🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can the right prove their is a border crisis using facts and statistics?

Can the right prove their is a border crisis using facts and statistics?

First and foremost: another idiotic sock puppet thread (from a Class A ass-clown) presuming to debate a topic whose details are already an open and shut case. Put another way, if there is no border crisis, then why all the angst and opposition by the Dems to building the wall? I mean, if there is no illegal issue, you gotta realize that 20 billions dollars is a drop in the hat to the USA---- ---- I mean, the operating budget just to RUN the IRS for example is 12 billion a year. What do you think government spends a year on everything else? This is just another devising say nothing, do nothing, go nowhere thread by an idiot hardly worth replying to, which means that on USMB, it ought to be good for 2000 posts.

So the USA is a sanctuary country now?

Lol well no. It just means illegal immigration is going to happen no matter what policy is in place because nothing is perfect. A goddamn wall isn’t going to stop it much either.

Then you have no objection to our building the wall. I mean if its not going to work what do you care?
Um because it’s a waste of tax payer money. Of course you actually believed Mexico would just roll over and pay for the wall so I don’t expect you to realize how stupid of an idea it is.

Tariffs built the nation ..this has nothing to do with a wall

Created by Cable
1995 STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESSThis clip, title, and description were not created by C-SPAN.
In 1995, Bill Clinton was all about "building that wall"
USER-CREATED CLIP
JANUARY 28, 2017

Isn't it amazing how a few decades and desperation for votes can change a tune?

Report profane or abusive content

1:25
  • Transcript type
    Full Transcript
    • Full Transcript
  • Filter by Speaker
    All Speakers
    • All Speakers
    • Bill Clinton
  • Search this transcript
01:02:52
height.69.no_border.width.69.jpg
Bill Clinton
All Americans, not only in the States most heavily affected but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens. In the budget I will present to you, we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan. We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it
Good god. Okay, Bear, illl make this point as simply as I can: where in that Clinton quote does he say the word “wall”? Take your time. I’ll wait.

So you don't know what a barrier is?

So would a wall stop this cop from dying by a crazy Vietnam vet..

Yes or no .

Then you have no objection to our building the wall. I mean if its not going to work what do you care?
Um because it’s a waste of tax payer money. Of course you actually believed Mexico would just roll over and pay for the wall so I don’t expect you to realize how stupid of an idea it is.

How is it a waste when we already have 600 miles plus done of a wall

Why do you guys always have a tantrum?

That’s just a Trump fantasy you entertain for some reason. Tell me, if Trump was able to build 600 miles of a wall, then why would he shut down the government because the wall is not included in the budget?

So in your world we don't have 600 miles of a wall?

We definitely don’t have any sort of barrier that has anything to do with Trump policy. But no. There is not 600 mile wall along the border. Is there wall there? Yeah a little. Is there a fence? Yeah a little fencing. None of that is related to Trump’s policies.

We built already a 600 mile wall with mexico, Trump is just following US law.

No they cannot. All they can rely on is that Trump and Fox News says there is. Of course, how you define a crisis really just depends. Do you think it is a national crisis that ANY illegal immigrants crossing over is a crisis? It’s certainly a priority to limit this, but if you think it is a national crisis simply because it happens to some degree, then you are a snowflake of epic proportions. Illegal immigration has always been a thing. The rate at which it is currently happening does not make it a crisis because migration from Mexico has been declining since the 2008 recession. In fact, Mexicans are leaving the US at about the same rate lol.

So here is the challenge for republicans to prove there is a border crisis. What facts, statistics, and trends do you have that suggest there is a “border crisis”? Again, just because illegal immigration hasn’t stopped yet, it doesn’t make it a crisis. Illegal immigration has always been a thing regardless of who is president.

Mexican Immigrants in the United States

Try looking at the whole picture and not just Mexicans.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1060936/download

You have a habit of only telling a part of the story. Can you do math, and the numbers at the link are only through Mar 18, crossings and asylum claims have increased exponentially since.

