Can we finally bury the myth Democrats are smarter?

People in general are stupid. Dims are no exception

For example, the DNC builds wire fences outside the DNC convention to keep angry Bernie supporters away, but then condemn Trump for wanting to build a wall to secure the border. Apparently that makes Trump a bigot but not the Dims.

Then the Dims stand around and yell how the police and the entire GOP are racists and wonder why the police are being shot in the streets in cold blood.

Education and healthcare are not rights, no matter what the commies at the U.N. have to say about it.
Except they ARE rights in this country because WE say so. Education is free through high school. If you walk into an emergency room you can't be refused at least some minimal level of care.

We haven't said education is a right, and even if a bunch of sleazy politicians claim it is, that doesn't make it so. Politicians can claim everyone has a right to a Lamborghini, but that doesn't make it one.
Where I live, public school is just that, public. I showed the school that I was a resident and they admitted my kids. They had no choice in the matter. That sounds like a right to me.

If I was bleeding and waked into an ER, they would treat me. No money or insurance required. Sounds like I have a right to health care.

You may not want to face the reality since your politics say it is wrong but they are indeed rights that we have.

So we really didn't need Obamacare. Interesting take,

Well, Republicans did elect Trump as their nominee - that is a REALLY bad way convince people you aren't dumb.

And Democrats made the dishonest Hillary their nominee, not sure how you can consider them smart.

I don't recall honesty ever being correlated to smart or stupid. Are you just making argument of convenience?

Hillary is a standard-fair Democrat who has devoted lifetime to that party...Trump is an orange clown.

A right is something that government cannot take away from you. What do you think the "Bill of Rights" is?
The "Bill of Rights" is a list of rights embedded in the Constitution and recognized by the US Government. What the government give the government can take away. The Constitution has been altered many times. There is a good portion of this country that would repeal the 2nd amendment if they could get a majority of the country on their side so that "right" might vanish.

And if you get the 2nd amendment repealed, then yes, that right goes away. Here's the 4-1-1, it hasn't been repealed, so it's still a right ...
Then we agree, a right is something that government can take away from you.

Strawman

Well, Republicans did elect Trump as their nominee - that is a REALLY bad way convince people you aren't dumb.

And Democrats made the dishonest Hillary their nominee, not sure how you can consider them smart.

I don't recall honesty ever being correlated to smart or stupid. Are you just making argument of convenience?

I guess if you think electing a dishonest person as a smart thing to do. :dunno:

Fact checkers confirm Hillary Clinton is more honest than any of her 2016 opponents

The factual bottom line is that Hillary Clinton is the most honest candidate in the 2016 election. Bernie Sanders is a close second, making them the two most comparatively “honest” politicians in the race. In contrast, Donald Trump rates out as nearly a pathological liar, and Cruz doesn't do much better.
A right is something that government cannot take away from you. What do you think the "Bill of Rights" is?
The "Bill of Rights" is a list of rights embedded in the Constitution and recognized by the US Government. What the government give the government can take away. The Constitution has been altered many times. There is a good portion of this country that would repeal the 2nd amendment if they could get a majority of the country on their side so that "right" might vanish.

And if you get the 2nd amendment repealed, then yes, that right goes away. Here's the 4-1-1, it hasn't been repealed, so it's still a right ...

Strawman
Please explain.

Fact checkers confirm Hillary Clinton is more honest than any of her 2016 opponents

The factual bottom line is that Hillary Clinton is the most honest candidate in the 2016 election. Bernie Sanders is a close second, making them the two most comparatively “honest” politicians in the race. In contrast, Donald Trump rates out as nearly a pathological liar, and Cruz doesn't do much better.

Strawman
Please explain.

Google what a strawman is

Strawman
Please explain.

psst..dumbass, he is asking why you think he is mis-characterizing your position. He will not be able to google an answer to that question.

I guess if you think electing a dishonest person as a smart thing to do. :dunno:

It is a smart thing to do when the alternative is grandpa Bernie and clown Trump, VERY smart.

I really don't think anyone nominating Hillary or Trump as smart move. If this is the best either party can come up with and has to conspire to get Clinton, a person with no character, into the nomination. I question everyone's intelligence.

Strawman
Please explain.

psst..dumbass, he is asking why you think he is mis-characterizing your position. He will not be able to google an answer to that question.

Why would I bother to do that? His mischaracterization of what I said was intentional. Homey don't play that game

If this is the best either party can come up with and has to conspire to get Clinton, a person with no character, into the nomination. I question everyone's intelligence.

REALLY? You can't think of anyone, out of a field of 20 candidates on a Republican side that would be smarter pick for them than this embarrassing orange clown?

If this is the best either party can come up with and has to conspire to get Clinton, a person with no character, into the nomination. I question everyone's intelligence.

REALLY? You can't think of anyone, out of a field of 20 candidates on a Republican side that would be smarter pick for them than this embarrassing orange clown?

I never said he was the smartest pick, and neither is Hillary. They both are the two worst picks of all time. That is why I am questioning both party's. Neither party is intelligent to me. What is sad, come election day millions will admit to being dumb by voting for either candidate.

Forum List

Back