Can the right prove their is a border crisis using facts and statistics?

...Can you understand why they came here?...
Doesn't matter. They are here in violation of United States law.

...Can you understand why they stayed here?...

...Can you understand why they worked here?...

...Can you understand why they drive here?...

...Would you have done the same thing?...

...If they haven't caused any damage...

------------------------

A minimum of 11-12,000,000 Illegal Aliens are now present upon United States soil without our express prior consent.

Republicans have allowed them to come-in and stay in order to exploit cheap labor; damned-near slave labor, in some cases.

Democrats have allowed them to come-in and stay in order to cultivate future generations of grateful Democratic voters.

The time for draconian measures to counter this cultural suicidal insanity is now upon us.

Enjoy.
There is no immigration clause in our federal Constitution. We have an express establishment clause for naturalization, at the expense of any implied power.

Yes well that can be exploited at the expense of the current body of citizens and will eventually be either modified or eliminated. Trust me.

JO

No they cannot. All they can rely on is that Trump and Fox News says there is. Of course, how you define a crisis really just depends. Do you think it is a national crisis that ANY illegal immigrants crossing over is a crisis? It’s certainly a priority to limit this, but if you think it is a national crisis simply because it happens to some degree, then you are a snowflake of epic proportions. Illegal immigration has always been a thing. The rate at which it is currently happening does not make it a crisis because migration from Mexico has been declining since the 2008 recession. In fact, Mexicans are leaving the US at about the same rate lol.

So here is the challenge for republicans to prove there is a border crisis. What facts, statistics, and trends do you have that suggest there is a “border crisis”? Again, just because illegal immigration hasn’t stopped yet, it doesn’t make it a crisis. Illegal immigration has always been a thing regardless of who is president.

Mexican Immigrants in the United States
You don't accept facts an statistics.

...Well most people who are here illegally arrive here legally so your wall will do zilch to affect them....
It's not my wall. Personally, I think The Wall is a stupid waste of taxpayer money. But others, in power, do not believe that is the case.

...Those are the facts and they are not in dispute but whatever...
If The Wall stops 2,000,000 or 4,000,000 or 6,000,000 of those 12,000,000, and discourages future waves, that may be enough.

...We deport those who are here illegally (which I support of course). Then what? Can they re-apply?
What does US Immigration Law say? I don't know. And, frankly, it's immaterial to the need for deportation.

Self-deportation is best... on their dime... make 'em WANT to go home... make it too tough to "make it" here any longer.

De-incentivize the little bastards... for now, and in future.

This is the first time in months I have seen and intelligent post on this subject...a pragmatic... realistic one.

I'm going to introduce a term here that though it is immigration related won't sound like it.
Financial Osmosis. That is in a nutshell what drives immigration. On one side of the imaginary membrane which will be imaginary whether there is a wall or not....there is wealth. On the other side there is poverty.
This creates a differential. Differential's create pressure in all scenarios. On the Wealth side the pressure is to osmotically flow to the poverty. On the poverty side the pressure is to osmotically flow to the wealth.

There is no way to stop this process really...the pressure remains steady and constant long beyond the lifespans of those who are determined to stop it. Eventually Mexico will either fail as a nation state or they will lift themselves up to our level...in the mean time the pressure will be relentless. This applies to the nations geographically below them also.

There is one other alternative but it's just not in us as a nation ..... fuck them up militarily...remove the current Mexican Government and make them a vassal state wherein we control the finances. Problem is there is just as much corruption in DC as there is in Mexico city.

JO

Good term.

But a good non permeable barrier can stop osmosis.

...Well most people who are here illegally arrive here legally so your wall will do zilch to affect them....
It's not my wall. Personally, I think The Wall is a stupid waste of taxpayer money. But others, in power, do not believe that is the case.

...Those are the facts and they are not in dispute but whatever...
If The Wall stops 2,000,000 or 4,000,000 or 6,000,000 of those 12,000,000, and discourages future waves, that may be enough.

...We deport those who are here illegally (which I support of course). Then what? Can they re-apply?
What does US Immigration Law say? I don't know. And, frankly, it's immaterial to the need for deportation.

Self-deportation is best... on their dime... make 'em WANT to go home... make it too tough to "make it" here any longer.

De-incentivize the little bastards... for now, and in future.

This is the first time in months I have seen and intelligent post on this subject...a pragmatic... realistic one.

I'm going to introduce a term here that though it is immigration related won't sound like it.
Financial Osmosis. That is in a nutshell what drives immigration. On one side of the imaginary membrane which will be imaginary whether there is a wall or not....there is wealth. On the other side there is poverty.
This creates a differential. Differential's create pressure in all scenarios. On the Wealth side the pressure is to osmotically flow to the poverty. On the poverty side the pressure is to osmotically flow to the wealth.

There is no way to stop this process really...the pressure remains steady and constant long beyond the lifespans of those who are determined to stop it. Eventually Mexico will either fail as a nation state or they will lift themselves up to our level...in the mean time the pressure will be relentless. This applies to the nations geographically below them also.

There is one other alternative but it's just not in us as a nation ..... fuck them up militarily...remove the current Mexican Government and make them a vassal state wherein we control the finances. Problem is there is just as much corruption in DC as there is in Mexico city.

JO

Interesting take…

Wouldn’t that be true for every neighboring country then where there is some economic disparity between the two?

The very thing they are coming here for they bring with them ,we are going down the toilet bowl .

What happened to the emergency and hordes in caravans?
Apparently the invasion went on as scheduled. The caravaneers now control the bottom third of California and major areas of Arizona and New Mexico.

Forum List

Back