Here's another link showing pending asylum cases. It's broken down by city, so you'll need to do a bit more math. lol

Immigration Court Backlog Tool: Pending Cases and Length of Wait in Immigration Courts

You're not a very good propagandist, I hope no one is paying you to post this shit, they're not getting their moneys worth.

That’s just a Trump fantasy you entertain for some reason. Tell me, if Trump was able to build 600 miles of a wall, then why would he shut down the government because the wall is not included in the budget?

We definitely don’t have any sort of barrier that has anything to do with Trump policy. But no. There is not 600 mile wall along the border. Is there wall there? Yeah a little. Is there a fence? Yeah a little fencing. None of that is related to Trump’s policies.

It's the law Billy we must protect our borders..

No they cannot. All they can rely on is that Trump and Fox News says there is. Of course, how you define a crisis really just depends. Do you think it is a national crisis that ANY illegal immigrants crossing over is a crisis? It’s certainly a priority to limit this, but if you think it is a national crisis simply because it happens to some degree, then you are a snowflake of epic proportions. Illegal immigration has always been a thing. The rate at which it is currently happening does not make it a crisis because migration from Mexico has been declining since the 2008 recession. In fact, Mexicans are leaving the US at about the same rate lol.

So here is the challenge for republicans to prove there is a border crisis. What facts, statistics, and trends do you have that suggest there is a “border crisis”? Again, just because illegal immigration hasn’t stopped yet, it doesn’t make it a crisis. Illegal immigration has always been a thing regardless of who is president.

Of course not. It's all based on emotional outrage whipped up by Cheeto Jesus.

Logical thinking is not a conservative trait.

No. Social Security Disability scams are a much larger problem and costs much more than Illegal Immigration ever did. Not a peep from the right. Why?
Mostly because tRump hasn't told them to be upset about it.

THERE....

Your stupid deflection is dumb, dummy. Would it be okay for terrorists to come over here and kill people too? /mocking sarcasm Your new screen name is TraitorBilly.
Lol don’t you think it’s funny you said “illegals killed yet another American citizen”? You’re of course referencing the most recent case I suppose. You’re referencing a story about one guy. Meaning, the frequency at which illegal immigrants commit murder is far lower than the rate at which US citizens commit murder. Go ahead and compare the murder rate between legal, white citizens to that of the murder rate of illegal immigrants.

Not one damn American should have been killed by illegals you dickhead.
But that murder is more heinous than any kind of murder? An illegal did it so it’s especially evil!

That murder is your fault, you and the rest on the left who side with illegals who kill Americans.
So does that mean any republican president in the past is at fault as well because illegal immigration occurred under them?

The last decent ex-president on immigration was Eisenhower.

Lol well no. It just means illegal immigration is going to happen no matter what policy is in place because nothing is perfect. A goddamn wall isn’t going to stop it much either.

Why are you putting politics before country?

Why are you putting my safety at risk?

This is like you turning away as Japan attacks pearl harbor .
Your safety isn’t at risk because of immigration. You’re just stupid enough to believe anything Trump and Fox News says.

Of course illegaIs are you stupid fuck.

Lol don’t you think it’s funny you said “illegals killed yet another American citizen”? You’re of course referencing the most recent case I suppose. You’re referencing a story about one guy. Meaning, the frequency at which illegal immigrants commit murder is far lower than the rate at which US citizens commit murder. Go ahead and compare the murder rate between legal, white citizens to that of the murder rate of illegal immigrants.

But that murder is more heinous than any kind of murder? An illegal did it so it’s especially evil!

That murder is your fault, you and the rest on the left who side with illegals who kill Americans.
So does that mean any republican president in the past is at fault as well because illegal immigration occurred under them?

The last decent ex-president on immigration was Eisenhower.

Operation wetback..

Also fact: a legal citizen killed another legal citizen, and again, and again, and again....

Hmm that’s weird. White people are committing murder AND they are legal?! Omg. I didn’t see that coming.

Your stupid deflection is dumb, dummy. Would it be okay for terrorists to come over here and kill people too? /mocking sarcasm Your new screen name is TraitorBilly.

