is there wall there? Yeah a little. Is there a fence? Yeah a little fencing. None of that is related to Trumpā€™s policies.

Forum List

Back