Can We Please Make A New Rule Regarding The Vaccines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have any more power to clean this cesspool than you do.
When you had initially volunteered, I knew it'd be a short tenure. I just never said anything.

Putting that aside, I don't think people realize how powerful their voices really are just as a regular shmuck.

And those who do know are generally misguided to the point that they render themselves powerless to their own cause. Getting into that dangerously selfdestructive mix of pride and ignorance there, but that's another discussion completely.

I've never had a problem with you, though, man.

No. You joined right in with an abuse of power in a recent P.M. gangpile.

It's all ego when it gets down to it. Mods think themselves deities and become so arrogant in it that they reduce all others to the status of complete peons who cannot POSSIBLY have a point to make or a valid argument about the way they target posters they do not like.

Absolute bullshit.

When you had initially volunteered, I knew it'd be a short tenure. I just never said anything.

Putting that aside, I don't think people realize how powerful their voices really are just as a regular shmuck.

And those who do know are generally misguided to the point that they render themselves powerless to their own cause. Getting into that dangerously selfdestructive mix of pride and ignorance there, but that's another discussion completely.

I've never had a problem with you, though, man.

I was actually surprised I accepted.

I have a low tolerance for frustration. It was the wrong place for me.

Well, at least I can show the mods what I'm talking about as I'm getting crap in a thread where I'm asking for it to please stop and it's supposed to be in a no flame zone as well. I'd tell you both to fuck off but Gabe I actually like, and his heart might be in the right place from his last comment,.. and not to mention the fact that I would be breaking the rules as well then.
Just use the issue to discuss how COOPERATIVES solve this problem by allowing districts to democratize their medical resources and choose their own policies by paying for their own services.

Potterhead2021

Examples:
AtlasMD in Wichita KS supported by Sean Hannity
Rand Paul, Libertarian supports medical associations as the solution to health care
Www.pdmpwebsite.org founded by www.tbt.org has support of Libertarians, Christian churches, Greens and Democrat liberals for universal care, and even pro govt federal clinics and grants

Everyone can have the policy of their choice by investing in what they believe.

So if people bug you, you can ask them to support the cooperative way to get what they want without bugging you or depending on what anyone else believes

That was somebody posting under your name on the 4 against 1 group p.m.?

You should look into that.

I don't need to look into anything.

What I remember is whining and blaming mods for rules being broken. I also seem to recall mainly being sarcastic.

I don't need to look into anything.

What I remember is whining and blaming mods for rules being broken. I also seem to recall mainly being sarcastic.
You claimed to be one of the most honest people here. Now you say that I indulged in absolute bullshit for saying it happened.

To reiterate, however, I was infracted for asking a question. The question I asked was how it is that one moderator thanked an o.p. only to have another mod close it down for being in some sort of violation.

That was an entirely REASONABLE question to ask since it sends such mixed messages. In a show of power, however, the mod called on you and two other mods to work me over as a group for asking the question.

Do you remember now?

You claimed to be one of the most honest people here. Now you say that I indulged in absolute bullshit for saying it happened.

To reiterate, however, I was infracted for asking a question. The question I asked was how it is that one moderator thanked an o.p. only to have another mod close it down for being in some sort of violation.

That was an entirely REASONABLE question to ask since it sends such mixed messages. In a show of power, however, the mod called on you and two other mods to work me over as a group for asking the question.

Do you remember now?

Called on us to work you over? Or included the other mods to make everyone knew what was going on?

I might be a pro-vaccinator, but constantly telling a person that they should get the vaccine and insulting them if they don't (it also can work on the flip-side but I've seen more of this here than the latter) seems an awful lot like it should be classified with harassment as much as it does with constantly giving the same person disagrees and laughs when they aren't being funny. It should be left as a personal choice and I'm personally getting sick of seeing this kind of attitude. I hope that at least some of the mods on here will agree with me on this.
Please.
Of course it's a choice.
And for those with medical concerns who are masked and respecting other protocols, fine.
BUT
For assholes bragging about not being vaccinated, not wearing masks, not distancing because they think they're "owning the libs"...
Please
Go ahead and get sick.
Make lots of your friends and neighbors who share your attitudes sick
And, please, ignore those doctors in the hospital, you don't need a ventilator, extra drugs and ER treatment
AFTER ALL
It's just a Democratic Hoax
BUT
FOX, OANN, and NEWSMAX will lose viewers
The GOP will lose voters
AND
The world will be a better place.
So...
1626901867700.png

You are expecting civilized behavior and discussion here? That ship has sailed.

True, good point.

Actually, or you a dude or a no? You talk like a girl. Respectfully speaking.

That's because I am a girl and like a daughter to JohnDB who already responded to this thread I see. :) (Btw, he's pro-vax and vaccinated already and I already knew that he didn't agree with this conspiracy stuff either, but I also don't think he would want to see the vaccine forced on anybody either.)

That's because I am a girl and like a daughter to JohnDB who already responded to this thread I see. :) (Btw, he's pro-vax and vaccinated already and I already knew that he didn't agree with this conspiracy stuff either, but I also don't think he would want to see the vaccine forced on anybody either.)

Alright then.

By the way, your Harry Potter gig reminds me of something.

My trade has always taken me into very interesting environments. I could tell you where and when but..you know....I'd have to kill you.

Anyway, I had to go into this room at a highly protected facility. It's kind of dark in there. Just one little light. Just another day at work, really. But it's just whatevs.

So I go in there, there's only two stations. I'm....oh...let's call it working on the unattended one.

The other one is being attended. I could tell you what the attendant was doing but, you know...I'd have to kill you.

So anyway, over top of the one being attended, there was this huge, and I mean HUGE Poster of Harry Potter and his boys flying on a broom stick chasing the Golden Snitch. There was nothing else on the walls anywhere. Just your normal gray paint.

And in big letters on the poster it said, "Quidditch! Catch The Golden Snitch!

That was all that was in the room. Two stations, a little red light and a big ass Harry Potter poster.

Last edited:
I might be a pro-vaccinator, but constantly telling a person that they should get the vaccine and insulting them if they don't (it also can work on the flip-side but I've seen more of this here than the latter) seems an awful lot like it should be classified with harassment as much as it does with constantly giving the same person disagrees and laughs when they aren't being funny. It should be left as a personal choice and I'm personally getting sick of seeing this kind of attitude. I hope that at least some of the mods on here will agree with me on this.

C'mon give it a break...you just joined here and you are already starting with the BS?

Enough already!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back