Can the Right Wing Make up Their Minds...who is [in] the Deep State that Trump Talks About?

I think it's pretty clear there is a group of people in DC that are less than patriots, that exalt globalism over US Sovereignty, and have little if any respect for individuals or the Constitution.

They're not exclusive to democrooks but that party is completely infested with elitist sociopaths and many republicrats seem to be trying to fit in.

I don't know who they all are, what their agenda is, but I know they're not interested in America ever being the juggernaut of the world again. They have undermined our traditions, our institutions, our morality and our borders. They have turned a country that once conquered every foe and altered the landscape into a country that begs tubby gook dictators to show up for a coffee clutch in Singapore and can't build new roads.

I hope Trump starts throwing them out of helicopters.

Yet only one of those guys is in government, and he is a Trump appointee
What are you missing? The deep state is a shadow government that is still pulling strings that they started while Obama was still president...not hard to understand just hard to stomach....
Yeah, as long as you don't have to go into specifics that plays really well among the low-info Trump base

With apologies to Al Franken--it was a much more serious topic--he pointed out in his book how 9/11 became the Republicans Little Black Dress (re: good for all occasions); the Deep State and "fake news" are the new black. Don't like what someone is doing..say they are part of some secret cabal. Don't like what someone wrote? Fake news. When you're own house calls bullshit on you...fire them or lump them in with the "deep state".

The thing is..it usually doesn't work on people who should (and do) know better. For some reason it has worked for Trump.
No wonder the democrats are losing...no wonder the dems don't rule DC any longer...no wonder the GOP rules in the majority of State houses....you people are nuts! But please don't stop...it helps us win.....

Now I'm perplexed....

In one breath this Obama connected deep state runs everything from behind the scenes...

Now the "dems don't rule DC any longer"

go figure.

PS: You lost the governorship in LA, a seat in PA that Trump won by 20 points, and the Roy Moore election.... sign of things to come??? Who knows.

Yet only one of those guys is in government, and he is a Trump appointee
What are you missing? The deep state is a shadow government that is still pulling strings that they started while Obama was still president...not hard to understand just hard to stomach....
Yeah, as long as you don't have to go into specifics that plays really well among the low-info Trump base

With apologies to Al Franken--it was a much more serious topic--he pointed out in his book how 9/11 became the Republicans Little Black Dress (re: good for all occasions); the Deep State and "fake news" are the new black. Don't like what someone is doing..say they are part of some secret cabal. Don't like what someone wrote? Fake news. When you're own house calls bullshit on you...fire them or lump them in with the "deep state".

The thing is..it usually doesn't work on people who should (and do) know better. For some reason it has worked for Trump.
No wonder the democrats are losing...no wonder the dems don't rule DC any longer...no wonder the GOP rules in the majority of State houses....you people are nuts! But please don't stop...it helps us win.....

Now I'm perplexed....

In one breath this Obama connected deep state runs everything from behind the scenes...

go figure.

PS: You lost the governorship in LA, a seat in PA that Trump won by 20 points, and the Roy Moore election.... sign of things to come??? Who knows.
People want to be governed not ruled...Obama leaned towards and wanted to be a ruler...
Hillary lost because she is dishonest and Obama was rejected in that election....this is why...because they felt they could get away with anything...they are on the verge of learning they were wrong....

To begin with...

2rort48.jpg

Now I'm perplexed....

go figure.

People want to be governed not ruled...Obama leaned towards and wanted to be a ruler...
Hillary lost because she is dishonest and Obama was rejected in that election....this is why...because they felt they could get away with anything...they are on the verge of learning they were wrong....

he he he....

The last president to be from the same party as his predecessor was Bush #1 in 1988. If you're going to count JFK/LBJ as one President, the time before that where the same party held the oval was 1948 with Harry Truman when he took over for FDR after 3 terms and that is sort of iffy but he had most of the 4th FDR term so I'll end the comparison there.

Since 1952...
Ike-R
JFK-D
LBJ-D* He took over because JFK was shot
Nixon-R
Carter-D
Reagan-R
Bush I-R
Clinton-D
Bush II-R
Obama-D

HRC was not supposed to win if you use history as a guide and still got 3M more votes than your messiah.

As for the whole "governed, not ruled" bullshit, Obama was re-elected in 2012 and he won the popular vote there too sport. Amazing how history is always different than the nonsense you report.

Now we will see if we have an honest and equal federal justice system.....

If there were any "investigative reporters left in the media the "deep state" might easily be identified but the way the system works is that the MSM hides the identity of the deep state as long as they supply damaging unverified leaks.

Members of the "deep state" can't be identified because they operate in secrecy and their information is often redacted after the damage is done.

Trump talks about them.
Pompeo says they don't exist.

Is the President having illusions associated with preonset Alzheimer's?

There seems to be confusion on who is in this group...

I was told today that Orrin Hatch was "probably" in it by someone on this board.

Rambunctious now says it was Obama and his cabinet.

Please, just some clarity. No need for profanity or name calling. Just give us a list of people in the Deep State so we can go forward and know their motives as conditions develop.
They're waiting for the Russian Troll bots to tell them.

We are $20 trillion in debt, trace the money back to those who spent it, there you have it the deep state.

Well deficits exploded under Reagan so lets start there:

Reagan 8 years
Bush I 4 years
Bush II 8 years
Trump 1.3 years

That is 21.3 years.

Clinton 8 years
Obama 8 years

That is 16 years.

Looks like the "conservative" republicans did it.

There seems to be confusion on who is in this group...

I was told today that Orrin Hatch was "probably" in it by someone on this board.

Rambunctious now says it was Obama and his cabinet.

Please, just some clarity. No need for profanity or name calling. Just give us a list of people in the Deep State so we can go forward and know their motives as conditions develop.
They're waiting for the Russian Troll bots to tell them.

I've actually gotten more replies than I thought. I guess they are tired of being called cowards.

Forum List

Back