Can Trump's Administration be relied upon to tell the truth even when it's not favorable to them?

You're the one crying about supposed illegal aliens....poor baby.

Crying? I'm having a great time watching you Communists throw a 3 month butthurt temper tantrum.

Popular vote means jack, and shit, moron. That you of the Khmer Rouge thought that millions of illegals in California would win the presidency is hilarious. You ignorant fucks should have read up on how this all works. :lmao:

Now I know what you're thinking, you'll follow the agenda of your mentor, Vlad Lenin and stage a coup, but you don't seem to grasp which side is armed, snowflake..

Must bug the hell out of you the HRC got MILLIONS more votes than your messiah

fishing-pole-and-fish.png

???

Trump is president, the Mafia hag is out of the game.

Besides, watching your never ending butthurt is so entertaining. :thup:

Were you out with your pink pussy on Saturday?

I mean the hat, not the shriveled and dry vagina....

HRC still got MILLIONS more votes than your messiah. Obviously that pisses you off.

Good.
I think it pisses you off more.

That Ms. Clinton beat your messiah by millions upon millions of votes? he he he...sure poindexter...what evs.
Yes..........and she still lost. Take this and get back to me when you are feeling better.

Rectinol.jpg

BTW, I voted for Jilly.......not Hilly. Peace

Well, Winning the popular vote by 3,000,000 votes is cold comfort; to be certain.

???

Trump is president, the Mafia hag is out of the game.

Besides, watching your never ending butthurt is so entertaining. :thup:

Were you out with your pink pussy on Saturday?

I mean the hat, not the shriveled and dry vagina....

HRC still got MILLIONS more votes than your messiah. Obviously that pisses you off.

Good.
I think it pisses you off more.

That Ms. Clinton beat your messiah by millions upon millions of votes? he he he...sure poindexter...what evs.
Yes..........and she still lost. Take this and get back to me when you are feeling better.

Rectinol.jpg

BTW, I voted for Jilly.......not Hilly. Peace

Well, Winning the popular vote by 3,000,000 votes is cold comfort; to be certain.

And pointless.

Forum List

Back