When a deranged gunman kills dozens of students or scores of concert goers, the right blames the gunman individually. Full stop.

They do not blame legislators who fail to enact gun control laws to prevent the mentally ill to buy a gun. They do not blame or even cite the capabilities of the gun.

But when an immigrant commits murder, they have a five gallon bucket filled with blame to splash on their favorite boogeymen, the Democrats.

No. Social Security Disability scams are a much larger problem and costs much more than Illegal Immigration ever did. Not a peep from the right. Why?
Mostly because tRump hasn't told them to be upset about it.

That is what it boils down to. But probably more correctly, Fox and Friends hasn't told Trump to be upset about it because a lot of the people on SSDI are Trump's demographics; type 2 diabetics in red states who eat McDonalds six days a week and Burger King on the 7th day. I am not really criticizing them for their eating choices--I eat way too much take out food myself--what I'm saying is that people who continuously shoot themselves in the foot and blame the guy who tried to stop the guy who sold them the bullets.

Why are you putting politics before country?

Why are you putting my safety at risk?

This is like you turning away as Japan attacks pearl harbor .
Your safety isn’t at risk because of immigration. You’re just stupid enough to believe anything Trump and Fox News says.

A huge difference between legal and Illegal..

Legals we love Illegal we hate ..

And we already do so move on with your life.

Illegals killed yet another American citizen, fact!
Also fact: a legal citizen killed another legal citizen, and again, and again, and again....

Hmm that’s weird. White people are committing murder AND they are legal?! Omg. I didn’t see that coming.

Lol don’t you think it’s funny you said “illegals killed yet another American citizen”? You’re of course referencing the most recent case I suppose. You’re referencing a story about one guy. Meaning, the frequency at which illegal immigrants commit murder is far lower than the rate at which US citizens commit murder. Go ahead and compare the murder rate between legal, white, murdering citizens to that of the murder rate by illegal immigrants.

I think AZ, CA and NY would disagree.
  • Arizona: 68.57 illegals imprisoned for homicide per 100,000 illegal aliens, compared to 54.06 per 100,000 for legal citizens in Arizona (21.16% higher)
  • California: 92.7 illegals imprisoned for homicide per 100,000, compared to 74.1 per 100,000 for legal California residents (25.1% higher).
  • New York: 168.75 per 100,000 illegals imprisoned for homicide, compared to 48.12 in the legal New York population (250.69% higher).
https://bongino.com/do-illegal-aliens-really-commit-fewer-crimes/

And we already do so move on with your life.

600 miles..

You move on .

mexican-wall.jpg

Lol don’t you think it’s funny you said “illegals killed yet another American citizen”? You’re of course referencing the most recent case I suppose. You’re referencing a story about one guy. Meaning, the frequency at which illegal immigrants commit murder is far lower than the rate at which US citizens commit murder. Go ahead and compare the murder rate between legal, white, murdering citizens to that of the murder rate by illegal immigrants.

• Arizona: 68.57 illegals imprisoned for homicide per 100,000 illegal aliens, compared to 54.06 per 100,000 for legal citizens in Arizona (21.16% higher)
  • California: 92.7 illegals imprisoned for homicide per 100,000, compared to 74.1 per 100,000 for legal California residents (25.1% higher).
  • New York: 168.75 per 100,000 illegals imprisoned for homicide, compared to 48.12 in the legal New York population (250.69% higher).
Do Illegal Aliens Really Commit Fewer Crimes?

You do know that three states doesn’t represent the national average right? You do remember the stat I posted in Texas specifically?

You do know that three states doesn’t represent the national average right? You do remember the stat I posted in Texas specifically?

All states don't keep the records, of course NY would put a huge dent in the national average. I also noticed how you skipped right over my first post that shows illegals and asylum seekers are overwhelming US immigration courts. Of course that's the whole point of these leftist sponsored caravans, they are intended to overwhelm the system. It's the Cloward and Piven strategy, look it up.

What about TX, I know 538 homicides were committed by illegals in the last 7 years. Mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters and children. That doesn't include Texans kill by drunk driving illegals.

Forum List

Back