Can this be true?

Good.

Last thing we need are foreign citizens empowered to fire on American citizens in times of unrest.

There's no loyalty.

OMG!

I wonder if Fox will investigate the validity of this madness.

AP NewsBreak: US Army quietly discharging immigrant recruits

Just read this article myself. Speaks to security concerns, one case in particular involving a Pakistani and his ties to family back home, assessed too great a risk to serve. I think it was a smart move. With gang infiltration already a problem few write about, this is one less issue we need to deal with before it goes off in our face. Seems most of them were DEP or boot camp. Tightening our belt is a good thing.

It's up on Army Times as well: US Army quietly discharging immigrant recruits

Last edited:
" Some of the service members say they were not told why they were being discharged. Others who pressed for answers said the Army informed them they’d been labeled as security risks because they have relatives abroad or because the Defense Department had not completed background checks on them.

Spokespeople for the Pentagon and the Army said that, due to the pending litigation, they were unable to explain the discharges or respond to questions about whether there have been policy changes in any of the military branches.

Eligible recruits are required to have legal status in the U.S., such as a student visa, before enlisting. More than 5,000 immigrants were recruited into the program in 2016, and an estimated 10,000 are currently serving. Most go the Army, but some also go to the other military branches.

To become citizens, the service members need an honorable service designation, which can come after even just a few days at boot camp. But the recently discharged service members have had their basic training delayed, so they can’t be naturalized. "

It's not madness to make sure anybody who is recruited to serve in the US Military has been checked out and any questions or doubts about them answered. How would you feel if your son or daughter went into the military and was killed by a non-citizen from another country in our military who had not yet been cleared? Some of these background checks can take a while, but I don't know why in those cases the military doesn't just put them on hold until they either pass the background check or fail it. Maybe they couldn't account for something, I dunno. We're only talking about 40 people out of approx 5,000.

One still has their civil rights, however, a number of rights are signed away and the legal process in the US Military is a far cry from that of the civilian courts. Being dismissed against one's will is not exactly like being fired from Starbucks for unjust cause, lol. If these immigrants had a signed contract re. X amt. of service for citizenship, they can still be dismissed for any reason by the Military and there isn't much recourse. those discharged are SOOL!

Good.

Last thing we need are foreign citizens empowered to fire on American citizens in times of unrest.

There's no loyalty.

That’s the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. We have had immigrants in our military since our nation’s founding

OMG!

Just read this article myself. Speaks to security concerns, one case in particular involving a Pakistani and his ties to family back home, assessed too great a risk to serve. I think it was a smart move. With gang infiltration already a problem few write about, this is one less issue we need to deal with before it goes off in our face. Seems most of them were DEP or boot camp. Tightening our belt is a good thing.

Yes....I do understand what you are saying.

These are very special times and many serious mistakes have been made in recent years concerning our treatment of migrants. The simple truth is we have naively (stupidly) done our best to avoid ethnic discrimination, even when it comes to whom we accept in our military ranks.

While there is no question that the majority of Muslims who wish to join our military have purely honorable intentions, the unfortunate fact is we have more than adequate cause to be cautiously selective about those we accept and about the nature of their assignments.

OMG!

Could be that it is also attempting to stop another Ft. Hood if thought to be in the makings, otherwise if that issue had never been resolved completely yet.... Do we truly know as to how that actually took place or why it took place completely ??

The only thing the Obama administration was concerned about it seems, was if he (Husaan) could wear his beard and hair style in prison, and this as being based upon his religious beliefs, but meanwhile Americans lay dead by this cats hands, yet we were forced into concerning ourselves with that beard sort of issue afterwards ???? Sad !!!

Hope the vetting is successful, and the immigrants get to stay in the military if legitimate contenders that will make America proud.

OMG!

Could be that it is also attempting to stop another Ft. Hood if thought to be in the makings, otherwise if that issue had never been resolved completely yet.... Do we truly know as to how that actually took place or why it took place completely ??

