Can Trump really survive this?

The so-called president is a joke. The RW apparently likes having a joke tell them what to do and think.

So called? That's rich.

President Donald J. Trump.

Deal with it... but I have to admit, I love the irony of those who freaked out thinking Trump wouldn't accept the election results if he lost, now not accepting the election results since he won. Leftists are so full of shit.

"So called" is what he referred to the federal judge, who has more understanding of the Constitution than the Comrade has real hair.
If you can't make a simple ruling on a case according to the guidelines which a judge must follow, you are not a judge.

If the lower courts rely on the Supreme Court to make all the decisions that actually matter, they should not exist.

The so-called president is a joke. The RW apparently likes having a joke tell them what to do and think.
The joke is you and the liberal left coupled with your Hellary shoo in folly. You were thrown to the curb BECAUSE of what you are. If Trump is so bad...HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY HAVE WON?
A shit ton of lies from Trump + an uneducated target audience + an outdated electoral college system = Trump winning.

The OP is the wrong question, and really, it's somewhat misleading considering the circumstances. What you should ask is can leftists survive Trump? Judging by how they've acted since the election, I don't see how they can.

The OP is the wrong question, and really, it's somewhat misleading considering the circumstances. What you should ask is can leftists survive Trump? Judging by how they've acted since the election, I don't see how they can.

The left have never been stronger. Trump can be thanked for that.

Is that right? That must explain why:

The POUS is Republican
The Senate majority is Republican
The House majority is Republican
The majority of Governors are Republican
The military and law enforcement lean Republican
And finally, hyper-sensitive liberals are erratic and irrational. They have never been so fragile. Find a safe-space.

Your reality is a fiction intended to protect snowflakes from true reality, which is the left shows all signs of weakness and failure.

I love how loser Lefty is declaring the "results" of Trump's presidency just two weeks in when he doesn't even have his cabinet in place.
Go home and beat your dogs and your wives.

Hillary Clinton lost.

Get over it, and get over your Butt Hurt selves.

ROFLMAO

You are totally brain dead. Just look at who is in power at both the federal and state level, EEG flatliner.

I think president Trump can survive until 2020
nodding.gif

:)

I love how loser Lefty is declaring the "results" of Trump's presidency just two weeks in when he doesn't even have his cabinet in place.

Hillary Clinton lost.

How did they become so fragile and dumb? I'm sure this is the result of PC and liberal propaganda. My guess is 24 hour news and the internet are components. And I'm sure a spoiled public with poor values are components as well. Imagine if they had real problems.

Hillary Clinton lost.

How did they become so fragile and dumb? I'm sure this is the result of PC and liberal propaganda. My guess is 24 hour news and the internet are components. And I'm sure a spoiled public with poor values are components as well. Imagine if they had real problems.

Public Schools: Dem Indoctrination camps have turned out idiots by The Millions.

Hillary Clinton lost.

Public Schools: Dem Indoctrination camps have turned out idiots by The Millions.

The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

Now, I know I was very pessimistic about the election, and I am still not quite sure how he survived the daily attacks and slams by the hypocritical marxist liars in the media.

This is entirely different animal. This is the marxist world that is committed to taking down Trump. In a way, Trump becoming president may be their best opportunity to utterly destroy the free market. That is the way they are seeing it, and it is going to be next to impossible to survive.

Especially when the inexperienced non political Trump makes an actual mistake. Again, we can list ALL of the things the media praised obama for. We can bring up drone strikes, how he put the 7 countries on the list, how he incited riots with his state department, had BLM form under his racist presidency, and how he allowed isis to grow into a monster.

Won't matter one bit with the sheep. Not one bit.

Can Trump survive this?
The Republican Party won't survive Trump. It's no longer the Republican Party. Trump delivered the kill stroke.

It's now the Willful Retard Party.

The joke is you and the liberal left coupled with your Hellary shoo in folly. You were thrown to the curb BECAUSE of what you are. If Trump is so bad...HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY HAVE WON?
A shit ton of lies from Trump + an uneducated target audience + an outdated electoral college system = Trump winning.
Do not forget the admitted laziness of a voting public that assumed a Clinton victory and didn't bother to vote. For that alone, we deserve our so-called president tiny hands.

So called? That's rich.

Deal with it... but I have to admit, I love the irony of those who freaked out thinking Trump wouldn't accept the election results if he lost, now not accepting the election results since he won. Leftists are so full of shit.
So-called president. And yes he is in the White House......for now.

Now, I know I was very pessimistic about the election, and I am still not quite sure how he survived the daily attacks and slams by the hypocritical marxist liars in the media.

This is entirely different animal. This is the marxist world that is committed to taking down Trump. In a way, Trump becoming president may be their best opportunity to utterly destroy the free market. That is the way they are seeing it, and it is going to be next to impossible to survive.

Especially when the inexperienced non political Trump makes an actual mistake. Again, we can list ALL of the things the media praised obama for. We can bring up drone strikes, how he put the 7 countries on the list, how he incited riots with his state department, had BLM form under his racist presidency, and how he allowed isis to grow into a monster.

Can Trump survive this?
The Republican Party won't survive Trump. It's no longer the Republican Party. Trump delivered the kill stroke.

It's not effective to call others retarded when you write like an idiot. See bolded for clues.

Can Trump survive this?

Sure, Jake.

I think maybe it will be good for the country. Like waking up after a week doing a bunch of Mushrooms, some Acid, some X, snorting a bunch of coke and smoking a bunch of crack and then downing a bottle of Crown after shooting some Herion, and saying "I'll never do that again!"

So called? That's rich.

"So called" is what he referred to the federal judge, who has more understanding of the Constitution than the Comrade has real hair.

What does his hair have to do with anything?

Okay, then hands...:dance:

What on Earth?

sorry...small hands..

Forum List

Back