Can things appear out of nothing or nowhere?

The author could not have been more obvious that there is hidden meaning in the story of the multiplication of the loaves by clearly explaining to the reader that bread is a metaphor for teaching.

100% wrong. The author could not have been more obvious that he was ignorant of any ajd all scientific knowledge and clearly believed that Jesus performed the miracle, as stated, and as is consistent with the mountain of magical bullshit in the Bible.

Thats ridiculous. There was no such thing as science back then but everyone knew that snakes don't talk, dead people don't stand up and walk, and God doesn't poof sandwiches out of thin air.

Was the author of Pinocchio ignorant of science because whales cant swallow ships and puppets don't come to life?

you seem to have descended into obstinate stupidity as completely as any believer of magical bullshit.
Pinocchio is a fairy tale. Good of you to compare the bible to one.

Do we take the Bible for what it says, or for what you think it says?
Well the bible clearly says that everyone at the wedding said the water was the best tasting wine they ever had, short of mass hypnosis, what other possible explanation can there be considering how varied people's taste in wine is?

The problem is that it actually says the water had been turned into wine. Not hypnosis. That an actual transformation had taken place.

So, you either "believe" that the water turned into wine.
Or, you "believe" that people were hypnotized.

Either way, you have a bit of a problem.

The Bible doesn't say hypnosis, so this is you choosing to believe whatever you find convenient. What are we to say of all other "miracles"? That people were simply conned into believing stuff?
Pretty much, yes!

In the gospel of John there are exactly seven miracles, or signs, that Jesus was the expected messiah. In revelation there are exactly seven seals placed on scripture that prevents everyone from seeing or understanding what was written inside.

Every single miracle of Jesus can be interpreted in a rational way that conforms to reality and does not require a suspension of disbelief which, when found, reveals a hidden teaching and completely different story.

Last edited:
He also allowed you to raise a child with another woman.
He also allowed cancer to be possible.
Then you should curse God for it. Maybe you can explain to him how he did it all wrong.
He should explain it to ME!
That’s his call.
No, he doesn't get a free pass to do evil.
First of all you don’t believe God exists. So you can’t believe he does evil.

Secondly I do believe there is an intelligence behind existence that binds us all together and I don’t believe this intelligence does evil. That would be illogical.

Some thing cannot be eternal and unchanging. No thing can.
The total quantity of energy in the universe is eternal and unchanging, the First Law of Thermodynamics, AKA the Law of Conservation of Energy.
There is no such thing as nothing!
And was created approximately 14 billion years ago through a quantum tunneling event that did not violate the law of conservation when it occupied the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth the size of a single atom and then began to expand and cool.

So says cosmic background radiation, red shift, Friedman's solutions to Einstein's field equations and inflation theory.
Pure bullshit!
Militant atheists are the first ones to shit all over science. :lol:

The total quantity of energy in the universe is eternal and unchanging, the First Law of Thermodynamics, AKA the Law of Conservation of Energy.
And was created approximately 14 billion years ago through a quantum tunneling event that did not violate the law of conservation when it occupied the space of 1 billionth of 1 trillionth the size of a single atom and then began to expand and cool.

So says cosmic background radiation, red shift, Friedman's solutions to Einstein's field equations and inflation theory.
Pure bullshit!
Only according to militant liars.

Well the bible clearly says that everyone at the wedding said the water was the best tasting wine they ever had, short of mass hypnosis, what other possible explanation can there be considering how varied people's taste in wine is?

"And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your Teacher will not hide himself anymore, but your eyes shall see your Teacher."

It was a wedding during a time of corruption and brutal roman oppression. The wine running out meant that happy conversations ran dry and they had nothing left to talk about but the water of affliction.

This is the water that Jesus turned into a fine wine...
^^^ MASSIVE DUMBDOWN ALERT!

What denomination... believes this besides you?

I am keystone in the Yahad of God; the habitation of light.

I am the first person to know what the people of every denomination and religion will learn, believe, and teach their children in the future...

Last edited:

Pure bullshit!
Your actions say otherwise.

The author could not have been more obvious that there is hidden meaning in the story of the multiplication of the loaves by clearly explaining to the reader that bread is a metaphor for teaching.

100% wrong. The author could not have been more obvious that he was ignorant of any ajd all scientific knowledge and clearly believed that Jesus performed the miracle, as stated, and as is consistent with the mountain of magical bullshit in the Bible.

Thats ridiculous. There was no such thing as science back then but everyone knew that snakes don't talk, dead people don't stand up and walk, and God doesn't poof sandwiches out of thin air.

Was the author of Pinocchio ignorant of science because whales cant swallow ships and puppets don't come to life?

you seem to have descended into obstinate stupidity as completely as any believer of magical bullshit.
Pinocchio is a fairy tale. Good of you to compare the bible to one.

Great. Now that you understand that you can try to pull your head out of your ass and begin to look for the hidden moral and teaching of the stories.

What do you suppose the subject of the resurrection of the dead is really all about?

He also allowed cancer to be possible.
Then you should curse God for it. Maybe you can explain to him how he did it all wrong.
That’s his call.

Secondly I do believe there is an intelligence behind existence that binds us all together and I don’t believe this intelligence does evil. That would be illogical.
If god exists, it has to take responsibility for evil, deformed babies... since the premise of such a god is that it made the universe and everything in it, so evil must be part of its plan. That you can't understand that is perfectly right at your pay grade.

"And though the Lord give you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, yet your Teacher will not hide himself anymore, but your eyes shall see your Teacher."

It was a wedding during a time of corruption and brutal roman oppression. The wine running out meant that happy conversations ran dry and they had nothing left to talk about but the water of affliction.

I am the first person to know what the people of every denomination and religion will learn, believe, and teach their children in the future...
So you made all this stuff up yourself. I thought so. And you really think that goat hearder who wrote the bible were so smart they fooled everyone except you? Really?

That’s his call.

If god exists, it has to take responsibility for evil, deformed babies... since the premise of such a god is that it made the universe and everything in it, so evil must be part of its plan. That you can't understand that is perfectly right at your pay grade.
How about ugly people or people who are less than perfect? Should he take responsibility for that too?

That’s his call.

How about short people? No one should have to suffer being short, right?

Isn’t that God’s fault too?

That’s his call.

How about ugly people or people who are less than perfect? Should he take responsibility for that too?
My question is why does god need cancer, disease, retarded and deformed peeps in it plan?

Pure bullshit!
Your actions say otherwise.
only to a militant liar.

That’s his call.

How about short people? No one should have to suffer being short, right?

Isn’t that God’s fault too?
God is in control, therefore everything IS his fault!

8 Bible Verses That Remind Us God is in Control

So you made all this stuff up yourself. I thought so. And you really think that goat hearder who wrote the bible were so smart they fooled everyone except you? Really?

No, I didn't make this stuff up anymore than if I said that the story of Pinocchio is not about a puppet coming to life is making something up.

And they weren't trying to fool anyone. They were instructing their children through well known and intelligent literary techniques, figurative expressions, and teaching devices how to remain sane and have a fruitful and fulfilling life in a world and a time when they were surrounded by superstitious violent and irrational knuckle dragging barbarians always on the prowl for the gullible.

What happened is that superstitious and irrational people eventually usurped authority over how to interpret scripture according to their irrational superstitions in the year 325 ce., created out of nothing an edible triune mangod, and began to persecute and kill anyone who objected for centuries and many people all over the world haven't yet recovered from centuries of insanity and generational trauma.

I not making that up either. If you don't believe me you can look it up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back