The only thing the Obama administration was concerned about it seems, was if he (Husaan) could wear his beard and hair style in prison, and this as being based upon his religious beliefs, but meanwhile Americans lay dead by this cats hands, yet we were forced into concerning ourselves with that beard sort of issue afterwards ???? Sad !!!

Hope the vetting is successful, and the immigrants get to stay in the military if legitimate contenders that will make America proud.

What was Fort Hood Shooter's Motive?
Hasan cites a motive for attack

While it's impossible to know 100% the motivations of a guy like Hasan, I can tell you plenty of troops will sleep better knowing their backgrounds have been fully cleared. That's supposed to be the SOP for every citizen recruit--or used to be--so why the double standard for certain immigrants, I can't say.

The thing about Hasan for me is, that long before his rampage--1991-93--I was stationed right across the street from where it happened with 8th Engineer battalion. Oddly enough I got there not long after the Luby's Café shooting. The place was still boarded up. Then a couple of years later Waco happened. Still think fondly of central Texas though.

MS-13 members are increasing their presence on US military installations, by the way. It's a great way to receive combat training. As are the Bloods, Crips, Black Disciples, Gangster Disciples, Hells Angels, Latin Kings, The 18th Street Gang, Mexican Mafia, Nortenos, Surenos, Vice Lords, and various white supremacist groups.

Here ya go - Is Gang Activity Increasing in the U.S. Military?

Many of these people aren't enlisting for duty, honor, country. They're enlisting to learn how to fight rival gangs and how to run their gang organizations in military fashion. And they bring all sorts of crime with them when they enlist. Drugs, homicide, assault, weapons charges, etc.

They don't give a rat's ass about your freedom or your livelihood. And this ain't 1776, boys. Those days are long gone.

Last edited:
MS-13 members are increasing their presence on US military installations, by the way. It's a great way to receive combat training. As are the Bloods, Crips, Black Disciples, Gangster Disciples, Hells Angels, Latin Kings, The 18th Street Gang, Mexican Mafia, Nortenos, Surenos, Vice Lords, and various white supremacist groups.

Here ya go - Is Gang Activity Increasing in the U.S. Military?

Many of these people aren't enlisting for duty, honor, country. They're enlisting to learn how to fight rival gangs and how to run their gang organizations in military fashion. And they bring all sorts of crime with them when they enlist. Drugs, homicide, assault, weapons charges, etc.

They don't give a rat's ass about your freedom or your livelihood. And this ain't 1776, boys. Those days are long gone.
Next stop...Arlington! Lets dig up all those 'suspects' and deport them bodies now polluting our sacred soil. One of them, maybe, could have been an infiltrator.

Next stop...Arlington! Lets dig up all those 'suspects' and deport them bodies now polluting our sacred soil. One of them, maybe, could have been an infiltrator.

Not a darned one of them fought for your freedom. What's so sacred about being sent to die a mercenary on a tyrant's errand? Nothing. That's what.

The only reason the government ever wanted undocumented foreign citizens humping guns through the desert is because all they're interested in is fielding merceneries for the military occupation in preparaiton for the economic occupation that is always to follow.

If you want to hero worship, lobby to bring our troops home, weed em the fuck out, and build more bases here at home instead of feeding the military industrial complex trillions of dollars out of thin air and somebody elses kid just to justify installing friendly governments abroad and satisfying the whims of imperialist politicians, multi-national corporations, and Keynesian bankers. Defending our own nation and borders here at home is real national defense and freedom fighting. At least then you'll have a half decent reason for hero worship.

And don't make me speak ill of the dead again, punk. It's not their fault they were sent on a tyrant's errand. If you've ever humped a couple hundred pounds on your back through the desert, which I highly doubt, you'd know full well what you're told you're there for. It's not your freedom, I can guarantee you that.

Last edited:
The Army if you look at the stats discharge far more American recruits.

“To become citizens, the service members need an honorable service designation, which can come after even just a few days at boot camp.”

This is fucked up...

“To become citizens, the service members need an honorable service designation, which can come after even just a few days at boot camp.”

This is fucked up...

That's true. Honorable service is honorable service even after a week in boot camp.

Forum List

Back